Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a newbie to this thread. Went off Stacey after seeing her on Gogglebox and Loose Women, read the Wiki and now really cannot stand her at all 👎🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m not trying to be argumentative, I promise! I’m here for other accounts and stumbled across this! And my limited opinion is not meant to be a slant on anyone else’s. But I have read the back story and my take away is she falsely advertises. Either by non disclosure or by cover ups. That’s not ok. I get that and that’s enough for some anger. But there seems to be more anger than that and I haven’t found why yet. Genuinely asking x
You need to read the wiki. Top left pink button at the top of this thread.
There is too much to tell you and no one here has the time to convince you. You need to read and understand yourself.
Nothing she does is "illegal" but it's certainly immoral. She makes her children work for her so she can gain followers and make money off her children's backs. She has an Instagram following of 5million and has an open profile on which she shares countless pictures of her children to strangers which they can not consent to. She has shared pictures of Rex being incredibly filthy with soaking wet nappies hanging around his knees and has even posted photos of him having wet himself.
She chose Rex undergoing plastic surgery on his face for an injury she never disclosed the cause of (I suspect it happened out of parental negligence) as an opportunity to do some #ads from HIS hospital bed.
She also bought a million dollar house that only fits her, Joe, Rex and Rose. The two "older" boys (13 and 10 years old) who have different fathers live in a separate building/outhouse.
That's just a snap shot. Get reading the wiki if you actually want to know why she's so disliked.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Has anyone else noticed that Joe hasn't posted anything?? He just shared the anniversary of a business, but hasn't even reposted his own wedding photos yet 🤣🤣🤣

Over 1 million likes...and Joe hasn't liked it 🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has anyone else noticed that Joe hasn't posted anything?? He just shared the anniversary of a business, but hasn't even reposted his own wedding photos yet 🤣🤣🤣

He’s too busy helping Mandy clear up whilst Stacey cackles from the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 31

It’s his sisters business. Noticed how Stacey never shares or helps them but helps her own sister loads!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
It’s his sisters business. Noticed how Stacey never shares or helps them but helps her own sister loads!
I noticed dirty Dave was involved too and he made a reel about it. He did more than his stinky daughter 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I find this thread so odd at times, it's the only one where people come on to defend the subject. Personally, I can't understand how anyone can defend the Skank, especially after reading the wiki, but each to their own.
However, there is a rave thread and personally I'm surprised it's not more active, she's quite a polarising character.

Reactions: 20
If you don't know much about her, you would easily think SSS is pretty harmless - mostly people remember her from the X Factor, or I'm a Celeb, and think she seems nice enough.

I started following her in lockdown (I was bored so spent a lot more time on Insta than I had previously) but it didn't take long for her to become irritating - this was when Rex was a baby, she was in the old house, and there was a lot less bragging going on. However she was still doing tit crafts, and making those pointless snacks for the boys that wouldn't feed a sparrow! Oh and who can forget the carpet dyeing, or filling the bathroom with sand...?!

But since she's got to NotPickle Cottage everything has got far, far worse - the bragging, absolute lack of any safety concerns for her children (particularly the eldest sleeping in a separate building), the love you to the moon and back nonsense...it's all just painful. And you only need to take a look at the FB pages to see how she's now got (much like Hinch) this whole army of devoted fans who think she is their best mate.

I do think the Wiki should be required reading!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If you don't know much about her, you would easily think SSS is pretty harmless - mostly people remember her from the X Factor, or I'm a Celeb, and think she seems nice enough.

I started following her in lockdown (I was bored so spent a lot more time on Insta than I had previously) but it didn't take long for her to become irritating - this was when Rex was a baby, she was in the old house, and there was a lot less bragging going on. However she was still doing tit crafts, and making those pointless snacks for the boys that wouldn't feed a sparrow! Oh and who can forget the carpet dyeing, or filling the bathroom with sand...?!

But since she's got to NotPickle Cottage everything has got far, far worse - the bragging, absolute lack of any safety concerns for her children (particularly the eldest sleeping in a separate building), the love you to the moon and back nonsense...it's all just painful. And you only need to take a look at the FB pages to see how she's now got (much like Hinch) this whole army of devoted fans who think she is their best mate.

The bragging is the worst. The making out she's everyones best mate is deceitful too, its all to line her pockets. Hats off to her, its made her a millionaire.

She just makes me cringe. She's not genuine, its all an act. I wonder what Joes family think of her?

I think that should be mentioned on the first page, please read the wiki first, a few threads ask you to do that.

Reactions: 12
The way she has to talk because of the size of those teeth is mental. It's like her top lip is completely redundant. It doesn't move. It's really weird and now I can't unsee it 😂😂

Also should have said above I think she's mentioned her Grandad and Joe's Dad as an explanation as to why they have chosen to ask for donations for a charity for Bereaved Children.
Don't get me wrong I think she is an hole at the best of times but all I think she was doing in the caption was telling people the reason she and Joe had chosen that particular charity.
Her mouth moves like a Ventriloquists dummy 🤣

• Haha
Verona have used photos without watermarks on. I wonder how long it takes for the press to find them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The bragging is the reason I unfollowed her as a momma struggling with PPD as mentioned before. It also led me here, I honestly thought I was just being too judgemental as so many people think the sun shines out of her arse. I'm glad I'm not alone.

Reactions: 16

He's proboablly not allowed incase he gives to much away

Verona have used photos without watermarks on. I wonder how long it takes for the press to find them
They have obviously asked the photographer who has given them without

Reactions: 1
He had one ages ago maybe its been redone /topped up lol. He went to same place jake quickenden went to
Speaking of Jake Quickenden. Anyone else get the feeling he wasn't invited "congrats mate" paaaha pissed off?😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I understand loosing your father is horrendous but making it a big part of your wedding day about how your dad lost his dad? I don't get it.
I said this to my Husband last night. I had a charm on my bouquet with pictures on of my grandads and Husbands Nana because I missed them and wanted them "there with me". But anything more than that I'd have just spent the day down and a blubbering mess because deep down it absolutely killed me that they weren't there with me so I couldn't have that constant reminder. A bit odd imo

Reactions: 4
No way them baps fitted into that A cup dress
Exactly lol she must have felt uncomfortable with her tits squeezed behind the actual cups! Also rex obviously didn't have his mop tidied up for the wedding either poor kid always has him looking like a scruff

Reactions: 8
All that money for the dress, all those meetings with the team from the bridal shop and they couldn’t find a dress that would comfortably house her boobs? It looks so uncomfortable

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.