Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somethings a bit suss.. I think from her last post about having no phones and taking in the moment, they have told people on the day they could take no pictures or videos.

She's made sure that she is the only person releasing these images. Im convinced she has a photo deal with a magazine.

Reactions: 19
Why the big persistent self praise about the ikea donation? Of course she can give it away, no one else wants it, plus she paid for nothing and her wedding was full of sponsored tit so didn’t cost her anything so maybe a bit of modesty and just give it away Privately than constantly trying to praise yourself for nothing. Modesty And dignity- look it up woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think it’s the fastening at the back that’s not done up properly. Is it a lace up back? If so it’s defo not tight enough. She should have hoiked her girls up while it was laced up. Tight!
It still wouldn’t be the best but it would’ve stopped this gaping and it looking quite so bad.
And if it’s not a lace up then I have no idea 🤷‍♀️ 🤣
There is no way her boobs would fit in them tiny cups

Reactions: 16
Been inactive here as I've had my phone locked in an IKEA draw down an isle in gherkin garage.

Once again I'm nauseated by the people I know in real life that are falling for this tit. All the money this scammer rakes in and IKEA are giving away tables she's used. Charity by association. Tenuous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They both scrubbed up much better than I expected and I really respect that they asked for a charity donation for a charity that meant something for them. However the run up was overshadowed by the colour correction drama and I wouldn’t want all that drama for all the freebies in the World.

Reactions: 14
It’s so weird that not one of her loose women panel colleagues attended or were”available “ to attend considering she’s talking about her wedding for years and I’m sure they would have all been given a “save a date”. Linda Robson only went cause she’s best friends with joes mum.

Reactions: 29
Here's a suggestion Stacey, if you really want to gift to charity then why not donate ALL THE MONEY YOU SAVED from the gifted stuff.

That would make an actual difference. Not a load of fake flowers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Here's a suggestion Stacey, if you really want to gift to charity then why not donate ALL THE MONEY YOU SAVED from the gifted stuff.

That would make an actual difference. Not a load of fake flowers.
Could you imagine if she did that? I might have a tiny bit of respect for her if she did, but we know she's a tight bleep

Reactions: 26
She claimed to have bought the vases, but then in the bottom in a very light font she's wrote they were a donation. So what was it horse face, did you actually put you hand in your pocket and buy them or were they free?
Screenshot_20220730-084058.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Is it really being generous and charitable when you are just giving away the stuff that was given to you free in the first place ? 🤔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She claimed to have bought the vases, but then in the bottom in a very light font she's wrote they were a donation. So what was it horse face, did you actually put you hand in your pocket and buy them or were they free?
View attachment 1457624
It's very hidden by the sparkles lying cow

Ahh that's looks like Roess' dress

Reactions: 12
Oh how exciting when you are homeless, in a women’s refuge or hostel you are bleeping given a lantern & fake flowers, I mean they will really help you, I mean sod essentials like a kettle, toaster, bed etc….

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Shes acting SO holy like she's doing everybody SUCH a good deed by donating them I can't cope

• Sad
Reactions: 27
bleeping pinocchio at it again! She actually trying to make us believe that when her kids were all ready she didnt take some piccies or dirty Dave didnt film her walking down the aisle? Piss off it's all for maximum engagement she knows she cant post two days in a row so she's building up to it im thinking 7pm Sunday that seems to be one of her favourite time slots. Plus you're not telling me that after almost a week she still hasnt had any photos from her photographer? Get in the sodding bin you lying witch.

Reactions: 16
Surely she would have been better off selling/auctioning the stuff off then donating the money to food banks? Who needs tables and fake flowers

Reactions: 15
Not normally on this thread, but just read that Joe was walked down the aisle by his mother? When did things change?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.