Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly still don’t know what to make of this wedding dress, on one hand it’s stunning and obviously a good brand like Berta but on the other it just does not fit her on the boobs and I can’t get my head around the thinking behind from the bridal shop and Stacey. For all the money she has I can think of a lot of different style dresses that would of look amazing on her and probably been cheaper.
Berta and other high end dresses seem to be made for model like bodies, my guess is her dress is a sample that they tried to make fit her as best as they could in the time frame and with a low gifted budget. She only “said yes to the dress” in April, it usually takes 6/7 months for a dress to be made to order. Mine was a lower end designer dress (£2000) and that took 6 months to arrive.

Reactions: 21
I honestly still don’t know what to make of this wedding dress, on one hand it’s stunning and obviously a good brand like Berta but on the other it just does not fit her on the boobs and I can’t get my head around the thinking behind from the bridal shop and Stacey. For all the money she has I can think of a lot of different style dresses that would of look amazing on her and probably been cheaper.
Berta and other high end dresses seem to be made for model like bodies, my guess is her dress is a sample that they tried to make fit her as best as they could in the time frame and with a low gifted budget. She only “said yes to the dress” in April, it usually takes 6/7 months for a dress to be made to order. Mine was a lower end designer dress (£2000) and that took 6 months to arrive.
I remember going for mine 11 months before and the bridal shop telling me I had left it late but just in time lol i had 2 or 3 fittings after choosing mine as they where made to order, this must have been of the rack. Its a lovely dress and it didn't for her properly didn't they advise her it won't fit her boobs they are squashed behind

Reactions: 9
Who is she?
She has 2 kids with some mystery footballer, an affair by the sounds of it. Her daughter is 11ish has a youtube channel all about her horse popcorn.
They regularly go far away holidays gifted/ads.
All the horse clothes / holiday clothes are gifted/ad.
Horse boxes etc etc
My youngest loves to watch Harlow and popcorn on you tube. It drives me insane.

I feel the exact same, it has an ethereal/fairy vibe going on which goes with the garden wedding and i kind of like it but then I look again and it's not the best choice given the money they have and her figure.
I cant make up my mind. I don't hate it but I don't think I like it either.
The shoes however are awful.

Reactions: 9
She has 2 kids with some mystery footballer, an affair by the sounds of it. Her daughter is 11ish has a youtube channel all about her horse popcorn.
Horse boxes etc etc

I feel the exact same, it has an ethereal/fairy vibe going on which goes with the garden wedding and i kind of like it but then I look again and it's not the best choice given the money they have and her figure.
I ended up googling her, I can't understand why she's so popular to be honest.

Reactions: 3
In photos 3 and 7 of her wedding grid post, she looks like she's in pain, like she's trying to hold in a massive turd or something. Why does she do that big mouthed gonky face?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220729-114051_Instagram.jpg

With all the money she has, the dress is so badly fitted. They get looser throughout the day and with a baby climbing all over her, it's a bit of a risk!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Hope the Soloman sheep are feeling suitably grateful that there heroine has condescended to share some pics.
I couldn’t be less interested the post was predictable, boring surely at this point the fans must realise she is laughing at their gullibility?
All that money and she chose that dress I am so jealous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m a newbie to this thread. Went off Stacey after seeing her on Gogglebox and Loose Women, read the Wiki and now really cannot stand her at all 👎🏼
I'm trying to think when / where I first heard of her. I didn't watch XFactor when she was on it, and I never watched Loose Women. I thought maybe she was a panellist on Big Brother Bit On The Side, but maybe it was Joe that was on that?

Couldn't stand them on Celebrity Gogglebox because all they did was bicker, and she seemed to be always eating pizza with him trying to steal bits of it. Not entertaining.

I don't follow her on instagram. Too annoying.
The thing I hate most is the carelessness around the children in general, the using of small kids for publicity, who have no say in it (I'm aware she is not alone in this).
And the thought of the two boys sleeping in a separate building. 😔

Reactions: 11
Horse boxes etc etc

I’ve just read the whole of that thinking ‘I didn’t know they made horse popcorn? I didn’t even know horses even liked popcorn!’ and then the penny dropped! Ahhh, it’s been a long week!🤦‍♀️ 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we reckon they used the tea station monstrosity she built or was that never seen again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just read the whole of that thinking ‘I didn’t know they made horse popcorn? I didn’t even know horses even liked popcorn!’ and then the penny dropped! Ahhh, it’s been a long week!🤦‍♀️ 🤭😆
Hahaha me too!!!! Glad it’s not just me 😂✋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So they could donate a fiver has she stipulated a minimum amount?
She also hasn’t put in the caption who to donate to, I’m sure they’ll be T&Cs somewhere they have to comply with like any copyrighted images.

Reactions: 5
Some of the comments from people here are just disgusting!

Stacey could of been in a gown like Pippa Middleton and folk would still criticise her.

It doesnt matter if you dislike her dress, her shoes, her hair it was HER Wedding Day and it's what she chose.

Would you ever say to your best friend or sister that her wedding dress/shoes are awful?
I wouldn't!

Some of the comments are honestly horrific, if she posted 10 mins after saying her "I do's" there would be uproar.

She chose to not post for a few days and yet there is still uproar!

If she took a magazine deal, again she'd get slated. There is just no winning at times for these Instagramers.

All the weddings I've been to over the past few years there has been signs up saying "do not post pics to social media until the couple have" and I've respected that!

If you feel Stacey, her wedding, her kids, her lifestyle effects you so badly don't follow her page, don't give her the "hate views"
If something really made me feel that bad about myself, then I'd walk away from it.
Anyway... that's my 2ps worth. :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

Stacey could of been in a gown like Pippa Middleton and folk would still criticise her.

It doesnt matter if you dislike her dress, her shoes, her hair it was HER Wedding Day and it's what she chose.

Would you ever say to your best friend or sister that her wedding dress/shoes are awful?
I wouldn't!

Some of the comments are honestly horrific, if she posted 10 mins after saying her "I do's" there would be uproar.

If she took a magazine deal, again she'd get slated. There is just no winning at times for these Instagramers.

All the weddings I've been to over the past few years there has been signs up saying "do not post pics to social media until the couple have" and I've respected that!

If you feel Stacey, her wedding, her kids, her lifestyle effects you so badly don't follow her page, don't give her the "hate views"
If something really made me feel that bad about myself, then I'd walk away from it.
think tattle isn't the place for you, have a nice weekend x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

I wouldn't!

Bore off. She doesn't really love you to the moon and back. She just says that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 72
See they were out yesterday at Arsenal's stadium. Pic from that awful FB group 😂
At least it was something for Leighton x

I wouldn't!

#getinthebin

im off to Google this wtf is horse popcorn

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.