Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chrisscross

As much as she annoys me... I'm actually pleased to see the whole asking for people to donate to bereaved children charity to use the photos...
Rather than her getting money for having a magazine exclusive.. if that makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 108

sohomum

Some of the comments from people here are just disgusting!

Stacey could of been in a gown like Pippa Middleton and folk would still criticise her.

It doesnt matter if you hate her dress, her shoes, her hair it was HER Wedding Day and it's what she chose.

Would you ever say to your best friend or sister that her wedding dress/shoes are awful?
I wouldn't!

Some of the comments are honestly horrific, if she posted 10 mins after saying her "I do's" there would be uproar.

She chose to not post for a few days and yet there is still uproar!

If she took a magazine deal, again she'd get slated. There is just no winning at times for these Instagramers.

All the weddings I've been to over the past few years there has been signs up saying "do not post pics to social media until the couple have" and I've respected that!

If you feel Stacey, her wedding, her kids, her lifestyle effects you so badly don't follow her page, don't give her the "hate views"
If something really made me feel that bad about myself, then I'd walk away from it.
Anyway... that's my 2ps worth. :)
you might want to take your own advice on that 😜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

tatteredxo

Stacey could of been in a gown like Pippa Middleton and folk would still criticise her.

It doesnt matter if you hate her dress, her shoes, her hair it was HER Wedding Day and it's what she chose.

Would you ever say to your best friend or sister that her wedding dress/shoes are awful?
I wouldn't!

Some of the comments are honestly horrific, if she posted 10 mins after saying her "I do's" there would be uproar.

If she took a magazine deal, again she'd get slated. There is just no winning at times for these Instagramers.

All the weddings I've been to over the past few years there has been signs up saying "do not post pics to social media until the couple have" and I've respected that!

If you feel Stacey, her wedding, her kids, her lifestyle effects you so badly don't follow her page, don't give her the "hate views"
If something really made me feel that bad about myself, then I'd walk away from it.
think tattle isn't the place for you, have a nice weekend x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

I wouldn't!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
New to tattle and joined for other threads. But definitely enjoy lurking on the threads of zelebs I know of. I’m not a sock account but i don’t get why people are cross with anyone for not posting in real time? That’s just due to privacy and safety surely?
I ‘like’ Stacy (obvs I don’t know her so that sounds trite) and I get the sneaky advertising dislike. I’m on here for other people but I don’tunderstand the outrage for her. Other than not being in real time (which is necessary I feel), not liking her ‘gurn face’ (I like her smile) and from what I gather not forthcoming with endorsements, is there something else? I don’t get the hatred?
Absolutely nothing wrong with the odd pre record….a little transparency would make the world of difference though, don’t you think?
she has her sheep thinking she’s single handedly decorated whole rooms between lunch and the afternoon school run, whilst also looking after the kids, which makes some of her followers think she’s some kind of super mum, in turn meaning they are somehow less than.
she bangs on about how her followers are her best mates, on line family, how she loves them to the moon and back, but she words her posts in such sneaky ways that it’s clear she doesn’t even respect the general public that line her pockets, let alone likes them!
She’s the only person I know that has decided on a whim to adopt a dog, and come home with one within the hour.
She hid the fact she’d bought her other puppy.
she’s also the only person I know that went to view a house one day, and had moved in within 48 hours. Oh, and let’s not forget that it was magically called ‘Pickle Cottage’ so it was obviously fate.
She’s Mrs Relatable, doing her wash after 6 pm only as the energy prices have hiked up, but she’s walking past her 16k aga on the way to the utility room.
she’d have to have a real think about what she’d do if she got an expensive vets bill you know, she’s probably have to walk around her pool area to clear her head and work out if she could get the money together.
She left her old cat at her old house, and then decided to start feeding and name a random cat that was strolling around her garden.
And last, but my no means least - she exploits her children. Day in, day out. And if you can get behind that, then I don’t really know what to say.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

ForTheRecordLol

I wouldn't!

Bore off. She doesn't really love you to the moon and back. She just says that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Mab1994

Chatty Member
New to tattle and joined for other threads. But definitely enjoy lurking on the threads of zelebs I know of. I’m not a sock account but i don’t get why people are cross with anyone for not posting in real time? That’s just due to privacy and safety surely?
I ‘like’ Stacy (obvs I don’t know her so that sounds trite) and I get the sneaky advertising dislike. I’m on here for other people but I don’tunderstand the outrage for her. Other than not being in real time (which is necessary I feel), not liking her ‘gurn face’ (I like her smile) and from what I gather not forthcoming with endorsements, is there something else? I don’t get the hatred?
Then gather up your skirts and leave the thread. Certainly not meant for you. Bye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

redstraw16

VIP Member
I’ve seen a few tweets/comments from people saying they’ve actually cried looking at Stacey’s wedding pics… are the huns okay?

It’s a rhetorical question, the answer is clearly fucking not.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Firstly I would recommend reading the Wiki

I used to “like” Stacey thought she was funny and didn’t take herself too seriously but then I started to notice the bullshit and looked a bit closer …
Ok the pre-records the issue is she looks like she can paint a bedroom spray a carpet etc before lunch time when that’s not the case and it makes other new mums feel shit

One of the turning points for me was her saying she donated her old kitchen when in fact her dad was selling it on Facebook

Her diy is shit and most of the time she actually gets the professionals in but likes to make out she’s doing it all with her own hands

She’s had so many things done to the house by professionals but not been transparent about that !

She tried to fob of the purchase of a very large house with its own pool and woodland as a tiny little pickle cottage she had to buy because it was called Pickle cottage ITS NOT CALLED PICKLE COTTAGE

She brought a house that doesn’t fit her family The boys sleep in a completely different building how can that be safe ?

She gets so many freebies but never declares them

The whole supporting small business crap to justify her spending

All the free stuff she gets done and declares it as “working with “ like her kitchen from wren

Her going out in the morning to look at the roses with her tea when actually she’s having a fag

Smoking whilst pregnant 🤢

Sounding like she’s going to cry every time she flogs some new in the style range

Just the whole little old me and I love you to the moon and back when actually it’s all about the money 💰 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

If you have time read through some of the threads and you will see a new Stacey

• Heart
Reactions: 59

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I find this thread so odd at times, it's the only one where people come on to defend the subject. Personally, I can't understand how anyone can defend the Skank, especially after reading the wiki, but each to their own.
However, there is a rave thread and personally I'm surprised it's not more active, she's quite a polarising character.
People get lost on the way to crawling up Stacey’s arse hole 🥴😂

I wouldn't!

WHO PUT 50p IN THE DICKHEAD?!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Em_

VIP Member

I wouldn't!

I think you're on the wrong thread and that's my 2ps worth 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

GossipQueenXoXo

It made me so mad seeing how much of the wedding was gifted. Yet people like me who works their arse off simply cannot afford it!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
I have seen confirmation that Verona Bridal were ASKED to delete their post until Stacey posts herself (don't ask how I know, is not fair to potentially out a friend). Deception at its finest Stacey, but we still all know it happened 🤷‍♀️ Self important bully you are

• Wow
  • Angry

YR80

Chatty Member
I dont think there is a magazine deal it would take way too much editing and airbrushing to make them lot look even halfway decent i think they are away on honeymoon that's not a honeymoon it will just be a few days away in this country with the golden children in tow the other two will have been shipped off to their dad's. There will be some long gushy post about how they've just been in a post wedding bubble enjoying some time together as a family and how she still cant believe she's married she wishes she could do the day all over again. Honeymoon that isnt really a honeymoon will also be the same as every other day for Joe running around like a headless chicken after the kids while scraggy lazes around only difference being that she can now use the excuse that she's the best wife ever so he has to do everything for her. It will still be another day before you then get the wedding pics doubtful you will see anything of guests food etc. it will be soft focus black and white photos mainly of the kids and one each of her with Joe Jemma and all four kids plus one with tend bestie Hinch as they will bring the most engagement
Everything is a bloody ‘bubble.’

I’m a teacher and tomorrow is my last day of term. I might take to my bed for a few days.

“It’s my end of term bubble, guys. I still love you to the moon and back but you can’t possibly understand what I’m feeling right now. It’ll be a journey but I’ll post when I can. Thank you for supporting me. I love you all but sometimes we have to take a step back.”

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Is it just me who cant be fucked if they got married yet? She lied about her move to pickle cottage ...decided to move then next night moved ...then the puppy gate saga ..then pregnancy gate ...where we all knew she was pregnant and even the sex before she announced it ...this horse toothed cunt is a compulsive liar and even when she does announce it ...it will be lies so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 52