Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that. And obviously still no heating in Pickle Mansion as they’re all wearing jumpers or sweatshirts. It’s still fairly warm despite the rainy weather
Spent money on a " wedding" and a pool but no heating for her kiddies? Wow 😑

Omg why is she wearing jumpers! It’s still warm despite the rain we’ve been having!
she must be sweating buckets! Just cos it’s September doesn’t mean its jumper season yet!
She might be covering sunburn if she's been to Disneyland.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s ridiculous now, & when he wears it up he looks like a girl
My son has long hair which we put up in the "man bun" sometimes and he doesn't look like a girl but the huge difference is that we wash his very regularly and look after it,if Mick's was kept correctly it'd be beautiful

Reactions: 8
So fake doing that in bed stupid cow, at least it finally looks like Roess is out-of that stupid cot that she was way to old for! Maybe she even got some curtains in the rose room

Reactions: 3
Rose is crying not laughing. Why film her distressed? Rex bashes into Teddy and not for the first time. He's far too rough!!!! If he continues to bash into the dogs, play rough, hit, shove etc they will bite him and then have to be put down. It won't be their fault or even rex's . It will be hers and Joe's because they've failed to teach him to be gentle and calm. You wouldn't go around hitting dogs so why let your son????? Simple animal care stacey. Ugh boils my piss that so many people actually want a dog who'd provide them with the right care and attention and then this one just let's her manic child loose on them. You can see Teddy get a shock when rex tumbles into him

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They’re such tit parents. I feel so sorry for those poor animals the way Mick is constantly manhandling them and knocking them around. I’m amazed the dogs haven’t snapped yet. It’s so unfair for them to have to live like that. Mad Mick is rough with absolutely everything. Smacking Pluto at DLP when ge was supposed to give a high five. And the way he was yanking the tomatoes and chillis off the plants this morning, nearly pulling the poor plants out of the soil! Why wouldn’t you want to teach your child to be gentle and do things properly? What sort of adult will it become?!

Reactions: 12
Rose is crying not laughing. Why film her distressed? Rex bashes into Teddy and not for the first time. He's far too rough!!!! If he continues to bash into the dogs, play rough, hit, shove etc they will bite him and then have to be put down. It won't be their fault or even rex's . It will be hers and Joe's because they've failed to teach him to be gentle and calm. You wouldn't go around hitting dogs so why let your son????? Simple animal care stacey. Ugh boils my piss that so many people actually want a dog who'd provide them with the right care and attention and then this one just let's her manic child loose on them. You can see Teddy get a shock when rex tumbles into him
Report to the RSPCA .Report to Tattle.

They’re such tit parents. I feel so sorry for those poor animals the way Mick is constantly manhandling them and knocking them around. I’m amazed the dogs haven’t snapped yet. It’s so unfair for them to have to live like that. Mad Mick is rough with absolutely everything. Smacking Pluto at DLP when ge was supposed to give a high five. And the way he was yanking the tomatoes and chillis off the plants this morning, nearly pulling the poor plants out of the soil! Why wouldn’t you want to teach your child to be gentle and do things properly? What sort of adult will it become?!
Those kids are wild animals. The older ones have respect but that Rex is a spoiled maniac. I'm going to start watching and reporting.

Reactions: 6
Report to the RSPCA .Report to Tattle.

Those kids are wild animals. The older ones have respect but that Rex is a spoiled maniac. I'm going to start watching and reporting.
The RSPCA won't give a duck. They only affiliate themselves with high profile stuff that gets them kudos, taking a dog away from a well-loved ( :sick: ) TV persona will do the opposite of that. My OH worked for a dog rescue and the only time the RSPCA would intervene is if a dog was being violently assaulted, he'd have them come around to see dogs caged outside living in a yard of their own tit and they did nothing as long as they were fed and watered.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The RSPCA won't give a duck. They only affiliate themselves with high profile stuff that gets them kudos, taking a dog away from a well-loved ( :sick: ) TV persona will do the opposite of that. My OH worked for a dog rescue and the only time the RSPCA would intervene is if a dog was being violently assaulted, he'd have them come around to see dogs caged outside living in a yard of their own tit and they did nothing as long as they were fed and watered.
I've heard of this before that's why I never give a penny to RSPCA now.
I give to small animal rescue centres / volunteer when I can to feed and clean and give gifts of food and toys directly. I would encourage others to do it if they can. We have 3 rescue cats from small independent centres and they are gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm always surprised that people think the rspca actually do anything for animals, they are awful and only in it for the publicity.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.