Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the reflection in Joe’s glasses? It doesn’t look very glamorous for date night

Grandad has got the pickles tonight good old pinocchio at it again because according to grandad he has been there at least all afternoon
I’d say that proves she is telling the truth then! He’s staying to look after them now her and Joe are going out. Doesn’t mean he can’t have been there this afternoon as well!

Reactions: 4
What’s the reflection in Joe’s glasses? It doesn’t look very glamorous for date night

I’d say that proves she is telling the truth then! He’s staying to look after them now her and Joe are going out. Doesn’t mean he can’t have been there this afternoon as well!
Oh you eagle eyed sleuth!! What is that? Buildings???? Not the garden anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've had to stop following SSS on Instagram, as when my Sheepy friends ask why I follow her when I don't like her....I cant give myself up to the excuse "cus Tattle 🤷‍♀️"
You did right, we don't want Stacey Sheep on tattle ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Grandad there tonight and kid free in the morning sounds like a perfect 'homeymoon' spending all summer with the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

This is Stacey

When is she known for telling the truth? If he has been there all afternoon is staying this evening and overnight it isnt just for a date night plus he said he had 6 of them

Reactions: 2
It's so obvious that she'll be creating her own "bridesmaid/wedding guest" line for them don't you think? 🤦🏽‍♀️
She already said when she was pracing around showing off her latest it's range(that was her favourite of course) that some were the style of her bridesmaids dresses

Reactions: 3
The homeymoon is going well !

We love our pickles so much we want to spend all our time at home with them in our little bubble

Yet in one week they have been to an arsenal game,Staceys been out to brunch with her sister ,date night with grandad looking after the pickles and Joes been to airsoft 🤣

She just makes this bullshit up 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.