Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bridesmaids look as if they’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards, all tatty heads. Hinch looks especially bedraggled
Never seen such an untidy bunch of bridesmaids. Scruffy hair and cheap, nasty polyester dresses. I assume the colour was to coordinate with her books! You know, like that makes any sense at all!

Reactions: 14
Never seen such an untidy bunch of bridesmaids. Scruffy hair and cheap, nasty polyester dresses. I assume the colour was to coordinate with her books! You know, like that makes any sense at all!
oh yeah good shout on the colour. Ffs her life is so managed!!
and I don’t like the dresses nor the colour. I do get having different dresses though but at least have the same colour not mismatch of one colour it looks horrendous! It’s like they didn’t have enough matarial in one colour so had to use one slightly off colour 🙄
10EBE639-391C-449E-90E2-C224CA89BAC2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.