Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she release another teaser at 7pm. I mean she could release little snippets all week and then release any pics whenever she feels like it. If it’s a magazine deal and she needs to wait the rest of the week until it comes out she could just share bits without actually showing what’s They were etc.

Reactions: 12
So the wedding....that wasn't actually a legal wedding but a blessing ceremony, has happened.

Complete with gifted, err.... sorry - "donated" wedding furniture. Radio silence then ensued, on the pretext of the wedding - which is yet to happen in Stacey's world. Because there's a magazine deal to be published first.....

And posts pulled left, right and centre from guests and #smallbusiness trying to make a living.

Oh and Arg was the entertainment... 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Don’t forget the ‘Mermaid Bathroom’ lol. I loved the shower & the rest of it but by crikey those sinks have come from the land that taste forgot. (In my opinion!) 🧜‍♀️🐚🐚 😆
The sinks are one of the worse things I’ve ever laid eyes on 😭 how do you mess up a simple thing like a sink?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm surprised she went for the name change , SSS , I thought joe joe would forced to be changed ....something like , Mr whipping boy Solomon would be fitting

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm surprised she went for the name change , SSS , I thought joe joe would forced to be changed ....something like , Mr whipping boy Solomon would be fitting
Joe will have had to change his name to Joe Solomon-Swash so when she marries him she becomes Mrs Solomon-Swash.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How loved do the sheep feel now that it's everywhere that they're already married, but she's gone quiet?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I dont think there is a magazine deal it would take way too much editing and airbrushing to make them lot look even halfway decent i think they are away on honeymoon that's not a honeymoon it will just be a few days away in this country with the golden children in tow the other two will have been shipped off to their dad's. There will be some long gushy post about how they've just been in a post wedding bubble enjoying some time together as a family and how she still cant believe she's married she wishes she could do the day all over again. Honeymoon that isnt really a honeymoon will also be the same as every other day for Joe running around like a headless chicken after the kids while scraggy lazes around only difference being that she can now use the excuse that she's the best wife ever so he has to do everything for her. It will still be another day before you then get the wedding pics doubtful you will see anything of guests food etc. it will be soft focus black and white photos mainly of the kids and one each of her with Joe Jemma and all four kids plus one with tend bestie Hinch as they will bring the most engagement

Reactions: 34
I actually thought that Jemma wasn’t too bad but that reply on the last thread has made me unfollow. She’s not only passive aggressive but also flying on the coat tails of her sister and it all came across as so desperate. I mean, obviously Stace is the first person to EVER get married, let alone the first zelebrity.

That whole family need to give their heads a wobble. Stacey has always pissed me off but with this whole wedding debacle, she’s come across as absolutely pathetic and OTT.

I liked the Brooklyn Beckham wedding, where their parents said that because of the bride and groom, it was a complete secret (although I’m sure some tattlers will correct me.) Stinky and Tanjoe are going for this vibe but are waaaaaay off the mark.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It made me so mad seeing how much of the wedding was gifted. Yet people like me who works their arse off simply cannot afford it!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I dont think there is a magazine deal it would take way too much editing and airbrushing to make them lot look even halfway decent i think they are away on honeymoon that's not a honeymoon it will just be a few days away in this country with the golden children in tow the other two will have been shipped off to their dad's. There will be some long gushy post about how they've just been in a post wedding bubble enjoying some time together as a family and how she still cant believe she's married she wishes she could do the day all over again. Honeymoon that isnt really a honeymoon will also be the same as every other day for Joe running around like a headless chicken after the kids while scraggy lazes around only difference being that she can now use the excuse that she's the best wife ever so he has to do everything for her. It will still be another day before you then get the wedding pics doubtful you will see anything of guests food etc. it will be soft focus black and white photos mainly of the kids and one each of her with Joe Jemma and all four kids plus one with tend bestie Hinch as they will bring the most engagement
Everything is a bloody ‘bubble.’

I’m a teacher and tomorrow is my last day of term. I might take to my bed for a few days.

“It’s my end of term bubble, guys. I still love you to the moon and back but you can’t possibly understand what I’m feeling right now. It’ll be a journey but I’ll post when I can. Thank you for supporting me. I love you all but sometimes we have to take a step back.”

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.