Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leighton can again time travel...on holiday with his little sister with her putting Suncream on him and then at what I presume is hinches place with the dog today....

That or the step mum also doesn't post real time videos
I seen on her stories they were just coming back today, would she have any reason not to post real time videos other to out Skanky.

Oh and predictably at the end of her stories there's Leighton. It's almost as if she's trying to prove she doesn't leave him out.
We all know he wasn’t at Disneyland Paris

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Trolling in a Paris jumper isnt she 😂

Soz if already said. First time sat down today and caught up on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s desperately trying to hide his hands with the wedding ring showing and I’m sorry Stacey there is either another man with you in bed cause that’s not Joes freckled nails bitten hand. What about the promise you made to Dove no filters my arseView attachment 1544667
No wonder he tries to hide them, his nails are bitten so far down they are practically non-existent 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh and predictably at the end of her stories there's Leighton. It's almost as if she's trying to prove she doesn't leave him out.
Poor Leighton, he’s just come back from holiday with his dad and step mum where he looked really happy and relaxed! His step sister is gorgeous

I seen on her stories they were just coming back today, would she have any reason not to post real time videos other to out Skanky.

We all know he wasn’t at Disneyland Paris
Why would Natalie post pictures of Leighton coming back today……. SSS is a total liar!

Reactions: 10
Poor Leighton, he’s just come back from holiday with his dad and step mum where he looked really happy and relaxed! His step sister is gorgeous

Why would Natalie post pictures of Leighton coming back today……. SSS is a total liar!
I’m glad Leighton has some really normal people on his side who aren’t selling every moment for a cheap quid.

Reactions: 13
Just caught up on her Instagram, she's been "friends" with Hinch for 3 years? 2 of which (give or take) were during lockdown?

ok hun

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Trolling in a Paris jumper isnt she 😂

Soz if already said. First time sat down today and caught up on Instagram
Tell us you’ve been to Disney without telling us you’ve been to Disney eh Stace? Don’t you worry petal, we already know and are onto you, we’ve even seen photos to prove it; you don’t get much past us Tattlers! 😉

Actually on that note if I ever go missing or one of the sheep comes for me (probably more likely, if they have a hit list I’m guessing most of us will be on it and if it’s ranked by the amount of times we call Stacey a twit or something similar I’d better have eyes in the back of my head!! 😬) sod the Police, I want you guys on my trail… we miss nowt, nowt I tell you! (I feel at this point there should be some kind of evil laugh or cackle!) 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not supporting Stacey, but I’d have thought Leighton is home as school starts today.

Reactions: 3
So Hinch has cold sores and spots….. that’ll bleeping teach her to be sandwiched between the ghoul and donkey!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Leighton can again time travel...on holiday with his little sister with her putting Suncream on him and then at what I presume is hinches place with the dog today....

That or the step mum also doesn't post real time videos
To be fair, maybe because the step mum is actually being a mum and enjoying the moment? (not using this excuse for Stacey though as she just posts when it suits her to manipulate her sheep, for engagement etc)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.