Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not meaning to derail but wanted to add:

She’s not dead. I’ve got pals who work in radio and they literally have an alarm that goes off if she dies as they have to follow a procedure and go into mourning straight away. One of them would have mentioned it by now.
LISTEN UP EVERYONE, WE HAVE A KNOW-IT-ALL :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
What a waste of good string. Don’t get me wrong I’m all for crafts if it’s your thing and you enjoy it and some people are really very skilled… sadly she’s not one of them. 🤭😆

To me that looks like what it is; a load of old manky string glued onto a pumpkin. Still, could be worse I suppose, could be piss-ridden, bunched up and knotted summer dress… 😳😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rose is crying not laughing. Why film her distressed? Rex bashes into Teddy and not for the first time. He's far too rough!!!! If he continues to bash into the dogs, play rough, hit, shove etc they will bite him and then have to be put down. It won't be their fault or even rex's . It will be hers and Joe's because they've failed to teach him to be gentle and calm. You wouldn't go around hitting dogs so why let your son????? Simple animal care stacey. Ugh boils my piss that so many people actually want a dog who'd provide them with the right care and attention and then this one just let's her manic child loose on them. You can see Teddy get a shock when rex tumbles into him
That kid has mental issues.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Married life must be going well if that’s the most exciting thing they are doing in bed 🙃😂
Joe getting all excited when she said she was bringing some cord to the bedroom and wanted to get him involved… 😉

… sadly all thoughts of bondage went right out of the window as he found out what she actually wanted to do was clag it to a battered old pumpkin and his job was merely to cut pumpkin sized lengths of it! 🤦‍♀️🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s mentioned The Queen now, she‘s got to keep the sheep happy

Reactions: 7
Yeah she has mentioned the Queen and I’ve replied to the story calling her a hypocrite. The woman had the audacity to say she did not see the point in the Royal Family not so long ago….
Confirming to the masses and frightened of losing favour!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Fucks sake I've got to stop responding to idiots. I've already been banned from mumsnet and Reddit today now I'm replying to a numpty on Insta! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Absolute hypocrite SS is!!!!!
Sure wasn't that long ago she was saying she didn't like the royal family and there was no need for them. Then has the cheek to post that!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
What have you been banned for? 😂
mumsnet for suggesting someone was trolling (they were) and Reddit for posting a quote from liz truss about the Queen. Direct quote from the official bbc feed, too! There's some delicate snowflakes out there. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh see she’s had to change her post !! 😡

What a fuckwit suddenly remembered she doesn’t like the royal family 😡

Not posting anything would of been more fitting she’s a bleeping disgrace

Reactions: 13
Shes smart, she did the bare minimimum Acknowledged it to keep people sweet but no emotion or sentiment or anything in that post.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Shes smart, she did the bare minimimum Acknowledged it to keep people sweet but no emotion or sentiment or anything in that post.
No the previous post had a comment or heartbreak emoji or something I didn’t look closely but she then deleted it and reposted the picture on it’s own !

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.