Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I scrolled past her tomato stories this morning so I went back to look. Who the duck is she trying to kid with them big ones? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thought they were just daft twats 😳 u learn something new every day 😂
yeah, you notice even on TikTok… people love to “prove you wrong” and can’t help themselves but comment which increases engagement and views. So the creators do it on purpose.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hoes latest add now the kids are back at school erm stacey has red hair mate
Bringing out a cookbook, yet is happy to be paid by HelloFresh - these two have sold their souls and their kids to Instagram and anything they can make money from -also have no moral conscience and lie constantly - can’t stand them.

PS: does he ever cook his own recipes?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just what I needed at the end of a long, hard, day. A goofy Stacey cuddling her kids.

Stace, they are your kids. Most of us don't want to see them, so stop exploiting them. It's not cute.

Reactions: 25
The way Wrecksi (Rexy) bashed into that dog strong enough for it to move in quite a stable stance. And no one even watched him do it or if they did they didn’t tell him no. Sad for the dog because if it bit him bad enough it’d be put down for no fault of its own. Ridiculous

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Who the hell has time or patience to make a montage of them coming home from work🤣🤣🤣
I guess it’s an unusual occurrence for her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She goes to work for not even a whole day and presents a video that would have most people think she’d spent six months fighting on the frontline and had just returned; husband, small children, pets all clambering to greet her, I’m surprise they weren’t all in tears… I swear they live in a different world! 🤦‍♀️

However the busy lives they lead having children (at least two of which go to school all day), and where one of them might have to disappear for the odd day or so for work, they really struggle getting healthy meals together for the family of an evening apparently? Er right… 😳

Anyway, what’s the solution kids? Well, ‘Hello Fresh’ of course! This is despite Joe a) having a family cookbook coming out and b) seemingly at home all day as let’s face it, there’s not many celeb versions of things left to go on, and Stacey hardly rushed of her feel but still let’s be fair, it must be hard for them. 😖 Poor lambs, ffs how do they think the rest of us cope?! 🤷‍♀️😳

Still, at least they’ll get ‘Hello Fresh’ for free as God forbid they have pay to for anything they don’t have to! Utter twats the pair of them! 🤨😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she in a thick bleeping jumper? She must absolutely stink of bleeping sweat filthy mare and the stains on her trainers no need just get Mandy to chuck them jn the washing machine dirty woman

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That coming home montage! Roeses was crying not laughing! Who puts a video of a distressed child on social media?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The way Wrecksi (Rexy) bashed into that dog strong enough for it to move in quite a stable stance. And no one even watched him do it or if they did they didn’t tell him no. Sad for the dog because if it bit him bad enough it’d be put down for no fault of its own. Ridiculous
She is a cruel bastard. They need reporting to the RSPCA. That Rex is a lunatic.

• Haha
That coming home montage! Roeses was crying not laughing! Who puts a video of a distressed child on social media?
I noticed that. And obviously still no heating in Pickle Mansion as they’re all wearing jumpers or sweatshirts. It’s still fairly warm despite the rainy weather

Reactions: 3
Omg why is she wearing jumpers! It’s still warm despite the rain we’ve been having!
she must be sweating buckets! Just cos it’s September doesn’t mean its jumper season yet!

• Haha
Why is she in a thick bleeping jumper? She must absolutely stink of bleeping sweat filthy mare and the stains on her trainers no need just get Mandy to chuck them jn the washing machine dirty woman
Glad someone else noticed the jumper!

Reactions: 4
That soup looks bleeping tit! Just boiled and blended veg with stock? No seasoning, no garlic, nothing? I mean fine for a child I guess but Jesus.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.