Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the comments from people here are just disgusting!

Stacey could of been in a gown like Pippa Middleton and folk would still criticise her.

It doesnt matter if you dislike her dress, her shoes, her hair it was HER Wedding Day and it's what she chose.

Would you ever say to your best friend or sister that her wedding dress/shoes are awful?
I wouldn't!

Some of the comments are honestly horrific, if she posted 10 mins after saying her "I do's" there would be uproar.

She chose to not post for a few days and yet there is still uproar!

If she took a magazine deal, again she'd get slated. There is just no winning at times for these Instagramers.

All the weddings I've been to over the past few years there has been signs up saying "do not post pics to social media until the couple have" and I've respected that!

If you feel Stacey, her wedding, her kids, her lifestyle effects you so badly don't follow her page, don't give her the "hate views"
If something really made me feel that bad about myself, then I'd walk away from it.
Anyway... that's my 2ps worth. :)
“Would you ever say to your best friend or sister that her wedding dress/shoes are awful?” … absolutely I would 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
No phones for anyone only a professional photographer 🤔🤔..I call bullsh1t,they had a deal and something went wrong with it in my opinion, probably the amount the backlash she got from the box dye crap and needed some good press to keep her in favor..great PR work if that was the reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No phones for anyone only a professional photographer 🤔🤔..I call bullsh1t,they had a deal and something went wrong with it in my opinion, probably the amount the backlash she got from the box dye crap and needed some good press to keep her in favor..great PR work if that was the reason.
Wouldn't be her first magazine deal to go South either, remember the Christmas Pudding fiasco!!? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
bleeping pinocchio at it again! She actually trying to make us believe that when her kids were all ready she didnt take some piccies or dirty Dave didnt film her walking down the aisle? Piss off it's all for maximum engagement she knows she cant post two days in a row so she's building up to it im thinking 7pm Sunday that seems to be one of her favourite time slots. Plus you're not telling me that after almost a week she still hasnt had any photos from her photographer? Get in the sodding bin you lying witch.
Errmmm, wouldn’t her Dad Dave have been walking her down the aisle? Unless he set up a remote control camera (perfectly possible) he can’t be in two places at once lol!

Reactions: 10
So what’s with joe swash plugging his new cook book boasting about what he cooks for his family! I thought they were fed free by hello fresh? So what’s the truth and what is the lie 🤔

Reactions: 21
Errmmm, wouldn’t her Dad Dave have been walking her down the aisle? Unless he set up a remote control camera (perfectly possible) he can’t be in two places at once lol!
Seem to remember her saying Zach and Leighton were walking her down the aisle

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Not normally on this thread, but just read that Joe was walked down the aisle by his mother? When did things change?
I’ve not heard of this before but I think it’s quite sweet really. Makes it less about the “ownership” of the bride passing to the groom from the dad and more like just the parents generally supporting both their children and sending them off.

Ok so obvs that is me putting my own spin on it and I have no idea why they actually did it but still, I quite like it.

Reactions: 24
I’ve not heard of this before but I think it’s quite sweet really. Makes it less about the “ownership” of the bride passing to the groom from the dad and more like just the parents generally supporting both their children and sending them off.

Ok so obvs that is me putting my own spin on it and I have no idea why they actually did it but still, I quite like it.
I agree.
The idea of a bride being 'given away' grates on me a little tbh.
The idea of someone, be it parents, family or close friends walking down the aisle with both bride and groom is quite nice, imo.

Reactions: 14
Stacey’s teeth were brighter than the dress. The whole look was a total shambles. Not sure about the burnt grass hairstyle going on either.
but then again, her sister is the local crackhead & husband looks like he needs a rinse with zoflora, so am I suprised, no.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who is she to dictate to guests if they can use a phone. duck off.

Reactions: 12
Oh but this is quite normal for weddings right? It’s something I’ve seen often for the ceremonial part.
Yeah my brother and sister asked for no phones or cameras while they were walking down the aisle and doing the vows as they didn’t want any cameras or phones in the official photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's a proper American thing to have the groom walked down the aisle by their parents too!
At least his mother was invited and she’s finally got the chance to visit pickle mansion. You know those Solomon’s don’t like the swash riff raff there

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
No 🤣 I’ve seen it referenced on here before tho, what happened?
I can't remember the name of the magazine but she was meant to be on the front cover of one leading up to Christmas but when it was published she had been replaced with a Christmas Pudding!! She was BITTER!!! came onto her stories giving out pretending she wasn't bothered but was obviously seething and all her sheep spammed the poor magazines social media being like "why have a Christmas pud when you could have had Stacey's beautiful smile" and "I'm never buying your magazine again" 🤣🤣🤣.
Something definitely went down for her not to to be featured not that she would ever admit to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.