Stacey Solomon #71 Joe’s taken Stacey up the aisle with bridesmaid dresses from In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mick and joe caught in the vids
This is hilarious!

If it was just Joe no doubt SSS would blag and say oh he just dropped them at the station/ was helping them with luggage - which might be true.

But that is 100% Mick there at Disney.

I bet SSS is fuming! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's no way this trip is a last-minute surprise. For one thing, we know she/sticker sister lie about everything.
Also, if they had no holiday plans at all, it's unlikely Rose would have a passport yet. And the passport office is taking weeks/months to return new passports. I waited 17 weeks for my son's to come back (luckily no-one surprised us with a holiday so I could plan ahead!)

She's so fecking false.
I applied for my daughters 2 weeks ago and it’s been processed and has been sent out. I think it’s quicker to get them now, but agree it won’t be a last minute trip, it’s been planned for a while.

Reactions: 9
Label Lady spotted at Disneyland. Still no sign of her noble steed, Stacey, yet.

440C1359-2339-4200-AFAA-C6CE52F219D3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Excuse my morning ramblings, but I don't understand why she'll make a big deal out of this.

Her followers will not care less that she's only taken two kids, so she may as well just say she's gone and turn it into content. If she is keeping it quiet for privacy reasons, then she can't have it both ways. Can't on one hand share your home with the world and over expose your children, but then ask for a private holiday.

She has every right to go on holiday, wherever she pleases, but the element of secrecy just baffles me. I couldn't keep up with the stories personally.

Reactions: 11
If I was her I would have went the whole hog and went to America, don't get me wrong I like Paris but if I had the money it would be America she has plenty of time and money etc and took all her children! They never seem to go away together she took mick away twice without the other boys awsell

Reactions: 12
So I've been on holiday and busy in summer hols. Personally got sick of her drip feeding and hearing of the wedding and honeymoon which again was a lie. Can't believe what a heartless cow to go to Disney and only take the favourite 2. Does Jemma need to be glued to Stacey's side.

Reactions: 3
So I've been on holiday and busy in summer hols. Personally got sick of her drip feeding and hearing of the wedding and honeymoon which again was a lie. Can't believe what a heartless cow to go to Disney and only take the favourite 2. Does Jemma need to be glued to Stacey's side.
Just thinking, there was a theory Stacey’s mental health took a bit of a downturn after Rex. Maybe she does get anxious about going out and about so Jemma invites her along and sort of (not forces her) jollies her into coming as she’d never go away on her own.

Reactions: 4
I'm undecided which one glues to who, yes Jemma used her to get her sticker business up lol but I suppose if the opportunity is there you would take it lol! But I do think it's stacey who follows Jemma and can't do anything without her

Reactions: 6
Just thinking, there was a theory Stacey’s mental health took a bit of a downturn after Rex. Maybe she does get anxious about going out and about so Jemma invites her along and sort of (not forces her) jollies her into coming as she’d never go away on her own.
Possibly. But she has Joe too, if he is that unhelpful to the point he can’t get her to go places with him then their marriage won’t last long 😂
There is definite issues though because she never leaves the grounds of her stupid bleeping ‘cottage’.

Reactions: 11
I'm undecided which one glues to who, yes Jemma used her to get her sticker business up lol but I suppose if the opportunity is there you would take it lol! But I do think it's stacey who follows Jemma and can't do anything without her
I think jemma makes herself indispensable. She comes across as a bit of a control freak

Reactions: 8
I think jemma makes herself indispensable. She comes across as a bit of a control freak
I get that vibe from her too. Is she the older sister? I can never tell, because they both look like dog tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are so tit at lying! So Lee is pushing a buggy which im oretty sure is Roess' making sure he is behind Jemma and his kids but when they stop the buggy is empty so obviously Roess was lifted out so as not to be seen except bad luck Rex wander into shot what a bunch of bleeping morons! Its so stupid who could be bothered? Oh and Stace can play the last minute surprise card but as others have said Rose and probably Rex would need passports and Jemma me mentioned a few weeks back that she planned to take the kids to Disneyland

Reactions: 7
Yeah Brussels, she said she missed Rex so much she had to come back early. I think he was about six months old at the time
Well I get that, I struggle to be away from mine overnight in the same country!!
This Disney thing is another kettle of fish though, she's left the 2 children with different fathers out of a family holiday to Disney Land. I don't see how that can have anything to do with anxiety...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.