Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look happy. Course they do. They have saved a fortune with their begs/freebies; No venue hire cost; fake flowers; No booze costs; cheap tat wedding favours/kids slime and a free pool.
She looked ok ish. Her tits Needed hoisting up a few inches, and nothing matched, but compared to her ITS crap outfits, she looked ok.
Tanjoe looked dapper if you didn’t zoom in. But we tattlers are always gonna zoom in real close 🧐
Charitable? Nah the exposure given to her grand gesture will earn them thousands.
The gram posts are being spread out for maximum earnings.
Saint Stacey Solomon Swash she ain’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So I don't mind the dress, hate the shoe, but what is with the open mouth on all the photos, can't she close her mouth......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New to tattle and joined for other threads. But definitely enjoy lurking on the threads of zelebs I know of. I’m not a sock account but i don’t get why people are cross with anyone for not posting in real time? That’s just due to privacy and safety surely?
I ‘like’ Stacy (obvs I don’t know her so that sounds trite) and I get the sneaky advertising dislike. I’m on here for other people but I don’tunderstand the outrage for her. Other than not being in real time (which is necessary I feel), not liking her ‘gurn face’ (I like her smile) and from what I gather not forthcoming with endorsements, is there something else? I don’t get the hatred?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
New to tattle and joined for other threads. But definitely enjoy lurking on the threads of zelebs I know of. I’m not a sock account but i don’t get why people are cross with anyone for not posting in real time? That’s just due to privacy and safety surely?
I ‘like’ Stacy (obvs I don’t know her so that sounds trite) and I get the sneaky advertising dislike. I’m on here for other people but I don’tunderstand the outrage for her. Other than not being in real time (which is necessary I feel), not liking her ‘gurn face’ (I like her smile) and from what I gather not forthcoming with endorsements, is there something else? I don’t get the hatred?
Then gather up your skirts and leave the thread. Certainly not meant for you. Bye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
If you are happy being lied to and manipulated then good for you, everyone else here can see through her bullshit and see her for what she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Cant see Joe without thinking about Tony Angelino from OFAH.
C13DA176-5690-4961-A3E1-71FD3F6B5B93.jpeg

That dress would've looked nice on someone with two fried eggs for tits not two melons.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You would have to read the other threads but I liked her too, then I read a few of those, saw all the screenshots. She often walked her newborn baby in a dolls pushchair, very dangerous, that's one reason she gets hatred. I'm sure others can say many many more. I could but its late.
Not in a rude way but how can you like her smile? Have you ever seen her smile with her eyes open? She looks ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry to be the bleep that says it, but she didn’t even meet her paternal grandfather, so why the duck is she making such a big song and dance about it?! And on her wedding day of all days?! She always does the “woe is me” act when she is trying to deflect from something else. Put the violins away Shergar 🎻

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Then gather up your skirts and leave the thread. Certainly not meant for you. Bye
I’m not trying to be argumentative, I promise! I’m here for other accounts and stumbled across this! And my limited opinion is not meant to be a slant on anyone else’s. But I have read the back story and my take away is she falsely advertises. Either by non disclosure or by cover ups. That’s not ok. I get that and that’s enough for some anger. But there seems to be more anger than that and I haven’t found why yet. Genuinely asking x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m surprised none of those photos have the kids in. I know the wedding day is about them, but it’s also about blending a family together. For someone who is apparently ‘all about their pickles’ it just strikes me as a strange choice not to have one family photo in there.
No doubt the next batch will be focusing on the two R’s though I’m sure.
Joe’s her current fave because he’s bringing in the content x

Reactions: 4
She's really doing that out of the goodness of her own heart and not for publicity 🙄
I think it’s a smart move by their management to deflect away from the fact everyone knows basically every part of her extravagant wedding was free and selling the photos for profit would have been a step too far. Once again Saint Solomon-Swash comes out smelling of fejka roses, but at least some charities may benefit from her latest scam….

Reactions: 17
I’m not trying to be argumentative, I promise! I’m here for other accounts and stumbled across this! And my limited opinion is not meant to be a slant on anyone else’s. But I have read the back story and my take away is she falsely advertises. Either by non disclosure or by cover ups. That’s not ok. I get that and that’s enough for some anger. But there seems to be more anger than that and I haven’t found why yet. Genuinely asking x
I'm an occasional lurker on these ss threads, I usually pop on when something bigs happening. She don't bother me too much tbh and sometimes I thinks she's alright

But there are some issues for sure.

Firstly she is making money out of pretending she's ur mate, she isn't, it's all carefully curated posts to draw people in. It's a legit way to make money I guess but the deceit makes people uneasy.

But more so she shares and does some pretty irresponsible stuff.

Rex running around by an open fire, rose being pushed around as a new born in a toy pram, her barely teenage sons sleeping in an annex, to name just a few. It's all quite poor parenting for someone marketed as a wonderful mother

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t understand why Joe just won’t go to turkey and get a hair transplant like the rest of the Essex males!!!! Instead of the constant cover ups. I’m sure Stacey could get him a discount rate😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Absolutely nothing wrong with the odd pre record….a little transparency would make the world of difference though, don’t you think?
she has her sheep thinking she’s single handedly decorated whole rooms between lunch and the afternoon school run, whilst also looking after the kids, which makes some of her followers think she’s some kind of super mum, in turn meaning they are somehow less than.
she bangs on about how her followers are her best mates, on line family, how she loves them to the moon and back, but she words her posts in such sneaky ways that it’s clear she doesn’t even respect the general public that line her pockets, let alone likes them!
She’s the only person I know that has decided on a whim to adopt a dog, and come home with one within the hour.
She hid the fact she’d bought her other puppy.
she’s also the only person I know that went to view a house one day, and had moved in within 48 hours. Oh, and let’s not forget that it was magically called ‘Pickle Cottage’ so it was obviously fate.
She’s Mrs Relatable, doing her wash after 6 pm only as the energy prices have hiked up, but she’s walking past her 16k aga on the way to the utility room.
she’d have to have a real think about what she’d do if she got an expensive vets bill you know, she’s probably have to walk around her pool area to clear her head and work out if she could get the money together.
She left her old cat at her old house, and then decided to start feeding and name a random cat that was strolling around her garden.
And last, but my no means least - she exploits her children. Day in, day out. And if you can get behind that, then I don’t really know what to say.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Absolutely nothing wrong with the odd pre record….a little transparency would make the world of difference though, don’t you think?
she has her sheep thinking she’s single handedly decorated whole rooms between lunch and the afternoon school run, whilst also looking after the kids, which makes some of her followers think she’s some kind of super mum, in turn meaning they are somehow less than.
she bangs on about how her followers are her best mates, on line family, how she loves them to the moon and back, but she words her posts in such sneaky ways that it’s clear she doesn’t even respect the general public that line her pockets, let alone likes them!
She’s the only person I know that has decided on a whim to adopt a dog, and come home with one within the hour.
She hid the fact she’d bought her other puppy.
she’s also the only person I know that went to view a house one day, and had moved in within 48 hours. Oh, and let’s not forget that it was magically called ‘Pickle Cottage’ so it was obviously fate.
She’s Mrs Relatable, doing her wash after 6 pm only as the energy prices have hiked up, but she’s walking past her 16k aga on the way to the utility room.
she’d have to have a real think about what she’d do if she got an expensive vets bill you know, she’s probably have to walk around her pool area to clear her head and work out if she could get the money together.
She left her old cat at her old house, and then decided to start feeding and name a random cat that was strolling around her garden.
And last, but my no means least - she exploits her children. Day in, day out. And if you can get behind that, then I don’t really know what to say.
Nail right on the head! X

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.