Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
This isn’t a rave thread

No one gives a shit about hinch or her thread

The ugliest gifted wedding that ever was is still being dragged out

Her older boys (both under 14) live in a different building from her

Joe has pubes glued to his head

SSS has ruined her hair bleaching it from red to blonde days before her wedding, it was not a box dye her hairdresser did it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Says alot when she was posting her baby fresh out the womb quicker than she is with her wedding.

This whole "wedding bubble" is just cringe. She's milking it to death because what else does she have left for content now she's got married, plopped out her girl and got cucumber cottage.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

bamboo98

VIP Member
Possibly an unpopular opinion but I think kids missing out on some holidays is pretty standard when it comes to blended families? We know that L goes on holidays/trips and hopefully Z gets the same with his dad. They both get to do things that their younger siblings won’t. Not long ago people were criticising the newlyweds for not taking the R’s anywhere. I don’t think they can’t be expected to stay at home and not do anything while the elder two are off having fun with their dads. I think in their case where money is no object you would expect them to go on another holiday all together when everyone is home - but I don’t think it’s awful that they’ve taken the little ones away while the boys are with their other families. 🤷🏻‍♀️
but she made the older 2 sit around pickle cottage for 5 weeks, then as soon as they go to their dads houses, she takes the 2 special ones on holiday. There is absolutely no defending that.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I reckon the reason Sticker Sister is openly sharing Rex is because they know they have been caught out. It sets Stacey up for the “A few days ago something truly magical happened (which a few of you eagle eyed fans have already guessed *insert squinty eyes* My beautiful, thoughtful sister surprised us with a last minute trip to Disneyland. I had no idea until an hour before we left but shes so organised she had already packed our bags with everything we would need plus 250 cold cups in varying colours and designs. This trip was just what we needed after 6 weeks at home. Thank you Jemma, we love you so much” 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

SourGreenApples

The dopey cow got "married" 2 weeks ago. How long does she think she can drip feed the odd titbit of photo/info from her "wedding" day?
Truly, no one, gives a flying fuck. Even Mrs Hinch is having more fun cleaning cabinets than waiting for photos from a huge "wedding" non-event.

Grow up Stace, you've had your day. Now fuck off. Find something else for your sheep's engagement.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Meg78

VIP Member
Currently in a tiny hostage situation being forced to watch Encanto for the 2569853th time, pleeeeease tell me someone else sees Label Lady?

C18AC23E-4A5A-40FE-AB5F-A3EE1E73F8D6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Bellabob321

VIP Member
So she mentioned she will answer some questions about her bridesmaids today but we all know it will end up with her saying so many of you loved the dresses so I spoke with Adam and we are now releasing them on in the style. That would have been the plan all along. They may even do them in different colours. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 39

mombajumbo

Fuck off stacey your sisters business is not little. And while we’re at it most of her ideas are stolen from proper small businesses who don’t rely on their sisters fame to get followers and sales.
I can’t believe people are paying stupid money for spicejars from china. Moronic people, moronic family.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Deanna

Wow had loads to catch up so quick summary, her dress was shit and didn’t fit, bridesmaids looked cheap and tacky, pickle wedding is going to be milked for the rest of our natural lives, big lol at them going to see the original mad mick and was disappointed with the lack of creepy Dave photography not that it mattered because she still ruined the pictures just by being in them and doing that smile 🤦‍♀️ Had my head up my arse for a few weeks due to another relationship ending in lies and the 3rd cancer diagnosis of my life so mentally healths been too fucked to cope with her fake perfect life! Coming out if it though…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Stacey’s not on her hols but back to her roots y’know;
She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio! 🤥

🤭😆

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
Says alot when she was posting her baby fresh out the womb quicker than she is with her wedding.

This whole "wedding bubble" is just cringe. She's milking it to death because what else does she have left for content now she's got married, plopped out her girl and got cucumber cottage.
'cucumber cottage' 😂
I think from now on it can only be referred to as that

• Haha