Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There faces aswell none of them look too impressed i personally think the photos are a bit tit this one is awful there is one with someone picki g their nose and one with someone with their eyes closed. Plus why are they all wearing different dresses? I thought maid of honour wore something different so she stood out as the moh
I like that they’re all wearing different as it means they probably got to choose what they feel comfortable in! Every time I’ve been a bridesmaid I’ve hated my dress so much and it’s made me feel so uncomfortable as it wasn’t ever my style. I’d rather have been given a colour but allowed to choose the style

Reactions: 12
I’m more shocked hinch is a bridesmaid i really th8 that was a fake friendship set up by their management🙄 ot was she struggling for numbers and she was a last resort 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is 300 bridemaids normal for an English wedding?? I'm not English and not normal where I'm from unless your part of the travelling community. So would Joe have the same amount of groomsmen to match?? I'm so curious about this

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is 300 bridemaids normal for an English wedding?? I'm not English and not normal where I'm from unless your part of the travelling community. So would Joe have the same amount of groomsmen to match?? I'm so curious about this
Not usually this many. Varies from wedding to wedding but I’d say around 3-4 is pretty average. My best friend had 5 and I thought that was a lot 😂

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine having her sort of money but kitting out your bridesmaids for free with tat from ITS 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I recognise Joe's sister who was in Eastenders which other one is his sister?

Reactions: 3
I’m more shocked hinch is a bridesmaid i really th8 that was a fake friendship set up by their management🙄 ot was she struggling for numbers and she was a last resort 😂
The management will have said for her to be one still fake as they come lol

Reactions: 6
So, I’m on a rant again🙈
Adam from In the style commented “glad the dresses worked well”
So she obviously got them for free too!!
Jesus!!!… She loves a freebie this one!!!
No wonder she’s been engaged so many times- throw the freebies her way🤬

BTW Stace!! Your dress is still 🤢 and your bridesmaids look like green marshmallows👍🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
The bridesmaids look as if they’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards, all tatty heads. Hinch looks especially bedraggled

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.