Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Local paper ran a piece. But the comments are hilarious. Have a read......

I think one of the magazines must have the rest of the photos OR the civil service. Signing the registry, guests etc Otherwise it's spamming for months!

She's only given away a tiny amount here, her mgmt probably spent most of this week deciding what 'angle' to use for this.

Can't argue about the press putting their hand in their well lined pockets for that but the link to both fathers seems rather tenuous. And who's to say what constitutes a donation, £1, £100, £1000, 1p??

Finally, in reply to why we are here - most of her DIY is pathetic and gets corrected by the tradesman. The black bathroom that's not, the pool (they fucked off cause she refused to pay/drove them mad), the stone wall in the kitchen, ffs why? The bath up against a window at the front of the house, with no curtains.... And Joe's grey cave. Do we think she eats Hello Fresh? She bins it! She won't admit to having a nanny either......bet the mice are still running round that kitchen tool. Gross.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Local paper ran a piece. But the comments are hilarious. Have a read......

I think one of the magazines must have the rest of the photos OR the civil service. Signing the registry, guests etc Otherwise it's spamming for months!

She's only given away a tiny amount here, her mgmt probably spent most of this week deciding what 'angle' to use for this.

Can't argue about the press putting their hand in their well lined pockets for that but the link to both fathers seems rather tenuous. And who's to say what constitutes a donation, £1, £100, £1000, 1p??
Is screenshotted a word?!

Reactions: 2
I have been wondering if he had a hair transplant or something because he isn’t wearing his hat around the house as much. She said on loose woman ages ago it’s because his hair is thinning that’s why he wears it.
He had one ages ago maybe its been redone /topped up lol. He went to same place jake quickenden went to

Reactions: 4
New to tattle and joined for other threads. But definitely enjoy lurking on the threads of zelebs I know of. I’m not a sock account but i don’t get why people are cross with anyone for not posting in real time? That’s just due to privacy and safety surely?
I ‘like’ Stacy (obvs I don’t know her so that sounds trite) and I get the sneaky advertising dislike. I’m on here for other people but I don’tunderstand the outrage for her. Other than not being in real time (which is necessary I feel), not liking her ‘gurn face’ (I like her smile) and from what I gather not forthcoming with endorsements, is there something else? I don’t get the hatred?
Her kids sleep in a different house to her.
She puts her kids in danger.

She’s a tit mum

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m not trying to be argumentative, I promise! I’m here for other accounts and stumbled across this! And my limited opinion is not meant to be a slant on anyone else’s. But I have read the back story and my take away is she falsely advertises. Either by non disclosure or by cover ups. That’s not ok. I get that and that’s enough for some anger. But there seems to be more anger than that and I haven’t found why yet. Genuinely asking x
Maybe Read the wiki, would be a good starting point

Reactions: 28
Sorry to be the bleep that says it, but she didn’t even meet her paternal grandfather, so why the duck is she making such a big song and dance about it?! And on her wedding day of all days?! She always does the “woe is me” act when she is trying to deflect from something else. Put the violins away Shergar 🎻
I actually find this so insensitive. People who lose family members young can still make a ‘song and dance’ without knowing them!!! My friends dad got killed in an accident when she was a baby… are you saying she has to act like it’s not an issue because she never remembered meeting him?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually find this so insensitive. People who lose family members young can still make a ‘song and dance’ without knowing them!!! My friends dad got killed in an accident when she was a baby… are you saying she has to act like it’s not an issue because she never remembered meeting him?
Well maybe you shouldn’t be on the site then? This comment is in relation to Stacey, not you or your friend. It’s my opinion and I am entitled to it 👍🏼

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

She didn’t lose a family member when she was young. It was her grandad. Before she was born.

Reactions: 25
Nope, her teeth are literally too big for her to do that 🐗
The way she has to talk because of the size of those teeth is mental. It's like her top lip is completely redundant. It doesn't move. It's really weird and now I can't unsee it 😂😂

Also should have said above I think she's mentioned her Grandad and Joe's Dad as an explanation as to why they have chosen to ask for donations for a charity for Bereaved Children.
Don't get me wrong I think she is an hole at the best of times but all I think she was doing in the caption was telling people the reason she and Joe had chosen that particular charity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
New to tattle and joined for other threads. But definitely enjoy lurking on the threads of zelebs I know of. I’m not a sock account but i don’t get why people are cross with anyone for not posting in real time? That’s just due to privacy and safety surely?
I ‘like’ Stacy (obvs I don’t know her so that sounds trite) and I get the sneaky advertising dislike. I’m on here for other people but I don’tunderstand the outrage for her. Other than not being in real time (which is necessary I feel), not liking her ‘gurn face’ (I like her smile) and from what I gather not forthcoming with endorsements, is there something else? I don’t get the hatred?
Firstly I would recommend reading the Wiki

I used to “like” Stacey thought she was funny and didn’t take herself too seriously but then I started to notice the bullshit and looked a bit closer …
Ok the pre-records the issue is she looks like she can paint a bedroom spray a carpet etc before lunch time when that’s not the case and it makes other new mums feel tit

One of the turning points for me was her saying she donated her old kitchen when in fact her dad was selling it on Facebook

Her diy is tit and most of the time she actually gets the professionals in but likes to make out she’s doing it all with her own hands

She’s had so many things done to the house by professionals but not been transparent about that !

She tried to fob of the purchase of a very large house with its own pool and woodland as a tiny little pickle cottage she had to buy because it was called Pickle cottage ITS NOT CALLED PICKLE COTTAGE

She brought a house that doesn’t fit her family The boys sleep in a completely different building how can that be safe ?

She gets so many freebies but never declares them

The whole supporting small business crap to justify her spending

All the free stuff she gets done and declares it as “working with “ like her kitchen from wren

Her going out in the morning to look at the roses with her tea when actually she’s having a fag

Smoking whilst pregnant 🤢

Sounding like she’s going to cry every time she flogs some new in the style range

Just the whole little old me and I love you to the moon and back when actually it’s all about the money 💰 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

If you have time read through some of the threads and you will see a new Stacey

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Don’t get me wrong, asking for donations to charity in order to use the photos is of course a good thing, the charity will benefit and that’s what’s important, however for those going on as if Stacey has suddenly grown a pair of wings and had a halo pop up, well, I think that’s a little much. 😳

Technically yes, I suppose she is losing revenue as she could have sold such pictures (or could she? 🤔🤷‍♀️) but if you’ve never had something, you don’t miss it and so her ‘donating’ to charity doesn’t involve her giving up anything at all does it?

She does this time and time over; the washing machine she gave to the poor elderly woman washing her clothes by hand, well, tbh it wasn’t her gift to give. Wren had given her that for her kitchen and, quite preciously I think, since it ‘wasn’t the right colour’, when a one in the colour she wanted came in stock she got rid of the old one. For a start it’s a bloody washing machine, who gives a tit what colour it is but two, she had to get rid of it for the new one to be put in place, where it went was matterless really. Yes, it was lovely if the woman got it (if she did, there has been no more news) but once again if you want to credit that to a generous and charitable act by Stacey, erm, well not really. 🤦‍♀️

Oh I could go on; the tables and chairs she ‘borrowed’ from IKEA she’s going to donate, if you’re so desperate to do good Stacey then donate the cost of what you would have paid to hire the stuff anyway, don’t just get stuff for free and then give it away when you’re done with it.🙄

Like I say, yes, the charity or people who need it benefit so that’s a good thing of course, however, making out she’s the next Mother Teresa, well nope. She’s very good at looking as if she’s doing the right thing and being kind and considerate but when you look harder, well, she’s not actually doing anything and it’s not coming from her in the first place. It’s Stacey through and through; she says all the right things and makes out it’s sincere and heartfelt but scratch the surface and it’s not all it seems to be and personally I’m not going to be patting her on the back and singing her praises any time soon, especially when people who have a lot less time and resources than her donate both to a good cause for no other reason than they want to and feel it’s the right thing to do. They don’t do it so people say what wonderful and magnanimous people they are; can the same be said for her? Tbh it’s like she’s doing good by proxy and for all the wrong reasons so despite her best efforts I’d say Saint Stacey she ain’t. 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her dress was vile and her teeth terrify me tbh. Stuff of nightmares.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t get me wrong, asking for donations to charity in order to use the photos is of course a good thing, the charity will benefit and that’s what’s important, however for those going on as if Stacey has suddenly grown a pair of wings and had a halo pop up, well, I think that’s a little much. 😳

Technically yes, I suppose she is losing revenue as she could have sold such pictures (or could she? 🤔🤷‍♀️) but if you’ve never had something, you don’t miss it and so her ‘donating’ to charity doesn’t involve her giving up anything at all does it?

She does this time and time over; the washing machine she gave to the poor elderly woman washing her clothes by hand, well, tbh it wasn’t her gift to give. Wren had given her that for her kitchen and, quite preciously I think, since it ‘wasn’t the right colour’, when a one in the colour she wanted came in stock she got rid of the old one. For a start it’s a bloody washing machine, who gives a tit what colour it is but two, she had to get rid of it for the new one to be put in place, where it went was matterless really. Yes, it was lovely if the woman got it (if she did, there has been no more news) but once again if you want to credit that to a generous and charitable act by Stacey, erm, well not really. 🤦‍♀️

Oh I could go on; the tables and chairs she ‘borrowed’ from IKEA she’s going to donate, if you’re so desperate to do good Stacey then donate the cost of what you would have paid to hire the stuff anyway, don’t just get stuff for free and then give it away when you’re done with it.🙄

Like I say, yes, the charity or people who need it benefit so that’s a good thing of course, however, making out she’s the next Mother Teresa, well nope. She’s very good at looking as if she’s doing the right thing and being kind and considerate but when you look harder, well, she’s not actually doing anything and it’s not coming from her in the first place. It’s Stacey through and through; she says all the right things and makes out it’s sincere and heartfelt but scratch the surface and it’s not all it seems to be and personally I’m not going to be patting her on the back and singing her praises any time soon, especially when people who have a lot less time and resources than her donate both to a good cause for no other reason than they want to and feel it’s the right thing to do. They don’t do it so people say what wonderful and magnanimous people they are; can the same be said for her? Tbh it’s like she’s doing good by proxy and for all the wrong reasons so despite her best efforts I’d say Saint Stacey she ain’t. 😖
Absolutely agree! The idea of a millionaire accepting the freebies she has is shameful. She can afford to pay for them or at the very least ask for a discount because she plans to donate them after. Her donating them is so humble and saintly, well what else could stacey no mates do, keep them for her next event? She scraped the barrel on guests for this one. You only needed to glance in her direction to become her bestie and make it into her intimate private wedding it seems 😂 If she hadn't waited until 7pm to post maybe I'd believe her sincerity more 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They look happy. Course they do. They have saved a fortune with their begs/freebies; No venue hire cost; fake flowers; No booze costs; cheap tat wedding favours/kids slime and a free pool.
She looked ok ish. Her tits Needed hoisting up a few inches, and nothing matched, but compared to her ITS crap outfits, she looked ok.
Tanjoe looked dapper if you didn’t zoom in. But we tattlers are always gonna zoom in real close 🧐
Charitable? Nah the exposure given to her grand gesture will earn them thousands.
The gram posts are being spread out for maximum earnings.
Saint Stacey Solomon Swash she ain’t.
I don’t think Joe looks happy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.