Stacey Solomon #71 Joe’s taken Stacey up the aisle with bridesmaid dresses from In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I get that, I struggle to be away from mine overnight in the same country!!
This Disney thing is another kettle of fish though, she's left the 2 children with different fathers out of a family holiday to Disney Land. I don't see how that can have anything to do with anxiety...
I think part of the issue with that was she thought she was being brought somewhere else(paris if I remember correctly) and gave the impression she was unimpressed.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think part of the issue with that was she thought she was being brought somewhere else(paris if I remember correctly) and gave the impression she was unimpressed.
Yes your right!!! I remember that now, she was really ungrateful and quite stroppy about it!

The boys (& all the children) will absolutely have a nanny/jill of all trades. I was one for a high profile family. Everyone has one.... Even people who seem twee and hands on parenty. It's just something everyone has. If you wonder if any of the insta families you follow have one ....they do. 😅
Tell us more :oops:;)

Reactions: 1
I just sent Sticker Sister a DM asking where Rex was in the photo she's posted. Wonder if I'll get a response 🤔

• Haha
I just sent Sticker Sister a DM asking where Rex was in the photo she's posted. Wonder if I'll get a response 🤔
If you do it’ll be a sarcastic one, Jemma doesn’t like messages that don’t kiss her arse.
I got blocked for telling her a customer address was visible one time 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
I still don’t understand why they don’t share each other and their children on their insta? We know they are together but don’t show each families. It’s weird
Unless it’s because they like to have their own stories to show their own dream families? No idea. Bunch of weirdos

Reactions: 5
Just when you think Stacey couldn’t sink any lower she goes and pulls this stunt… oh and for all the sheep who stick up for her and sing her praises, finding nothing wrong with what she’s done, if she thinks her behaviour is completely above board then why is she keeping so quiet about it eh? 🤷‍♀️

I think her silence about this Disney adventure speaks volumes; if she’s nothing to hide or considers her actions understandable and reasonable then why isn’t she sharing the joy with her beloved ‘Insta family’? Oh right, that’s why; it’s because it shows her up as the tit mother she is. 🤨

She knows what a witch she’s being; the same as she knows what a tit awful move she’s making by shipping L and Z off to their dads whilst her new family away are whisked away on holiday and so she’s keeping her head down and quiet in the hope that she can just pretend it never happened. Ha, fat chance Stace, you’d have to get up early to get one past us Tattlers! 🤭

Reactions: 13
A0BE8629-C05A-4181-A523-9F8288136C1D.png

Ah yes didn’t take long for the cold cup to be shown!! There will be one for all the kids no doubt. I didn’t think they like showing where they were in real time incase anyone stalked them? Considering that what was said happened on the hen do?
Stay of insta enjoy the time away.
Can she claim this as a business expense somehow…
Maybe our stace has left her phone in the drawer at home 🫣🫣

• Sick
  • Haha
Possibly an unpopular opinion but I think kids missing out on some holidays is pretty standard when it comes to blended families? We know that L goes on holidays/trips and hopefully Z gets the same with his dad. They both get to do things that their younger siblings won’t. Not long ago people were criticising the newlyweds for not taking the R’s anywhere. I don’t think they can’t be expected to stay at home and not do anything while the elder two are off having fun with their dads. I think in their case where money is no object you would expect them to go on another holiday all together when everyone is home - but I don’t think it’s awful that they’ve taken the little ones away while the boys are with their other families. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Possibly an unpopular opinion but I think kids missing out on some holidays is pretty standard when it comes to blended families? We know that L goes on holidays/trips and hopefully Z gets the same with his dad. They both get to do things that their younger siblings won’t. Not long ago people were criticising the newlyweds for not taking the R’s anywhere. I don’t think they can’t be expected to stay at home and not do anything while the elder two are off having fun with their dads. I think in their case where money is no object you would expect them to go on another holiday all together when everyone is home - but I don’t think it’s awful that they’ve taken the little ones away while the boys are with their other families. 🤷🏻‍♀️
but she made the older 2 sit around pickle cottage for 5 weeks, then as soon as they go to their dads houses, she takes the 2 special ones on holiday. There is absolutely no defending that.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
but she made the older 2 sit around pickle cottage for 5 weeks, then as soon as they go to their dads houses, she takes the 2 special ones on holiday. There is absolutely no defending that.
Yeah 💯 they should have gone somewhere all together too. I wouldn’t defend that. It’s not as if they can’t afford it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She might not realise it but the older boys will grow up feeling resentful of the other 2. They get packed off to the annex, they don’t go on ‘family’ holidays and she can’t even make an effort for their birthdays 😢

She is a massive piece of 💩

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The older boys are probably better off, not being there. That's not saying that I think it's right to go without them btw.

It would be all about what Rex wants to do, I imagine. And from what I read on here, he is more than a bit of a handful, and not used to being anywhere much outside of his home.

I have no idea if there's stuff suitable to a smaller child, Roess, but if so, that would be what the main focus would be on, as well, I would say.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I agree with what your saying and totally get blended families and kids doing things with either family but L & Z haven’t been anywhere (that we know of) with their mother and siblings?
Let’s face it Stacey and Joe will have more money than any of us will ever see in our lifetime and she’s always banging on about making memories - isn’t a family holiday where they can pay for a private resort/villa what you would do in the summer hols for your kids??
She’s gone to piggin euro Disney in peak season and tried to keep it s secret 🤣🤣

• Haha
Swashy sweaty knickers will never take all of her children on a family holiday because she’s too tight to pay for it.
I couldn’t do what she’s done because I would have terrible ‘mum guilt’

0415585A-687B-43B7-801E-1141D2E77F69.jpeg

I wonder why they choose to stay with there Dads longer?

BB88F162-8B35-43B5-A887-378C9E25B017.jpeg

All under one roof?… she taking the piss..
Older 2 don’t even share the family home never mind share the family holidays 😡😡😡

• Angry
Just thinking, there was a theory Stacey’s mental health took a bit of a downturn after Rex. Maybe she does get anxious about going out and about so Jemma invites her along and sort of (not forces her) jollies her into coming as she’d never go away on her own.
I think if she had any alleged mental health issues she'd be playing up on it, making money out of it. She's been away with Joe, a hen do and working away from him, she's fine.
There is nothing wrong with her apart from the fact she's a dirty trmp and a tit mum.

Reactions: 14
That’s what I thought as Jemma has been careful not to show Stacey’s family but who’s filming them when lee lifts them up to see the castle. must be Stacey or joe or Maybe Dave.

Stacey will spin it like Jemma had booked to go then last minute they decided to join her with Rex and Rose.
Mickey Mouse 😂

Mick and joe caught in the vids
Superb find 😂😂she will tell her to delete this story now as we all know she reads on here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.