Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I'd been driving that car behind I'd have been tempted to just accelerate and use "wtf is someone doing walking in the bloody drive-thru!" as my defence! 😈
The light must have reflected off her massive fake teeth and blinded me so I didn’t see her officer

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's brave letting Stacey and her feral kids in her house. I can imagine the carpets are filthy now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surprised Mick didn’t piss one of those ugly animals off and get attacked tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who sniff a "friends" hair and she was really into it too 🤣 sss thought it was completely normal too!!! They are all so weird!

• Haha
Is there pizza drive through down there I thought they where at mcds but they have pizza

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh and predictably at the end of her stories there's Leighton. It's almost as if she's trying to prove she doesn't leave him out.

Reactions: 20
Do they mean she walked back to order chips or they forgot to give them to her? So she cut in front of other customers to do it.

Either way, she should have gone inside. If I walked back, they wouldn’t serve me again 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wouldn’t have served her no matter who she was, she’s 100 percent done this to be oh look at me I’m so funny, when infact she’s nothing but a bleep

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why are Staceys kids dressed in thick knitwear and jumpers it’s been boiling hot today 🥵
I’m not that far from them both and it’s been about 25c today !
poor kids must be sweltering

• Wow
At a music festival (Electric Picnic for any Irish tattlers).. how stacey thought it was a great idea for portaloos at a wedding is beyond me. Opened the door to one and honestly covid would run screaming from it 😂😂😂. Imagine trying to have a piss in a dress and keep it clean 😂🤢🥴😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Scabby has changed her Instagram settings so only she can see how many likes there are on her post. Wonder why that is? Numbers down are they Stace? Is that why you've had to add a gushy story on top of your predictable grid post? Im so grateful for my friendship with Hinchy baby sorry what friendship? You never bleeping see each other

• Haha
Leighton can again time travel...on holiday with his little sister with her putting Suncream on him and then at what I presume is hinches place with the dog today....

That or the step mum also doesn't post real time videos

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.