Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as she annoys me... I'm actually pleased to see the whole asking for people to donate to bereaved children charity to use the photos...
Rather than her getting money for having a magazine exclusive.. if that makes sense
The 7pm post by her mgmt company is really a veiled 🖕 to anyone questioning her financial motives, in selling her photos to a magazine, especially after IKEAgate.

I'd not be surprised if they changed tactics and decided to do the charity donation having read Tattle, Insta etc.

Soft focus can work wonders you know. That thigh split in the dress is so tacky..... Props to her hairdresser, she's done a good job though.

Reactions: 18
I understand loosing your father is horrendous but making it a big part of your wedding day about how your dad lost his dad? I don't get it.

Reactions: 44
I just can't like anything about her personally. Now I know what a conniving greedy liar she is, that's what I see when I look at her. She could have the most beautiful dress, shoes and the rest but regardless of that she has shown herself to be an ugly manipulative person inside too many times. I look at her shoes and think of her disgusting dirty feet inside them, her hair makes me think of her loreal lies and the dirtiness of it/her, the dress reminds me of her lying about the company/Joe after liking their post. She is just fake, vulgar and shares too much personal stuff but then plays dumb vague when it suits. Wedding day/weekend/week whatever the occasion, it doesn't change who she is through and through. I can't stand her 🙊😂

I think Joe looks really nice and handsome though (minus those nails of course) and not handsome for me before you all jump me, just in general 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not a fan of the whole get up. Think Joe looks really smart and not too tanned for once. But the dress is ill fitting (disagree with the above poster who said wedding dresses rarely fit well, I beg to differ, I had several adjustments made to my dress which ensures a perfect fit). The shoes look terrible with the style of dress. If she was going for flats I wouldn't have had a thigh split. And the shoes are too white in contrast to the dress. For her wedding day, she looks less than stunning 🤷‍♀️
Totally agree the colour is off, don't like the pattern. Boob bit doesn't fit what's the point of the flappy down sleeves?? Shoes very silver and don't go at all to me she looks like a Disney Princess Cinderella before she has the makeover. It's like she did a tap to tidy that didn't work 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think they look genuinely happy in those photos. Let’s be honest she could be in the most gorgeous dress and shoes and everyone on here would still say she looks horrid 😂
Don't think so, her hair was lovely. What I mean was she's got the money to get people who know about clothes to get her looking her absolute best and dress to her body shape not just put her in a dress. But as long as *she* was happy with how she looked on her wedding day that's all that mattered, no matter what she's lied about.

I've obviously not had enough wine yet. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awful dress for an awful person.
Fake hair, fake teeth, fake bleep.
tit shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The dress cost between 4.5k and 7.5k....

.... start saving sheep. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve seen a few tweets/comments from people saying they’ve actually cried looking at Stacey’s wedding pics… are the huns okay?

It’s a rhetorical question, the answer is clearly bleeping not.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I cant help but be cynical about anything she does.
I just honestly don't think she actually gives a tit about anything other than getting stories written about her and her holier than thou motives.

Reactions: 20
👏🏻👏🏻 I’m sure it only happens with this thread
It happens on most threads when the insta huns are "friends" with other insta huns/zelebs this is the only one where people seem to get annoyed about it

Reactions: 4
Urgh Chelsea White. Of course she is the photographer, another gold digging, selling her kids for a quick quid 'celebrity' 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Joe’s nails are probably filthy from all that gardening he was doing, all alone of course, to get the garden wedding ready… 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.