Stacey Solomon #71 Joe’s taken Stacey up the aisle with bridesmaid dresses from In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what she tells her sheep.

Hey guys, my sister surprised us with the trip but the older boys weren’t here and we were so sad about it 🥺🥺 but we went anyway because duck them kids 🥲🥲

if people didn’t think she was a bleep before this, I hope this changes their mind.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I wonder what she tells her sheep.

Hey guys, my sister surprised us with the trip but the older boys weren’t here and we were so sad about it 🥺🥺 but we went anyway because duck them kids 🥲🥲

if people didn’t think she was a bleep before this, I hope this changes their mind.
Definitely won't. It'll be all "you deserve it hun, you work so hard!"

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She is a bleep. Stacey, your "older" kids are going to grow up and want nothing to do with you and rightly so.
I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics you'd have to do to make out that what she's done is okay. She's an awful person and an even worse mother.
Those two boys dads need to step up.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
There’s not even any defending her actions. If the older boys didn’t want to go then you make a compromise and go somewhere else instead. You don’t just leave them behind.
Or if the older boys go with their dad, she still needs to make a bleeping effort with them too 🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Jemma paid for us to go as a wedding present we had no idea 🙄 and Rexy just loves Disney so much yep i can hear her now i feel sorry for the boys dads they must seethe but i definitely think she made them sign something when her popularity started to grow along the lines of they live with me until 18 i make the decisions you just deal with it and no press articles i cant see how else she gets away with her behaviour. My kids dad is a bit of a twit but if i had let them sleep in a separate building at what 10 and 14? He would have kilked me with his bare hands

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Surely he's old enough to tell them? That's why I think they have a Jill of all trades. - To Take the kids to school; clean; do the laundry and stay over in the annexe when Harry isn't there as the responsible adult.
Their family set up would be impossible to maintain otherwise. They both seem to be able to take up offers of work away; both had hen/stags abroad. The boys don't appear to be at their dads at the same time either.
SSS never does any cleaning; or tap to tidy; that stupid bed make reel; make animals from fruit; in fact even feed those kids. Where has the mopping and sweeping tit show gone? The feeding the cat? The laundry, decanting detergent into bottles; in fact the utility room?
have we seen her use the aga? The new washing machine; the larder; cut the grass; go off in their camper van?
No. Big Fat Zilch.
Too busy selling her shite; pimping out her kids and feeding her sheep.
She's got to have someone doing all the normal stuff.
She will be doing all of this 2mrw 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Also Jemmas girls are old enough to realise where they are going when they’re all dressed in matching disney 🙄🙄. No doubt there will be cold cups galore!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s had 6 weeks and has the kind of income where she could have taken the whole family, sticker sister and pervy dad included, on the most fantastic, exotic 1/2/3+ week holiday….but no…it was important to stay at home and have phone in the drawer time….just until she could duck the older two boys off to their Dads and then let holiday mode kick in with her true, picture perfect family.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Can’t believe she hasn’t taken all of her kids 😢 it’s just downright spiteful. How will that make those lads feel???
Rex and Rose are far too young to appreciate it and it won’t mean a thing to them but the older boys would of had a blast.
Leighton and Zack are better off with their dads away from the heartless cowbag!

Reactions: 24
Leightons family are always on holiday. Hope Zach goes away with his Dad while everyone else is.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
How absolutely wicked 😭 those poor boys. She really is the lowest of the low. Could she make it anymore obvious they don’t fit her perfect family image?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Wonder why she didn’t tell her insta family she was off to Disneyland?
Or was she perhaps hoping to get away with no one finding out and continue to pretend she’s stayed home this whole time.
She’ll be angry when she reads here.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.