Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what about the ‘normal’ sister? I didn’t realise there was another one but it was a bit of a surprise to know that there were just more than SSS and the zombie
There’s 5 more apparently 😳 the dad says he’s got 7 kids

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think Rex is saying that’s my swing daddy that’s my swing daddy and Hoe doesn’t even answer him. I think that’s why she cut the video. In all the tabloids they are swooning over their kids and in real life they ignore them

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Wonder who did take the boys to school on their first day because it certainly wasn't that lazy witch no sign of Zach at all and judging by the effect on the photo of Leighton im guessing it was last school year and dont get me started on posting back to achool money saving tips patronising bleep. If you are that bothered Stace make a large donation to a food bank, donate some uniform to a local school except she wont because she doesnt give a tit she just wants people to buy her crappy book and up engagement for the golden child's birthday to line her pockets even further notice her favourite quote was the one telling her what a wonderful parent she is bleeping narcissist

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So yesterday it’s mentioned she doesn’t do snack for the kids no more since her book and today she’s made autumn biscuits 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And what about the ‘normal’ sister? I didn’t realise there was another one but it was a bit of a surprise to know that there were just more than SSS and the zombie
From what I've read on here she's got two biological siblings, a sister and a brother we never see. I think she's got a half brother from her Dad and step siblings from her Dad. She only seems interested in the sticker sister. The sticker sister mentions the brother and his wife quite a bit.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t mind Stacey all that much, well most of the time anyway, but then I see her apparently baking ‘easy’ biscuits before taking 3 children to 3 totally different schools in the morning and I’m like, come ooooon 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Rex is saying that’s my swing daddy that’s my swing daddy and Hoe doesn’t even answer him. I think that’s why she cut the video. In all the tabloids they are swooning over their kids and in real life they ignore them
Yep I heard him. Rex will have to get used to it cos the other two were so much older he hasn’t had to share things.

Reactions: 19
The photo of Leighton shows enough of his school badge on his uniform to be able to work out where he goes. Step mum’s page is not private so any weirdo could see it. Why aren’t people more careful with school pics? 🤯
It’s been Stacy picture that the step mum has shared you can see her trade mark signage on everything on a shelf Behind her

Reactions: 3
Saint Stacey strikes again. Giving away stuff she was gifted for free 🙄
But she will only give it away (apparently) if it’s something she doesn’t want. Otherwise the greedy grabby bleep couldn’t possibly think of parting with her freebies.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Good old Stacey, saving the world one bottle of gifted foundation at a time eh? 😖🤦‍♀️

It’s the way the sheep fall over themselves to praise her and bleat how wonderful, kind and generous she is… she’s not! She’s giving away stuff she a) doesn’t want and b) that she got for free in the first place! I suppose if one was being cynical it might be suggested that it was less an altruistic and generous gesture on her part and more about the positive publicity that she’ll get off the back of it… 🤔

Let’s face it, OK magazine felt that her announcing her daughter had a dirty nappy was newsworthy so this makeup free for all, pah it’ll be a double page spread. 😳 I suppose at least the articles will be somewhat consistent; I mean both Roess’s nappy and Stacey are full of tit! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder who did take the boys to school on their first day because it certainly wasn't that lazy witch no sign of Zach at all and judging by the effect on the photo of Leighton im guessing it was last school year and dont get me started on posting back to achool money saving tips patronising bleep. If you are that bothered Stace make a large donation to a food bank, donate some uniform to a local school except she wont because she doesnt give a tit she just wants people to buy her crappy book and up engagement for the golden child's birthday to line her pockets even further notice her favourite quote was the one telling her what a wonderful parent she is bleeping narcissist
She only gives away stuff she’s already got for free 🤷‍♀️😡 like u say buy a load of uniforms/groceries and hand them on 😡

Saint Stacey strikes again. Giving away stuff she was gifted for free 🙄
Sod having it clutter up her house 🙄

Good old Stacey, saving the world one bottle of gifted foundation at a time eh? 😖🤦‍♀️

It’s the way the sheep fall over themselves to praise her and bleat how wonderful, kind and generous she is… she’s not! She’s giving away stuff she a) doesn’t want and b) that she got for free in the first place! I suppose if one was being cynical it might be suggested that it was less an altruistic and generous gesture on her part and more about the positive publicity that she’ll get off the back of it… 🤔

Let’s face it, OK magazine felt that her announcing her daughter had a dirty nappy was newsworthy so this makeup free for all, pah it’ll be a double page spread. 😳 I suppose at least the articles will be somewhat consistent; I mean both Roess’s nappy and Stacey are full of tit! 🤭😆
The queen of the regift ffs

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.