The Royal Family #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this feels so weird due to 99.9% of the population have never gone through this! We haven’t experienced this

Reactions: 21
I reckon she’s dead already, they’re just waiting for the various people to get there. She’s 96, sometimes older adults do just… die. Doesn’t matter if you’re a monarch or not, no one lives forever!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
duck me everytime the news reader pauses to start a new sentence it feels like he's about to announce it
[UOTE]
He really is making it worse 😭

Reactions: 8
God, some Meghan's fans are crazy, they are laughing and giggling about the Queen's possible death. It's her husband's grandmother and they gave to their child her nickname. There has been bad blood - it doesn't mean they hate each others. Family relationships are complicated and can be messy but they (the fans) should have some decency and understand this.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
It seems as though once the family have all arrived at Balmoral than an announcement won’t be far behind. BBC 1 doing a News Special until 6pm doesn’t bode well either. It’s never happened before. I think it really is a matter of time. I feel sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
All the footage of her is making me well up. I didn't expect to feel like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If that family have been called up to her bedside then it’s not good. We are never usually told stuff like this and when the PM makes a statement it’s bad.

London bridge is falling down.

Reactions: 16
I feel so sad seeing the footage of her going out and about when she was relatively well.

And the photo of her smiling before meeting Liz Truss. So frail but such a smile.

Very poignant and I don’t feel I am ready for them to tell us!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
News anchor just said “Making the queen as comfortable as possible”

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel sick and the tears have started for me, I admire Queen Elizabeth so much.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I so feel for her family right now. She's been such a matriarch of their family so so many years. Quite aside form her public role, it is clear she is a a mother and grandmother and great-grandmother who is very beloved.

(okay, so I'm struggling to feel for Andrew quite as much as the others. 😬)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Its such a shame the last couple of years were a bit tit for her with harry, andrew, covid and phillip passing.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Sky showing live footage from outside Buckingham Palace, not sure why they would a camera there on standby, does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.