Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs some olaplex. Immediately. I noticed at the time when they did it for her there was no mention of olaplex with the colour. Terrible idea when going blonde
She also needs a decent purple shampoo!! I don't understand why she didn't go her natural brown with some balayage, she's too lazy to do the upkeep required for blonde hair and it's just going to end up breaking off! Hardly what you'd want from a brand ambassador for hair dye??

Reactions: 13
She is such a head! Pretty much trying to say i only left my Pickle moon or whatever it is to show my bridesmaids the photos of them nah Stace a catch up after your week in the Maldives you mean

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you read the comments on her grid post a lot of them who have commented must be fake accounts as they comment with nothing related to the pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This has to be the worst pic ever surely

It looks like she’s flashing her bleeping tuna canoe at them
She does!! In my head she’s saying;

‘Here you are girls, cop a load of this!’ 😳

Dear God I don’t know about putting you off your Sunday lunch, the thought of that is enough to make you want to stop eating for life! 😖

Just an aside, Pickle Cottage green isn’t the most flattering of colours is it? Makes everyone look ever so slightly sickly and washed out. Perhaps this was on purpose though to make sure all eyes were on the bride; she needn’t have bothered, due to her insisting on wearing a dress that very much didn’t fit or suit her body shape, all eyes were most definitely on her… just not for the right reasons! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder why some of the bridesmaids have one dress and some have another style. Also surprised joes 2 sisters were bridesmaids. She doesn’t normally include joes family 🤣🤣

She got her dresses from in the style so I wonder if they will release them at some point 🙄

Attachments

There faces aswell none of them look too impressed i personally think the photos are a bit tit this one is awful there is one with someone picki g their nose and one with someone with their eyes closed. Plus why are they all wearing different dresses? I thought maid of honour wore something different so she stood out as the moh

Why was her sister Samantha not a bridesmaid? She’s posting about ‘sisters and best friends’

Of course the dresses were made by ITS 🙄

Reactions: 6

I’ve had a tit morning and tuna canoe has made it a million times better 😂😂

i like the bridesmaid dresses though 🙈 I’m glad it looks like they could choose their own style so the less confident people could cover up parts they maybe don’t like.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the dresses were probably free and it doesn't look like she hired a hairdresser either judging by the state of their hair they definitely did their own tight witch

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.