Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wish SSS would get Micks haircut it’s so unruly and a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she always say about artificial flowers that she's just collected them over the years. Why lie tho? We no uve just bought them all!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do they mean she walked back to order chips or they forgot to give them to her? So she cut in front of other customers to do it.

Either way, she should have gone inside. If I walked back, they wouldn’t serve me again 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly my thoughts , entitled cow , if I was driving that car waiting I'd be driving forward to be served , and is it really appropriate/hygienic for her be at that window like that🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 23
Oh god are we going to get a cringe 7 o clock grid post of her , Jem and Hinch? So lucky to always have these amazing ladies by my side and especially on my wedding day i mean she needs something to post keep up the engagement in the countdown to the golden child's first birthday speaking of which why is the golden one sat on the ground where animals are roaming about and doing their business? Mind you she's used to the stench of tit with Stace as her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do they mean she walked back to order chips or they forgot to give them to her? So she cut in front of other customers to do it.

Either way, she should have gone inside. If I walked back, they wouldn’t serve me again 🤷🏻‍♀️
Of course not but this = CoNtEnT 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 9
Ironic how she suddenly visits her ‘bestie’ when she’s back to work isn’t it.
had all summer for this tit but now she’s back at work the friendship is back on. Just admit it’s as fake as the flowers in your plastic pumpkin

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The pretend besties are together to try and drum up business for each other. Hinch has her new season Tesco range to flog and Stacey has a book to flog. There’s always a reason these two get together

Reactions: 28
So self entitled it's beyond belief. If the drive thru had forgotten to put my chips in the bag or I had forgotten to order them I would drive back round.

Reactions: 17
I've messaged the cleaning sensation and asked why couldn't Stacey just go in and ask for them , it's a drive thru not a walk thru , even for gee gee's

• Haha

This insanely thick and stupid duo need stop lying. How do their followers believe their “I’m so relatable“ tit

• Sad
This insanely thick and stupid duo need stop lying. How do their followers believe their “I’m so relatable“ tit
Surely the sheep are coming to realise this too? Up until before she moved to Pickle (not Pickle) Cottage I did enjoy her stories. Only cos of Hinch crying troll I found here. I’ve since realised who chat utter shite though 😂

Reactions: 9
If I'd been driving that car behind I'd have been tempted to just accelerate and use "wtf is someone doing walking in the bloody drive-thru!" as my defence! 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The absolute state of Jemma if i go anywhere even if its just to friends i put something nice on and make sure my hair is tidy Jemma looks like she just rolled out of bed scruffy witch

Reactions: 21
The absolute state of Jemma if i go anywhere even if its just to friends i put something nice on and make sure my hair is tidy Jemma looks like she just rolled out of bed scruffy witch
i even shower! Oh wait. I'm not Stacey. A daily shower is not uncharted territory for me. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I literally called it the bleeping cheesy grid post and over 12 000 likes in 6 minutes? Bullshit

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.