Stacey Solomon #71 Joe’s taken Stacey up the aisle with bridesmaid dresses from In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whizzed off to Disney Land with Rose and Mad Mick, people think I’m Mother of the year but I’m actually a massive prick/dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s not lied, she hasn’t said she is or isn’t there. All she has posted was a photo of her and Rex in a bed, which could be anywhere.
Not directly no, but it's lying by omission. Why not just say "we're off to disney for a few days".

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Rex does look absolutely awful, he needs a good sleep and a decent feed bless give but it's hard life being a cash cow I suppose just dragged here there and time of the day! A routine isn't important the money is, he's been at home for what 5 weeks and he's had no decent routine and sleep a few late nights at disney wouldn't make him look like that

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure if anyone else noticed on Stacey’s tagged photos but the photo booth company posted a photo from the booth with the date Stacey got married
Someone please save this to the wiki.hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.