Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think SSS imagined Looking like Jessica Rabbit in the wedding dress. Pert tits and a thigh high split.
Didn’t quite manage to pull it off though did she….
Joe, who thought she said rampant rabbit got a bit over enthusiastic during the ‘first dance’.
it was all a bit cheap, too labelly, too scruffy and just too tacky.
Sort of a sticky carpet nightclub do rather than a red one.
You’re so right here! I can imagine she envisaged herself as a radiant bride, statuesque and Disney princess-like in her beautiful and expensive designer dress which even though might not have been the most comfortable to wear (well, we all know how suffering for one’s beauty is commonplace 😉), with its ever so hint of sexy thigh high split certainly looked the part and combined with her glittery, spangley and once again expensive shoes would mean no one would be able to take their eyes off her all day. 😬

Of course was the case, with all eyes indeed on Stacey, however this was mainly due to the fact that parts of her dress, especially in certain lights, was completely sheer showing how actually the dress itself was designed for someone of a different body shape and didn’t fit particularly well at all and the shoes just looking completely ridiculous and not complimenting the dress or achieving the look she was actually going for. 😖

As for that last dance, Joe looked like an excited teenager about to get his end away for the first time at the end of a school disco and their combined red, sweaty, shiny faces, puffy from crying and more than likely being the worse for wear (tea station my arse) and the need to paw at each other like they’d forgotten they had an audience, made the whole event painful and utterly embarrassing to watch. It’s the kids I feel for; I mean being a teenager is hard enough without having your parents engage in bordering on explicit public displays of afffection in front of a crowd of gathered onlookers. 😳🤦‍♀️

All in all as you say I don’t think she quite pulled off the look she was intending… mind, it was nice to see her in something that wasn’t a shapeless tracksuit or or the obligatory unflattering leisurewear, although I suppose you could say she just traded this for an unflattering dress. However I suppose she had put, or at least someone had put, significant effort into ‘transforming’ her hair, how successfully that was is again questionable though. Still, what was novel to see was Joe without a cap or hood for a change, although just what he’d done to achieve a full old head of hair, well, no doubt there was some trickery behind the scenes. All in all I’m guessing the completed look wasn’t quite the one they were going for! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The sheep must be beside themselves with her lack of posts especially the lack of wedding content.

Her silence is weird. I dont buy the family time line she's spouting. Since when did she ever bother about time off camera
Probably busy with media photo shoots of the family and choosing brands to work with after their wedding. It’s all about the IG business & making money.

Reactions: 8
I've had to stop following SSS on Instagram, as when my Sheepy friends ask why I follow her when I don't like her....I cant give myself up to the excuse "cus Tattle 🤷‍♀️"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I need to get this off my chest (sure it has been said already) but her side profile pics at the wedding 🤯 Talk about being able to eat an apple through a letterbox 🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She may be keeping quiet but Dodgy Dave isn’t; he’s back creeping around the woods again. 😳

Now I know I’m probably an awful person and will go to hell but pfffffft it’s Tattle, if I can’t say it here where can I?! 🤷‍♀️😉

So anyway, yes, I can’t help but thinking he’s out scoping for good dogging spots… he seems the sort doesn’t he?! I mean look at the evidence; we have ‘those’ pregnancy shots of his own daughter, him pictured with the girl from Hooters who was young enough to be his granddaughter and of course the stag do where every time the camera hit on him he was chatting up at least one (and usually more) woman in a bikini or very little dress (I’m convinced using the ‘I’m a photographer, has anyone told you you’d be a great model’ line! 😆), oh yes, Dodgy Dave dogging doesn’t seem too far a stretch of the imagination to me! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The sister looks like a catfish. I think this was photo was taken a week ago and they’re now on honeymoon.
What is that stinky cow wearing and that smile, Christ on a bike!
BE7B1BF3-EF88-4036-9BB2-B78B418809A7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The sister looks like a catfish. I think this was photo was taken a week ago and they’re now on honeymoon.
View attachment 1478164
Came here to say the same thing. The state of that outfit 🤮🤮🤮
Why does everything have to be a smelly looking oversized 'co-ord'. She knows it's not mandatory to wear both pieces at the same time surely? The trousers with a nice best or the blouse with jeans would look 10 times better although she would still look manky from the neck up

Reactions: 10
But what about all the freebies 🤷🏼‍♀️

Shewill say she made it out off card and sticky back plastic. Then spray painted it 🤯
Yes!!
Remember the time she actually did that to a business that was actually small??
She ripped off the design on their hair clips! Made her own, and slated the price of theirs.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes!!
Remember the time she actually did that to a business that was actually small??
She ripped off the design on their hair clips! Made her own, and slated the price of theirs.
I remember that and I’m sure the sheep trolled the business owner

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1478164
See she’s popped out of her bubble. Left the gherkins that she’s spending precious family time with, and Swapped gazing at her princess sparkly gown for her not in style outfit, and gone out to brunch.
I know mums can spend time with their sisters mates if they want. But surely saint Stacey wouldn’t leave her adoring new husband and the golden children, during the family moon would she? Lying bint that she is most definitely would.
Sticker sister strikes again and drops her in it 🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.