Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the comments from people here are just disgusting!

Stacey could of been in a gown like Pippa Middleton and folk would still criticise her.

It doesnt matter if you dislike her dress, her shoes, her hair it was HER Wedding Day and it's what she chose.

Would you ever say to your best friend or sister that her wedding dress/shoes are awful?
I wouldn't!

Some of the comments are honestly horrific, if she posted 10 mins after saying her "I do's" there would be uproar.

She chose to not post for a few days and yet there is still uproar!

If she took a magazine deal, again she'd get slated. There is just no winning at times for these Instagramers.

All the weddings I've been to over the past few years there has been signs up saying "do not post pics to social media until the couple have" and I've respected that!

If you feel Stacey, her wedding, her kids, her lifestyle effects you so badly don't follow her page, don't give her the "hate views"
If something really made me feel that bad about myself, then I'd walk away from it.
Anyway... that's my 2ps worth. :)
I think you're on the wrong thread and that's my 2ps worth 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Stacey could of been in a gown like Pippa Middleton and folk would still criticise her.

It doesnt matter if you dislike her dress, her shoes, her hair it was HER Wedding Day and it's what she chose.

Would you ever say to your best friend or sister that her wedding dress/shoes are awful?
I wouldn't!

Some of the comments are honestly horrific, if she posted 10 mins after saying her "I do's" there would be uproar.

If she took a magazine deal, again she'd get slated. There is just no winning at times for these Instagramers.

All the weddings I've been to over the past few years there has been signs up saying "do not post pics to social media until the couple have" and I've respected that!

If you feel Stacey, her wedding, her kids, her lifestyle effects you so badly don't follow her page, don't give her the "hate views"
If something really made me feel that bad about myself, then I'd walk away from it.
Hi sorry this isn’t the rave thread - you’re on the wrong one - Jog on!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I find this thread so odd at times, it's the only one where people come on to defend the subject. Personally, I can't understand how anyone can defend the Skank, especially after reading the wiki, but each to their own.
However, there is a rave thread and personally I'm surprised it's not more active, she's quite a polarising character.
People get lost on the way to crawling up Stacey’s arse hole 🥴😂

I wouldn't!

WHO PUT 50p IN THE head?!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

I wouldn't!

I think you've got a wee bit lost on the way to the rave thread

• Haha
Reactions: 31

I wouldn't!

I suggest you walk away from this thread then, as it is clearly making you feel bad about yourself.
Bye 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 35

I wouldn't!

Pippa’s dress was awful too 😂

I think you're on the wrong thread and that's my 2ps worth 🙄
We need to start putting the link to the rave thread on the first post 😂
Funny how no one has commented there for over a year 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

I wouldn't!

you might want to take your own advice on that 😜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
Can I just point out that it's usually the photographer who took the photos who owns the right to the images of a wedding, not the 'happy' couple.

So by asking media to donate to charity instead of paying to use the images, who is losing out?

Of course, they may well have purchased the full rights to them from the Photog, but they don't seem the type to have considered that (hopefully the Photog has)...

Reactions: 12

I wouldn't!

honestly? A bit rich when a little look back at your previous comments and likes that aren’t about Stacey can’t exactly be filed under ‘kind’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

I wouldn't!

Think you need to look at some of the comments you have left on here about others

pot calling kettle black spring to mind?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

I wouldn't!

She's neither my best friend nor sister,both of which I'd tell if their dress was ill fitting because that's what best friends and sisters do,she's a public figure who sells her soul to the highest bidder on Instagram thus giving us,the public,the right to comment our opinions just like you have given your opinion on many.

• Heart
Pippa’s dress was awful too 😂

We need to start putting the link to the rave thread on the first post 😂
Funny how no one has commented there for over a year 👀
I honestly expected it to be a busy rave thread, due to the amount of people we get raving about her on here.

I have to say this thread is great today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I wouldn't!

I would actually tell my friend or sister that her shoes didn't go or that the dress didn't fit correct yes, as that's what friends do!

• Heart
@MyrtleRV hi it’s me again lol has Stacey posted anything today since the wedding photos. I think I’m blocked by her too. Just wondering if this is the case

Reactions: 3
I would actually tell my friend or sister that her shoes didn't go or that the dress didn't fit correct yes, as that's what friends do!
Sadly SSS hasn’t got any real friends and the sister is fashionably challenged too. She should have sneak previewed the dress. We would have given her some constructive and kind feedback.

Reactions: 14
Hey 👋 😁

Nope, Stacey’s been quiet today so hopefully you’re alright on that front! 🤞😬
Thanks MyrtleRv I’ve opened a new Instagram account and I can see the pair of them lol. Won’t be beaten Hahahhahah. Still not sure why I was blocked or maybe restricted who knows but I’m back in action lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.