Stacey Solomon #71 Joe’s taken Stacey up the aisle with bridesmaid dresses from In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually amazed considering she is that disorganised she gets the dads of Zach & Leighton to have them both at the same time during the holidays!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If my wedding pics are still not back a month after the wedding I'd be fuming
Is she STILL leaking dreary wedding photos on SM ?
How long will this go on for gawds sake. I keep expecting to see cobwebs all over her dress 🕷🕸

Reactions: 4
I’m actually amazed considering she is that disorganised she gets the dads of Zach & Leighton to have them both at the same time during the holidays!
The boys probably organise it themselves, don’t worry I won’t leave you alone here with them.

I have to admit I don’t pretend to understand how hard it must be for blended families. It’s not something I would want for myself. If I split with mr dancing I wouldn’t want to be with somebody who also had children as it just seems like a lot of hard work that tbh I just don’t want in my life. Call me selfish but I don’t want to do it. And wouldn’t want somebody else’s children to suffer because of that.z

but I equally couldn’t imagine leaving half my children home to go on holiday. I could imagine maybe zach saying he didn’t want to as he’s a bit older. Fair enough. But Leighton isn’t that old. He would still enjoy it. Unless itwas just a case if they only booked it when he was due to be with his dad and he would prefer to be there as it does seem from what is shown, and we don’t see everything, he has a really lovely life with his dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You just know what’s coming … a super cringeworthy photo of her, joe, and the 2 favourite kids in front of rhe castle with Stacey gushing about this surprise wedding gift from her sister that she wasn’t expecting at all but she will go on to tell us that she cannot believe How lucky she is whilst apologising for not telling us all about it but it was such a magical time she wanted to just live in the moment.
we all know Stacey by now, she loves the fact her sheep are always wondering where she is and what she’s doing. Yet so far all the big reveals she has done have been very underwhelming!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
You just know what’s coming … a super cringeworthy photo of her, joe, and the 2 favourite kids in front of rhe castle with Stacey gushing about this surprise wedding gift from her sister that she wasn’t expecting at all but she will go on to tell us that she cannot believe How lucky she is whilst apologising for not telling us all about it but it was such a magical time she wanted to just live in the moment.
we all know Stacey by now, she loves the fact her sheep are always wondering where she is and what she’s doing. Yet so far all the big reveals she has done have been very underwhelming!
Was going to reply "100%" but have just learnt that posts to say you agree are against the rules. Who knew?! 🤷‍♀️

Have been thinking the same that she will say her sister surprised her with it. Just the same as when Hinch managed to get her mum and niece there last minute. Who's buying this tit 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Was going to reply "100%" but have just learnt that posts to say you agree are against the rules. Who knew?! 🤷‍♀️

Have been thinking the same that she will say her sister surprised her with it. Just the same as when Hinch managed to get her mum and niece there last minute. Who's buying this tit 🙈
What do you mean against the rules? Have I missed something ? 🤔

Reactions: 1
The older boys are probably better off, not being there. That's not saying that I think it's right to go without them btw.

It would be all about what Rex wants to do, I imagine. And from what I read on here, he is more than a bit of a handful, and not used to being anywhere much outside of his home.

I have no idea if there's stuff suitable to a smaller child, Roess, but if so, that would be what the main focus would be on, as well, I would say.
I disagree, I have an 8, 5 and 2 year old. 2 year old is too little for most things, but don't want the other 2 to miss out. So it's thr 2 year old who gets to sit and wait whilst the older 2 do rides. As a parent with kids of differing ages you have to keep them all happy, not just the golden children a.k.a faves

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There’s going to be loads of gushing posts and photos of Roess meeting all the Disney princesses, even though it’ll mean absolutely nothing to her. However, there’ll be lots of rides that Zach and Leighton would have loved!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Woah just been watch Joe scratch the life out of a non stick pan with a couple of metal spoons. The sound was like that squeeking noise on a blackboard back at school!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Woah just been watch Joe scratch the life out of a non stick pan with a couple of metal spoons. The sound was like that squeeking noise on a blackboard back at school!
Bloody Hello Fresh. Thought he was bringing out a cookery book. Kinda defeats the object if he had a subscription to HF.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I disagree, I have an 8, 5 and 2 year old. 2 year old is too little for most things, but don't want the other 2 to miss out. So it's thr 2 year old who gets to sit and wait whilst the older 2 do rides. As a parent with kids of differing ages you have to keep them all happy, not just the golden children a.k.a faves
My point was what I believe SS would do, not what anyone else would do.

I believe that the golden children would be the ones who got first choice.
After all the older boys have not even been brought on holidays and sleep in a separate building when they are with her. ☹

Reactions: 5
My point was what I believe SS would do, not what anyone else would do.

I believe that the golden children would be the ones who got first choice.
After all the older boys have not even been brought on holidays and sleep in a separate building when they are with her. ☹
Ah OK, apologies, you're absolutely right

Reactions: 2
There’s going to be loads of gushing posts and photos of Roess meeting all the Disney princesses, even though it’ll mean absolutely nothing to her. However, there’ll be lots of rides that Zach and Leighton would have loved!
Hope someone sees her there then puts it all over their Facebook for the papers to run the article, then surely she’s got to come clean about where she is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.