Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the comments from people here are just disgusting!

Stacey could of been in a gown like Pippa Middleton and folk would still criticise her.

It doesnt matter if you dislike her dress, her shoes, her hair it was HER Wedding Day and it's what she chose.

Would you ever say to your best friend or sister that her wedding dress/shoes are awful?
I wouldn't!

Some of the comments are honestly horrific, if she posted 10 mins after saying her "I do's" there would be uproar.

She chose to not post for a few days and yet there is still uproar!

If she took a magazine deal, again she'd get slated. There is just no winning at times for these Instagramers.

All the weddings I've been to over the past few years there has been signs up saying "do not post pics to social media until the couple have" and I've respected that!

If you feel Stacey, her wedding, her kids, her lifestyle effects you so badly don't follow her page, don't give her the "hate views"
If something really made me feel that bad about myself, then I'd walk away from it.
Anyway... that's my 2ps worth. :)
Aw this made me laugh, bless you!! 🤣🤣🤣tattle is not the place for you I think!!
There is a Stacey Solomon Rave thread you might like though, I can't link to it but you should be able to search for it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Thanks MyrtleRv I’ve opened a new Instagram account and I can see the pair of them lol. Won’t be beaten Hahahhahah. Still not sure why I was blocked or maybe restricted who knows but I’m back in action lol
Ha! Good thinking Batman! They’ll have to get up a whole lot earlier to get one over on us! Great to have you back in full working order! 👍😆

Reactions: 8
Ignoring the arse licker…

I had a quick nose at Stacey’s Instagram thi afternoon which just annoyed me tbh, so many of my friends follow and like her tit… I thought they were better than that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No anger, the only person to get anger from me is Crapbag when he does general men things. Stacey is sly, sneaky and dishonest. I don't like people like that, especially when they have a large following and influence others. Her parenting is dangerous and from a safeguarding perspective, it's concerning. The 'trolls' on here are actually some of the most level headed, smart and kindest people I've came across whom have the little gherkins safety front and centre. People don't like to hear truths and scream troll at a difference of opinion. Read the wiki and form your own opinion 👍🏻

I’m not trying to be argumentative, I promise! I’m here for other accounts and stumbled across this! And my limited opinion is not meant to be a slant on anyone else’s. But I have read the back story and my take away is she falsely advertises. Either by non disclosure or by cover ups. That’s not ok. I get that and that’s enough for some anger. But there seems to be more anger than that and I haven’t found why yet. Genuinely asking x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Do we reckon they used the tea station monstrosity she built or was that never seen again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well the wedding favors must have been tea cups because missgreedyguts and her slave have been getting new mugs into every morning story since the big z lister wedding.
But does anyone drink tea at a wedding?even 90 Yr olds have a sherry or 2!
Has anyone got 🍵 on when the actual legal ceremony took place?? Or is it only the business meeting wedding party that's happened so far?

Translation of the latest post today we actual had a meal at a reasonable time yep it was still light so while i was having my after dinner fag i went to look at my wedding flowers there you go tattlers dont say i dont do anything for you 😂

Reactions: 15
Everytime she posts we sit her having tea I just think yeah tea and a cheeky fag hahahahaha

Stacey could of been in a gown like Pippa Middleton and folk would still criticise her.

It doesnt matter if you dislike her dress, her shoes, her hair it was HER Wedding Day and it's what she chose.

Would you ever say to your best friend or sister that her wedding dress/shoes are awful?
I wouldn't!

Some of the comments are honestly horrific, if she posted 10 mins after saying her "I do's" there would be uproar.

If she took a magazine deal, again she'd get slated. There is just no winning at times for these Instagramers.

All the weddings I've been to over the past few years there has been signs up saying "do not post pics to social media until the couple have" and I've respected that!

If you feel Stacey, her wedding, her kids, her lifestyle effects you so badly don't follow her page, don't give her the "hate views"
If something really made me feel that bad about myself, then I'd walk away from it.
If my friend put her kids in a complete different building on there own I definitely would have something to say about it 😂😂😂 and if her tit didn’t fit in her wedding dress I’d definitely be saying something so she didn’t look a mess like Stacey does. Maybe if she loves you lot to the moon and back? Maybe give her some advice 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I wouldn't!

She could HAVE been in a gown like Pippa. Not could OF.
That boils my piss!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Has anyone got 🍵 on when the actual legal ceremony took place?? Or is it only the business meeting wedding party that's happened so far?
Well it wasn't yesterday as they went to Arsenal. I'm not convinced until I see official confirmation.

Reactions: 9

I wouldn't!

I'm a lurker but by christ what are you thinking! Stacey is an A grade bleep of the cuntiest high order! She has certainly brainwashed you lol .. Love u to the moon and back sweetcheeks

• Haha
Reactions: 38
In the interest of showing the world (read - that one prick) that we don’t pick apart everything she does, and it’s only when there is reason to -
From that cringe story she just posted I bet the actual set up of the wedding looked really beautiful, and also, she looks much better with her hair that that colour. Would have been nice if she hadn’t lied about how she achieved it, but that’s our Stace - we wouldn’t have this many full threads if she was any different!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
What is she apparently sending to charity now?
Her wedding flowers?
I smell bullshit (again)

Reactions: 11
In the interest of showing the world (read - that one prick) that we don’t pick apart everything she does, and it’s only when there is reason to -
From that cringe story she just posted I bet the actual set up of the wedding looked really beautiful, and also, she looks much better with her hair that that colour. Would have been nice if she hadn’t lied about how she achieved it, but that’s our Stace - we wouldn’t have this many full threads if she was any different!
Exactly and quite alot of actually said how we liked the dress it just didn't fit and I'm sorry they can't say it did!

I’m glad it was a no phones at the wedding as they will be no month long montage. Well she will probably make one from the videos she gets sent. I am guessing they did that so that no one could see that they weren’t drinking just tea 🤣🤣 guess Ricky never got the memo in the morning though.
I bet some of them were fuming they couldn’t film or take photos at the wedding like hinch and greedy. I do think it’s a good idea as a lot of weddings now days people are too invested into taking pics and videos and it looks awful on the official photos when all you see is a camera in front of everyones faces.

Reactions: 13
I sometimes the ‘sheep’ are just to stupid to actually see the facts !! Apparently she’s amazing for donating the tables and chairs - Fact - she got them for free for her wedding so she didn’t have to pay anything for hiring them - it’s not about doing a good deed but there’s always a twist to make it look like she’s a saint !!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.