Stacey Solomon #71 Joe’s taken Stacey up the aisle with bridesmaid dresses from In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn’t a rave thread

No one gives a tit about hinch or her thread

The ugliest gifted wedding that ever was is still being dragged out

Her older boys (both under 14) live in a different building from her

Joe has pubes glued to his head

SSS has ruined her hair bleaching it from red to blonde days before her wedding, it was not a box dye her hairdresser did it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The dopey cow got "married" 2 weeks ago. How long does she think she can drip feed the odd titbit of photo/info from her "wedding" day?
Truly, no one, gives a flying duck. Even Mrs Hinch is having more fun cleaning cabinets than waiting for photos from a huge "wedding" non-event.

Grow up Stace, you've had your day. Now duck off. Find something else for your sheep's engagement.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I feel like Joe’s hair needs saving for posterity before it disappears off stories and he shoves a cap back on his head. Although maybe he actually likes it 😳 imagine not realising what a fool you look
Surely between the two of them they could buy, or more likely beg, a bottle of conditioner. If one of them moves their head too quickly while they’re so close, they’ll go up in flames.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely between the two of them they could buy, or more likely beg, a bottle of conditioner. If one of them moves their head too quickly while they’re so close, they’ll go up in flames.
If I was them I’d be more concerned about when they have a sneaky fag. We all know Stacey’s got previous and any naked flame around that lot they’ll both go up like a tinder box! 🤭

Of course part of me wants to be compassionate and think it must be awful to be so self conscious you’d do that to your head but then I look at how ridiculous it looks and think, but if you were self conscious why the duck would you do THAT?! 😳🙀

It’s not even the same colour as his original mop; he definitely was more than a touch of ginger (now not that there’s anything at all wrong with ginger, not at all, but ffs just embrace it) and that’s definitely more mahogany! I sense Stacey’s influence with the colour mind; the way she’s constantly filtered both Roess and Rex’s hair is testament to how she feels about that. 🤨

Pah, it’s like everything in their lives, none of it is real. It’s all smoke and mirrors, everything is so contrived and thought about to the nth degree before strategically posted on Instagram. Who could be arsed eh? As for her drip, drip, drip feeding this bloody wedding stuff, surely she’s in danger of losing her audience. Saying that seeing how batshit crazy the sheep are, possibly not. They’re going to hang on her every word regardless how long it takes, oh and then post messages she’ll never see or read telling her how wonderful she is and looks. Cranks! 😖

Would serve her right if everyone stopped paying interest though as, sheep aside, no one is bleeping interested! That’s right, wedding schmeddinng, no one cares Stace, jog on and go paint something beige or clag some twee tit on stuff with your glue gun eh? twit. 🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine if all the Instagram work dried up as people got sick of all the “influencers” bs and she couldn’t afford “pickle” cottage anymore.. what lies she would tell.. as let’s face it neither have a steady tv contract.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m having 6 bridesmaids… plus including my nephews. Does that make me fickle like Stacey lol?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been in my house since I got back from hospital on Thursday evening, recovering from surgery.
I am going out of my bleeping mind already.
Just made me think how those poor kids must feel being stuck in the cottage of lies.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So she mentioned she will answer some questions about her bridesmaids today but we all know it will end up with her saying so many of you loved the dresses so I spoke with Adam and we are now releasing them on in the style. That would have been the plan all along. They may even do them in different colours. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Can you imagine if all the Instagram work dried up as people got sick of all the “influencers” bs and she couldn’t afford “pickle” cottage anymore.. what lies she would tell.. as let’s face it neither have a steady tv contract.
Unlike others she is very careful with her money and has another job, Stacey will be ok when things change, others will not.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thought I would carry this over from the last thread
So far during the homeymoon
Stacey has been out for brunch
Stacey and Joe were both seen at an arsenal game
Joes been to airsoft
The pickles have been farmed off to creepy Dave so they can go on a date night

So this we love our pickes so much we are staying home all summer with them is bullshit 💩

Just Incase anyone was feeling guilty about thinking being stuck at home with the kids all summer is the stuff of nightmares 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she mentioned she will answer some questions about her bridesmaids today but we all know it will end up with her saying so many of you loved the dresses so I spoke with Adam and we are now releasing them on in the style. That would have been the plan all along. They may even do them in different colours. :p
Interesting she said she’d be kid free as well when label lady has said today it’s all hands on deck from the family to unload the cold cups. Where are all the kids going to be?!

Joes been to airsoft

So this we love our pickes so much we are staying home all summer with them is bullshit 💩

Just Incase anyone was feeling guilty about thinking being stuck at home with the kids all summer is the stuff of nightmares 🤣
To be fair the kids went to the Arsenal with them as well. Everyone saying how mean the kids never leave the cottage and now they have to do something fun Leighton probably chose and she’s being criticised for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Interesting she said she’d be kid free as well when label lady has said today it’s all hands on deck from the family to unload the cold cups. Where are all the kids going to be?!
The kids are probably all been roped in to help unload Jemma's cold cups. She said its family.
Joes been to airsoft

How different does Stacey look in the pic at arsenal. She looks so much better without the makeup and eyelashes. She's also smiling normally not like the stupid grin with closed eyes she normally does. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The hairdresser who did Stacey full hair transformation not just bleaching has posted a video up if anyone is interested

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I know this isn’t a rave thread but I love the outfit she was wearing the other day to go out with her bridesmaids 🙈
It’s the first time I’ve ever thought she looks good.
I’ll see myself out now 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Reckon the next instalment of boring ‘wedding’ content will be the video her dad took of Joe sticking his cheese stick in her tuna taco.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Reckon the next instalment of boring ‘wedding’ content will be the video her dad took of Joe sticking his cheese stick in her tuna taco.
I think it might be the best men / grooms men if she's shown the bridesmaids. I am really surprised they haven't shared any with the kids yet. I am guessing they will work up to those ones.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.