Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A) Joe’s nails look like a recipe for cystitis
B) That dress could have been stunning on the right person
C) the shoes are awful and did not go at all
D) i don’t like the way she talks for Joe regarding his loss. It’s tacky.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The dress cost between 4.5k and 7.5k....

.... start saving sheep. 😂

I got married ten years ago, which I don’t think is that long in fashion terms but I find myself baffled by a lot of wedding dresses I see now. They just don’t look bridal or something? Like very revealing or something? I’ve just been made aware of Rue De Seine dresses cos another influencer I’m on the tattle Thread for wore one last weekend and they are just all horrific to me! Those dresses in the link above just also don’t seem very classy and bridal to me.

Maybe I’m just an old woman now! Stacey’s dress isn’t too bad compared to lots I’ve seen recently tbh but still …

Reactions: 19
Joe needs to admit defeat with his hair. I can’t stop zooming in on it, imagine trying to run your fingers through it. It looks like he’s sprayed it with colour, which would explain the state of his nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So looks like Joe put too much fake tan on, realised what he had done so wiped it off with Stacey’s dress in a panic, has a strange orange tinge to it, not keen on the top half of the dress at all, doesn’t fit properly needs pulling in more.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Joe needs to admit defeat with his hair. I can’t stop zooming in on it, imagine trying to run your fingers through it. It looks like he’s sprayed it with colour, which would explain the state of his nails.
It reminds me of the dry shampoo batiste bought out a few years ago that matches the colour of your hair! 😂😂 I bought the brown one and it was almost the match to his colour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A
A) Joe’s nails look like a recipe for cystitis
B) That dress could have been stunning on the right person
C) the shoes are awful and did not go at all
D) i don’t like the way she talks for Joe regarding his loss. It’s tacky.
Ah duck, I've actually started to itch now following A) 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It IS killing her that she can't post. Mag deal deffo! I mean, the woman posts when she is having a dump!
Just seen an article in the online Mirror showing her and him in their wedding get ups kissing and posing after the ceremony ( supposedly)

Reactions: 6
People bigging her up for donating, she hasn’t donated anything all she has done is ask if people using her pics make a donation, it doesn’t mean every single paper/mag/site will.

The dress looks awful, ill fitting, the colour washes her out, THE SHOES 😱, the white veil. It’s just all wrong it doesn’t suit her at all.

Reactions: 22
Reminds me of this gem from Phoenix Nights -spray maine 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People bigging her up for donating, she hasn’t donated anything all she has done is ask if people using her pics make a donation, it doesn’t mean every single paper/mag/site will.

The dress looks awful, ill fitting, the colour washes her out, THE SHOES 😱, the white veil. It’s just all wrong it doesn’t suit her at all.
They can’t publish them without making a donation.

Reactions: 3
Still radio silence. It’s probably because she’s having her real wedding at the moment now that the Instagram one is done.

She’ll come back all “sorry I’ve been so quiet I’ve been in a newly wed bubble. We didn’t even tidy the aftermath up for days so we could relive it. It was so magical. Can’t wait to show yous all. Love you to the moon and back”

ETA in reality she’s been stalking the wedding dress etc people on Insta telling them to remove any posts that will ruin her big reveal. We see you 👀
As of poor Helena, who’s just had the most exciting experience of her life, had to endure the wrath of SSS to remove her post. I hope there was a non disclosure agreement or if I was Helena, I’d have been telling her where to swivel.

Reactions: 3
If she had to wear flat shoes, surely a ballet pump style (just something very plain and satin, dyed to match the dress) would have looked better? Certainly a lot less noticeable.

The more I look at that dress and how badly fitted it is, the less I like it.

Reactions: 23
If she had to wear flat shoes, surely a ballet pump style (just something very plain and satin, dyed to match the dress) would have looked better? Certainly a lot less noticeable.

i would have gone for a flat sandal - open toe would have looked so much better

Reactions: 12

Sadly the shoes take your eye away from the dress, a decent bridal place would have suggested the correct shoe

Reactions: 10
Joe's hair is thicker and darker
I have been wondering if he had a hair transplant or something because he isn’t wearing his hat around the house as much. She said on loose woman ages ago it’s because his hair is thinning that’s why he wears it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.