Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must admit I’m not on this thread much but just had to pop in and say… IKEA sponsoring your wedding is.. different 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Some of the comments from people here are just disgusting!

Stacey could of been in a gown like Pippa Middleton and folk would still criticise her.

It doesnt matter if you dislike her dress, her shoes, her hair it was HER Wedding Day and it's what she chose.

Would you ever say to your best friend or sister that her wedding dress/shoes are awful?
I wouldn't!

Some of the comments are honestly horrific, if she posted 10 mins after saying her "I do's" there would be uproar.

She chose to not post for a few days and yet there is still uproar!

If she took a magazine deal, again she'd get slated. There is just no winning at times for these Instagramers.

All the weddings I've been to over the past few years there has been signs up saying "do not post pics to social media until the couple have" and I've respected that!

If you feel Stacey, her wedding, her kids, her lifestyle effects you so badly don't follow her page, don't give her the "hate views"
If something really made me feel that bad about myself, then I'd walk away from it.
Anyway... that's my 2ps worth. :)
Oh I'm sure you're probably looking for the RAVE thread, link posted on thr previous page... byeeeee

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ooh wouldn’t you love to receive a donation of a crappy aluminium lantern and a £1.50 vase. She is such a thoughtful giving angel isn’t she? The patronising witch 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah, Saint Stacey. Yes, of course it’s awfully sad that all these peasants are relying on food banks as they can’t afford to feed themselves and their family. 😕

Never mind though as quick as a flash Stace is to the rescue with her donations of tables, chairs, crockery, table settings and so on and so forth, ooooooh once they’re all set out and laid they’ll look fabulous and it’s bound to cheer people up. Indeed now thanks to Stacey the poor and needy can sit down in some sort of civilised surroundings, all gifted by their newly-wed generous benefactor of course out of the kindness of her heart (and of course not ‘cause she wanted to get rid of them! 🤔) and feel grateful they’ve been given somewhere to sit worry and about not having the food to feed everyone or not enough money to live on. 😳🤦‍♀️

Tables and chairs and fake flowers; top of the list of things asked for from charities to help through the cost of living crisis, well at least it was the least time I looked, honestly… 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s too busy helping Mandy clear up whilst Stacey cackles from the sofa
I find this thread so odd at times, it's the only one where people come on to defend the subject. Personally, I can't understand how anyone can defend the Skank, especially after reading the wiki, but each to their own.
However, there is a rave thread and personally I'm surprised it's not more active, she's quite a polarising character.
Hello Stacey ( or one of her sheep dags)

Reactions: 1
Didn't mean you! I was commenting on the "friends of Stacey" thread lol
Oh sorry, I’m sadly all emotional over neighbours ending and snapped, lol. I’m as bad as one of her sheep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1455295

With all the money she has, the dress is so badly fitted. They get looser throughout the day and with a baby climbing all over her, it's a bit of a risk!
I think it’s the fastening at the back that’s not done up properly. Is it a lace up back? If so it’s defo not tight enough. She should have hoiked her girls up while it was laced up. Tight!
It still wouldn’t be the best but it would’ve stopped this gaping and it looking quite so bad.
And if it’s not a lace up then I have no idea 🤷‍♀️ 🤣

Reactions: 4
I think it’s the fastening at the back that’s not done up properly. Is it a lace up back? If so it’s defo not tight enough. She should have hoiked her girls up while it was laced up. Tight!
It still wouldn’t be the best but it would’ve stopped this gaping and it looking quite so bad.
And if it’s not a lace up then I have no idea 🤷‍♀️ 🤣
Yes I remember getting told to hold them in place while I got done up hahaha u suppose thats a good bridal store!

Reactions: 10
I know it's pathetic but one of my biggest pet hates is when people spell aisle as isle. It really irrationally angers me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I like her dress but it isn't fitted properly around the chest.

I don't like the shoes but they also don't go.
And her hair everywhere is a bit much. Feel like if it was pinned back / half up half down or something would have looked nicer. Maybe I'm just a witch.

She needed someone to edit her look.

I don't understand the donating the tables etc.

Wonder if she asked for donations in lieu of gifts as well?
Or just donated the stuff she was given...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Some of the comments from people here are just disgusting!

Stacey could of been in a gown like Pippa Middleton and folk would still criticise her.

It doesnt matter if you dislike her dress, her shoes, her hair it was HER Wedding Day and it's what she chose.

Would you ever say to your best friend or sister that her wedding dress/shoes are awful?
I wouldn't!

Some of the comments are honestly horrific, if she posted 10 mins after saying her "I do's" there would be uproar.

She chose to not post for a few days and yet there is still uproar!

If she took a magazine deal, again she'd get slated. There is just no winning at times for these Instagramers.

All the weddings I've been to over the past few years there has been signs up saying "do not post pics to social media until the couple have" and I've respected that!

If you feel Stacey, her wedding, her kids, her lifestyle effects you so badly don't follow her page, don't give her the "hate views"
If something really made me feel that bad about myself, then I'd walk away from it.
Anyway... that's my 2ps worth. :)
Don’t think this is the page for you, don’t let the door hit you on the way out 👋👋

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.