Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it in the picture she just uploaded her friends look normal smiling normal and Stacey’s in the corner looking like she’s having a shite ? I’ll never understand that smile 😂😂😂😂 mess

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That first picture of Stacey, Joe and the bridesmaids is awful. Half (including Joe) are looking at the camera and the other half (including Stacey) are looking straight ahead of them! One bridesmaid on the left is looking at the floor, one on the right has her flowers much higher than everyone else.

I'm not a photographer but these things all jumped out at me immediately - it looks like an outtake, not the main bridesmaid shot!

Reactions: 22
The colour of the bridesmaid dresses reminds me of mouldy bread 🤢
That’s spot on! Mind, you know when you go to buy paint instead of just being called the colour it is, it’s instead got some fancy name? The same goes when you buy a car, it’s never just ‘red’ or ‘white’ it’s always ‘crimson cherry’ or ‘snowdrift ivory’ or some guff. 🤷‍♀️😬

Do you think the fashion world is the same? Yes, I know I’m using the word ‘fashion’ in the loosest sense of the word but perhaps that’s what that particular shade should be called; rather than ‘Pickle Cottage green’, perhaps it could be called ‘mouldy bread green’? It’s certainly more appropriate and perhaps that could lead to a selection of clothes in colours alike to food past its best? Adam at ITS could launch it as a special ‘Rotten’ range! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely if the bridesmaids dresses are from inthestyle she should state that in every photo. I remember her putting #iworkwithprimark when she allegedly bought stuff from there even though it wasn’t a paid ad.

Reactions: 12
It's so obvious that she'll be creating her own "bridesmaid/wedding guest" line for them don't you think? 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Surely if the bridesmaids dresses are from inthestyle she should state that in every photo. I remember her putting #iworkwithprimark when she allegedly bought stuff from there even though it wasn’t a paid ad.
She’s not even admitted they are from ITS yet. Adam as usual couldnt keep his mouth shut. She only needs to put something if they are free/gifted. So yes she should mark them as ad or something along those lines

It's so obvious that she'll be creating her own "bridesmaid/wedding guest" line for them don't you think? 🤦🏽‍♀️
If that’s what’s on offer, can’t see it doing very well 😂

Reactions: 9
#71 Stace marries tanjoe getting free bridesmaids dresses from ITS & she wears a dress that doesn’t fit her tits

• Haha
Thread suggestion- “Stace gets married for freebies from IKEA… Don’t worry she’ll donate you a chair!”😆

• Haha
I’m a wedding photographer and I can co m form group shots are really difficult! Especially when you have family members behind me with their cameras and phones telling people to look at them too! It’s inbelievably hard (and very frustrating for a photographer when your shouting at everyone to just fuckin do it!) to get everyone to do the same pose and look at the main photographer .

• Sad
When she was advertising her occasion range she did say the red one was the same as her bridesmaid dresses. I wonder if they will now sell the green version as well as the red.

Reactions: 7
If she is only posting a picture a week this could go on til the new year! There's still the flower girls, then the groomsmen, the set up for the kids (more free ikea stuff) , the cake, then a picture of just R and R mind you that will be last for the ultimate engagement from the sheep i may lose the will to live

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw the ok mag today, she looks awful in it. I did say that out loud and got a look of some woman.
The photos were just what she's already shared

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m a wedding photographer and I can co m form group shots are really difficult! Especially when you have family members behind me with their cameras and phones telling people to look at them too! It’s inbelievably hard (and very frustrating for a photographer when your shouting at everyone to just fuckin do it!) to get everyone to do the same pose and look at the main photographer .
Ah yes but there were no phones at the SS wedding 😉

• Haha
Grandad has got the pickles tonight good old pinocchio at it again because according to grandad he has been there at least all afternoon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.