Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“400g plain flower. I got that one right!”
Ummm no you didn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s bleeping Flour you utter tit!
Do you think she does it on purpose 🤯
I think she meant she had the ‘flower’ needed because she said she didn’t have the other ingredients and had to mix and match. Which begs the question / why bake something you don’t have the correct ingredients for?! Idiot what she is.

Reactions: 7
I can't stand her but I have to admit she would be more watchable than that insufferable thick cow Rochelle Humes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why don't the children ever fall asleep in their own beds in their pjs, yet again they've dropped down exhausted wherever they were 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
It’s been Stacy picture that the step mum has shared you can see her trade mark signage on everything on a shelf Behind her
Yeah, I know. Stacey shared it as well but luckily it was too faint in the background and the badge part was covered so no one could work it out from her story but on the step mum’s it was very clear. She could have at least put an emoji over his badge. There are warnings about this on social media every year and still people are oblivious!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Also " whisking " It's WHISKING you school dunce
🤯🥴😵

She put wisking and auto spell corrected it for me lol
I’m so glad you said that; I spent ages going from one to the one going ‘W.H.I.S.K.I.N.G/W.H.I.S.K.I.N.G’ and was just about to conclude I’d finally lost it! Stacey will more than likely be the end of me and so I wasn’t overly surprised! 😉🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think we would have got a big 'don't you know who I am' if the passport wasn't issued immediately. But, yes definitely something going on. Sad if she doesn't want to be judged for going without her golden baby, but it was ok to never plan to take the older boys.
She is either ignoring it like every other shambolic situation her lies get her into. Or plotting an 'excuse'. For most people it would be their business, but as insta is her business, she should know that the sheep are supporting that arm of her multiple businesses, and feel they have a right to know what she is up to 24/7.
I say it often but, can't wait for this vomit inducing carry on to end.
This is the biggest problem for social media surely? Being expected to know your timeline 24/7 in a live sort of way. I couldn't do it.

Reactions: 2
So her followers basically fund her lifestyle and then benefit from her make up giveaways to help them through the cost of living crisis. What a time to be alive. And more fool her followers.

I do hope she stops this patronising help though - it’s like all these articles I keep reading about how middle class families have shed £100s off their energy bills- yes because you were wasteful in the first place not something that is lower classes are. Stacey millionaire oh let’s see how I can help? Let’s giveaway some make up. Nah hand in pocket a million to a food bank, and use your power to get your brands to donate.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Making out she's a saint and off to asda off her own back, erm stacey it is a PA organised busy your management! Sorry but it's to early for autumn tit it's still sunny and warm lol but she needs the content now there's no wedding

Reactions: 24
So a picture of the kitchen at 7am but no sign of the kids sat round having breakfast before school? Ok Pinocchio you dont pick tomatoes early every morning with Rex either because you're not normally out of bed you lying cow plus whats with all the crafting with Joe comments? Is her engagement down? Bloody Halloween crafts in early September duck off! Oh and as you're in Asda today and you care so much about us all struggling with the cost of living how about you fill four trollies with groceries and donate it all to a food bank instead of making over your sodding hottub? I mean you would be nowhere without your sheep why not give something back to them for a change?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I hate the layout of that kitchen. Why have a lovely big room and then shove the table in the corner? It’s such a bad use of space.

Reactions: 19
Those big tomatoes are blatantly from asda. I don't get it. Why fib about what tomatoes you have??

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolute bleeping bull wank does she go and pick tomatoes with Mick every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Making out she's a saint and off to asda off her own back, erm stacey it is a PA organised busy your management! Sorry but it's to early for autumn tit it's still sunny and warm lol but she needs the content now there's no wedding
Wonder what freebies she’ll get whilst there 🤔 maybe her weekly shop 🙄

Reactions: 8
Omg she did not pick the bigger tomatoes she must have got them from the fridge in an Asda packet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“400g plain flower. I got that one right!”
Ummm no you didn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s bleeping Flour you utter tit!
Do you think she does it on purpose 🤯
Some may be genuine as we all make mistakes sometimes but yes it’s a well known influencer tactic to spell things wrong - increased engagement as they get messages to tell them about the mistake

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Some may be genuine as we all make mistakes sometimes but yes it’s a well known influencer tactic to spell things wrong - increased engagement as they get messages to tell them about the mistake
Same with Starbucks, they spell names incorrectly on the drinks so that people post their cups for engagement.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Thought they were just daft twats 😳 u learn something new every day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.