Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this on my fb page….. there’s just no need at all!! Her daughter done a tit! Just like every other person in the world!! Ridiculous!
I don’t normally poke fun at appearances on here, but whoever told her that was a decent picture to post obviously has it in for her! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Human nature is to tit.

I bet hers absolutely reeks.

These magazines are pathetic, who wants to know or cares about the bowel movements of a baby ffs
Exactly.
She probably doesn’t even wipe the kids arse, bet the nanny does it.

Reactions: 8
Thought she posted it this morning? Yeah ok Stace, it's got nothing to do with the fact that your huns were busy getting their kids ready for school this morning, and they were the time you posted is when you always post for prime engagement.

wanker.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Is she joking? She doesn’t have to worry about money so why would she want to dye old uniforms to get the colour back. Stupid bleep
For book number 3 tap to back to school for the pickles 🤣
It’s funny how she doesn’t do the stupid snacks she used to do since her first book.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For book number 3 tap to back to school for the pickles 🤣
It’s funny how she doesn’t do the stupid snacks she used to do since her first book.
And she hasn’t seemed to put a tension rod with crisps hanging In her new kitchen either. That was a tit idea also 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Saw a pic that popped up on insta yesterday of her, Hinch and sister sitting on the ground with 3 Alpacas at the back and commented......
3 camels and 3 Alpacas. Just looked and the comment has been removed! Oh how touchy she is lol - obviously can't take a joke 😜🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The photo of Leighton shows enough of his school badge on his uniform to be able to work out where he goes. Step mum’s page is not private so any weirdo could see it. Why aren’t people more careful with school pics? 🤯

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Is she joking? She doesn’t have to worry about money so why would she want to dye old uniforms to get the colour back. Stupid bleep
I have visions of her sitting with Joe of a night having a cheeky fag and a glass of vino and cackling away;

‘Ere bubs, they can’t get enough of me! Most of ‘em haven’t got a pot to piss in and yet they’re still scrabbling to get the new book come hell or high water! Even better they’re all desperate for a signed one and that means I can charge them twice as much, gullible twats!

Still, gotta make out like I know how hard it is for people at the moment so I’ll pretend to be sympathetic and understand; it just makes them love me more! Mind I like this idea of getting school uniform for nowt, I mean why pay for it when you can get it for free?! I’ll definitely be looking out for that and if I do donate a few bits of old tat obviously that’ll make them think I’m just one of them, ah the plan is coming together!’ 😳😖

She really is something else isn’t she? Good old Stacey ‘I’m so relatable’ Solomon Swash, in the same boat as everybody else and trying hard to make ends meet and save money whilst she can. Of course that does mean she has to tell the odd lie and even omit huge parts of her life as necessary (think the trip to Disney that never happened, oh wait it did) but still it’s all for the greater good eh Stace? 🤦‍♀️

Pfffffft, all this gumph about caring and understanding, what a crock of tit! Pah, you don’t fool us Stacey, we know the reality; you must be laughing all the way to the bank! 🤨😖

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Sorry, never commented on here before, I'm usually on the Radford thread.
Does Stacey's sister Jemma tag along everywhere with her? Is Stacey not allowed out the house unless her sister goes with her?
Her sister only has a busy label business because she rides on the coat tails of Stacey. I can't think why else. I can't think the label world is that busy.

Reactions: 22
Sorry, never commented on here before, I'm usually on the Radford thread.
Does Stacey's sister Jemma tag along everywhere with her? Is Stacey not allowed out the house unless her sister goes with her?
Her sister only has a busy label business because she rides on the coat tails of Stacey. I can't think why else. I can't think the label world is that busy.
More like she won't go anywhere without her sister! She can't do anything alone she has to have someone with her

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.