Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe still hasn't even mentioned it - if you look on his Instagram you wouldn't know he just got married...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
wow Stace, out done yourself there donating lanterns that you were gifted in the first place, bet theyll come in handy for all the folk out there struggling. realistically no one asked for the link

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Donating fake flowers? 😂😂😂
People are having to go without food or gas/electric but she wants to give them fake bleeping flowers instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Followed by a quick AD and link for the lanterns everyone is asking her about. Bull tit someone will have to pay for the wedding or should I say pay for the things she wasn’t gifted

Reactions: 10
Some of the comments from people here are just disgusting!

Stacey could of been in a gown like Pippa Middleton and folk would still criticise her.

It doesnt matter if you dislike her dress, her shoes, her hair it was HER Wedding Day and it's what she chose.

Would you ever say to your best friend or sister that her wedding dress/shoes are awful?
I wouldn't!

Some of the comments are honestly horrific, if she posted 10 mins after saying her "I do's" there would be uproar.

She chose to not post for a few days and yet there is still uproar!

If she took a magazine deal, again she'd get slated. There is just no winning at times for these Instagramers.

All the weddings I've been to over the past few years there has been signs up saying "do not post pics to social media until the couple have" and I've respected that!

If you feel Stacey, her wedding, her kids, her lifestyle effects you so badly don't follow her page, don't give her the "hate views"
If something really made me feel that bad about myself, then I'd walk away from it.
Anyway... that's my 2ps worth. :)
100% if my loved ones tit was at risk of falling out on her wedding day -any day for that matter- I would tell her for sure. Surely that's the kind thing to do rather than her being embarrassed in front of all her guests.
As for the shoes, yes i would definitely say they aren't my taste and I don't think they match the dress if my opinion was asked.
And you Will probably reply with 'no-one asked you!' Rightly so, but when they live their lives so publicly, they have no right to any privacy when they expose their kids to the extent they do.

I think I've said before, I don't dislike SSS, she makes me cringe. I don't like how they expose the kids. She has changed since moving into pickle cottage, she was nowhere near as braggy. I can't stand all these games they are playing.
But, give her her due donating the wedding stuff to charity is a good thing..... if its real! You just never know with what is real and what is for the gram.
My other rave point is Joe sounded genuine when they were thanking people for their messages.

Reactions: 8
100% if my loved ones tit was at risk of falling out on her wedding day -any day for that matter- I would tell her for sure. Surely that's the kind thing to do rather than her being embarrassed in front of all her guests.
As for the shoes, yes i would definitely say they aren't my taste and I don't think they match the dress if my opinion was asked.
And you Will probably reply with 'no-one asked you!' Rightly so, but when they live their lives so publicly, they have no right to any privacy when they expose their kids to the extent they do.

I think I've said before, I don't dislike SSS, she makes me cringe. I don't like how they expose the kids. She has changed since moving into pickle cottage, she was nowhere near as braggy. I can't stand all these games they are playing.
But, give her her due donating the wedding stuff to charity is a good thing..... if its real! You just never know with what is real and what is for the gram.
My other rave point is Joe sounded genuine when they were thanking people for their messages.
Yeah, Donating free items to charity is great, maybe she should put her hand in her pocket for once. She’s the biggest bleep going

• Heart
Reactions: 27
At least it was something for Leighton x

#getinthebin

im off to Google this wtf is horse popcorn
I think I started something 🤣🤣🤣

The horse, the horse is called popcorn 🙈
I got called out on another thread for naming names so I was trying to be a bit vague but I think I just confused a lot of people!
Sorry!!!

Yeah, Donating free items to charity is great, maybe she should put her hand in her pocket for once. She’s the biggest bleep going
I spoke too soon, there is now an ad for the lantern with a link.
So she will get paid when anyone clicks on the link and buys ANYTHING from ikea for a while to come- can't remember how long!
I'm so niave!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It doesn’t take much to confuse me
I think I started something 🤣🤣🤣

The horse, the horse is called popcorn 🙈
I got called out on another thread for naming names so I was trying to be a bit vague but I think I just confused a lot of people!
Sorry!!!

I spoke too soon, there is now an ad for the lantern with a link.
So she will get paid when anyone clicks on the link and buys ANYTHING from ikea for a while to come- can't remember how long!
I'm so niave!!

Reactions: 3
Also where did his hair go that’s a pretty receding hair line under his cap unlike the thatch at the wedding
I was thinking the same just after I posted. I’m sure he wears a hair piece, his sideburns in the cap are quite light compared to the fuzzy dark pube head he was sporting for the wedding

• Haha
They look happy. Course they do. They have saved a fortune with their begs/freebies; No venue hire cost; fake flowers; No booze costs; cheap tat wedding favours/kids slime and a free pool.
She looked ok ish. Her tits Needed hoisting up a few inches, and nothing matched, but compared to her ITS crap outfits, she looked ok.
Tanjoe looked dapper if you didn’t zoom in. But we tattlers are always gonna zoom in real close 🧐
Charitable? Nah the exposure given to her grand gesture will earn them thousands.
The gram posts are being spread out for maximum earnings.
Saint Stacey Solomon Swash she ain’t.
Yes - it’s easy to give away all that stuff to charity, when it was given to her for free anyway. Plus all the PR she will receive will reap in all the big lucrative deals with Brands wanting g to work with her. This was a well thought out PR stunt.

This is all so half arsed. And I'm sure homeless people are desperate for some vases and fake flipping plants.
Anything to look good and save money.

Come on sheep see her for what she is a cheapskate. She could afford to have used a proper events company to do her wedding and still given stuff to charity.

She's giving stuff she didn't pay for away. Not exactly mother Teresa is she

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She bought loads of the vases yet underneath its says they were a donation, cleverly tried to disguise lol

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.