Stacey Solomon #71 Joe’s taken Stacey up the aisle with bridesmaid dresses from In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why she didn’t tell her insta family she was off to Disneyland?
Or was she perhaps hoping to get away with no one finding out and continue to pretend she’s stayed home this whole time.
She’ll be angry when she reads here.
How are they stupid enough to believe she genuinely cares about her “insta family.” The only thing she likes is the income their stupid engagement brings her. I don’t understand how so many grown adults fall for the fake mess that is social media and influencers. Do they not question why she love bombs all the time until it’s something that’s actually important or genuine going on in her life. If I got married, I would show my friends and family the pics as I got them…not drip feed them over a couple weeks. If I was usually very active on social media I wouldn’t suddenly stop sharing with friends for the summer (I wouldn’t treat it as annual leave). If I was going on holiday, I would share that. She’s a bleep excuse my language and a fake, phony one at that. I feel riled up tonight if no one had guessed.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Didn't think could steep so low go on holidays.least Leighton is included in his dad's holidays not like this sad yoke.They have more fun than 2 small ones she brought.must be awful to know mammy gone on holidays with new family

• Angry
Reactions: 6
If she bothers to address it, I bet she will say she asked the boys if they wanted to go but they said no. I wouldn’t believe it tho coz 2 boys that age would love Disney, although hasn’t Leighton been with his dad and step mum? Maybe he would rather go on holiday with them instead.
I’m sure they didn’t get invited but if they did and they said no, then that says it all really……

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just when you think she can't stoop any lower! The nasty conniving spiteful witch comes up trumps.
Taken the cash cows as they are the earners.
In insta world, Kids who are old enough to object to being pimped out, get pushed out.
She's going to have to think up a good explanation for this one. Let's guess-
' I know let's throw the sheep a few wedding pics so they think I love them. Then they will see that all this wedding fingy was tiring. Ive spent ALL summer in our little family bubble, they will see I need a break. I deserve it. I'm so kind and lovely and such a good mum. They won't mind that I've only got 2 kids with me, they know these 2 are special and make everyone smile. I will fling em a few pics of them to cheer them all up. Stop em worrying about the leccy bill. Sorted 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Must be a gifted trip. She won’t put her hand in her pocket for anything! She’s had weeks to take the whole family on holiday. Feel so sorry for those 2 older boys (and Harry - he only ever gets taken bloody fishing!)

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The kids are probably all been roped in to help unload Jemma's cold cups. She said its family.

How different does Stacey look in the pic at arsenal. She looks so much better without the makeup and eyelashes. She's also smiling normally not like the stupid grin with closed eyes she normally does. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I so agree, I hate that stupid smile she does, it makes her look demented and don’t start me on those cheap awful spider lashes, they look so chavy and like someone from an episode of the Jeremy Kyle show, I cannot believe she wore them at her wedding, I was shocked at her wedding, i honestly can’t believe how someone with her money couldn’t have gotten a dress that was fitted properly and the whole thing just looked like no effort was made and everything done on the cheap, the bridesmaids dresses were awful too

That must be juice in her glass surely 🤔🍹
I’m sorry but who poses like that with their sister for photos seriously, the love fest is nauseating

Last edited:
  • Sad
Why not go for something similar. I'd be ashamed if my guests were asked to use a portaloo 🤢
I have been to a wedding in a field before it was absolutely stunning with massive teepees etc, they obviously had to have porta loos but even they didn’t have ones you find on a building site. These ones were huge you walked into and it looked like it could be a bathroom in any hotel with different cubicles normal sinks etc. and the bride and groom weren’t celebs just normal people with normal jobs.

Attachments

Will help raise awareness?!… i don’t think shes mentioned them has she? 🤷🏻‍♀️ And what a person to use…
She definitely went a couple of times and her dad has taken the kids as well. Not since this announcement though I don’t think.

Reactions: 1
There's no way this trip is a last-minute surprise. For one thing, we know she/sticker sister lie about everything.
Also, if they had no holiday plans at all, it's unlikely Rose would have a passport yet. And the passport office is taking weeks/months to return new passports. I waited 17 weeks for my son's to come back (luckily no-one surprised us with a holiday so I could plan ahead!)

She's so fecking false.

• Sad
Will help raise awareness?!… i don’t think shes mentioned them has she? 🤷🏻‍♀️ And what a person to use…
I wouldn't support that sanctuary, what a stupid decision to use her, the woman who left a cat behind and bought a puppy and pretended the new buyers didn't want it so they just have it to her. The last dog that's she shouldn't have been given from San alleged dog rescue charity.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just caught up on here when I saw jemmas post yesterday I did wonder if skanky would be following! Thats just nasty oh we are staying at home allllll 6 weeks together what she really means until the older boys disappear then we go as a foursome just the way I like it!

• Sad
There's no way this trip is a last-minute surprise. For one thing, we know she/sticker sister lie about everything.
Also, if they had no holiday plans at all, it's unlikely Rose would have a passport yet. And the passport office is taking weeks/months to return new passports. I waited 17 weeks for my son's to come back (luckily no-one surprised us with a holiday so I could plan ahead!)

She's so fecking false.
Oh yes I hadn’t considered the passport aspect. Definitely not last minute.
Someone did some nice filming of Jemma’s kids getting their first glance at the castle. Must have been either Stacey or the dad if he has gone as well.

Reactions: 12
Oh yes I hadn’t considered the passport aspect. Definitely not last minute.
Someone did some nice filming of Jemma’s kids getting their first glance at the castle. Must have been either Stacey or the dad if he has gone as well.
Yeah and you can see Joe when they are going to.the train station at the beginning lol

They’re going to pretend SS isn’t there 🙃
Eye stacey to jemma don't show us until we are busted they think I'm staying home for 6 weeks

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They’re going to pretend SS isn’t there 🙃
That’s what I thought as Jemma has been careful not to show Stacey’s family but who’s filming them when lee lifts them up to see the castle. must be Stacey or joe or Maybe Dave.

Stacey will spin it like Jemma had booked to go then last minute they decided to join her with Rex and Rose.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That’s what I thought as Jemma has been careful not to show Stacey’s family but who’s filming them when lee lifts them up to see the castle. must be Stacey or joe or Maybe Dave.

Stacey will spin it like Jemma had booked to go then last minute they decided to join her with Rex and Rose.
She’s done that a few times hasn’t she ‘oh Jemma went to such and such place and at the very last minute we decided to join them’ 🥲🥲
Dave hasn’t posted anything on his ig yet and he usually shared everything haha

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.