Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going away? duck off! Of course they will be going on holiday they just don't want anyone to know about it.
They are probably away now and all this is pre recorded. That would explain why she isn't posting as much as usual this week.
To be fair I don't post on social media that we are on holiday until we get home (I've heard it invalidates your insurance if you get burgled)

Reactions: 24
Scraggy might have her sister's kids because she hasnt got her own. I dont buy that honeymoon at pickle cottage bullshit. I reckon Zach and Leighton are at their dad's and Rex and Rose are with her mum. She would definitely not miss a chance to show them last night if they were there and ive got a feeling that Leighton tree climbing is a pretty old video we have seen before. She is full of tit.

Reactions: 16
Is she really as rich as we think though? The house wasn’t cheap, she’s had so many renovations done, Joe barely works 🤷‍♀️ Maybe the house has skinted them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well that’s very believable because she doesn’t teach that child any manners nor does he seem to have any boundaries or discipline , she’s too busy being a hippy earth mother and grinning like a loon and lets her child run amuck, I’m sorry I know he’s only a child and it’s not his fault how he’s being brought up but he just comes across as one of those nightmare brats, a couple who are friends with myself and my partner are like that, they brought their child to our house and he decided to not only take a packet of crisps and just empty them on my carpet but he then proceeded to stamp his feet on them and his parents just ignored it and let him continue to do what he wanted, he then decided to give a crystal lamp I loved a really good shake, luckily it didn’t break as it was my mums and she had not long passed so it was of great sentimental value to me, needless to say they were never invited back
That's the sad part about it, both in the case of her little boy, and the one you mentioned.
It's really unfair to a child to let them do as they please. They are in for a horrible wake up call when they go out into the real world.

Have a relative who 'didn't believe in saying no' to their child. Now that the child is a bit older, they have managed to make friends, but they have had a tough time of it because I am guessing other parents didn't want them visiting or playing because they would not behave well. 😔

Reactions: 4
Well that’s very believable because she doesn’t teach that child any manners nor does he seem to have any boundaries or discipline , she’s too busy being a hippy earth mother and grinning like a loon and lets her child run amuck, I’m sorry I know he’s only a child and it’s not his fault how he’s being brought up but he just comes across as one of those nightmare brats, a couple who are friends with myself and my partner are like that, they brought their child to our house and he decided to not only take a packet of crisps and just empty them on my carpet but he then proceeded to stamp his feet on them and his parents just ignored it and let him continue to do what he wanted, he then decided to give a crystal lamp I loved a really good shake, luckily it didn’t break as it was my mums and she had not long passed so it was of great sentimental value to me, needless to say they were never invited back
We once showed a couple around our house that was on the market and they brought their 2 kids with them who jumped all over the beds terrorising my cat. One actually broke a bar stool spinning around on it and it was at that point I asked them to leave. They did not bat an eyelid once and I was lost for words 😂 I have 2 kids and no way would I endorse that behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Is she really as rich as we think though? The house wasn’t cheap, she’s had so many renovations done, Joe barely works 🤷‍♀️ Maybe the house has skinted them
I think if money was an issue she wouldn’t have forked out thousands for an aga that’s just for decoration, she wouldn’t have paid close to a thousand just to change the fittings on it from chrome to brass, she would have shelved the swimming pool renovations which will cost a small fortune to maintain, she wouldn’t have given an almost new washing machine away just because she didn’t like the colour of it.
when money is an issue you chose what you spend money on wisely. Especially with 5 children & no guarantee of a steady job for either of them. She could be dropped at any time

Reactions: 12
I think if money was an issue she wouldn’t have forked out thousands for an aga that’s just for decoration, she wouldn’t have paid close to a thousand just to change the fittings on it from chrome to brass, she would have shelved the swimming pool renovations which will cost a small fortune to maintain, she wouldn’t have given an almost new washing machine away just because she didn’t like the colour of it.
when money is an issue you chose what you spend money on wisely. Especially with 5 children & no guarantee of a steady job for either of them. She could be dropped at any time
She works on 3 different shows on the telly, shes got a book deal,she's got a clothing deal with ITS and Primark, she always is a brand ambassador for Dove, Hello Fresh, L'Oréal..to name but a few! I don't think she is broke...far from it!!

Reactions: 24
She works on 3 different shows on the telly, shes got a book deal,she's got a clothing deal with ITS and Primark, she always is a brand ambassador for Dove, Hello Fresh, L'Oréal..to name but a few! I don't think she is broke...far from it!!
Oh she’s deffo not broke, but she seems to be renovating everything at once, and I’m convinced she pays the older 2 dads child maintenance as they’re never with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh she’s deffo not broke, but she seems to be renovating everything at once, and I’m convinced she pays the older 2 dads child maintenance as they’re never with her!
I think rushed renovations is because she has a deadline with her book deal.

Reactions: 5
that boobage away from her tum and cups in the dress that actually fitted, rather than skim over the top
That really isn't a good advertisement, her hair looks awful. It also looks like she's using a filter, she can be reported to Asa for that.
Not going away? duck off! Of course they will be going on holiday they just don't want anyone to know about it.
They are probably away now and all this is pre recorded. That would explain why she isn't posting as much as usual this week.
To be fair I don't post on social media that we are on holiday until we get home (I've heard it invalidates your insurance if you get burgled)
You’re right it does, hence why I only add photos once I’ve got home. I get all the good ones into a folder so it’s quick to upload when back & I’m busy with the holiday washing etc!

Plus they’ve still got the old house with its rat problem 🐀

The latest titbit she has shared in the tabloids:
They are not going on honeymoon they are having a "rest" at home with the kids.
Probably couldn't get a freebie week in Blackpool 🤣

You’re right it does, hence why I only add photos once I’ve got home. I get all the good ones into a folder so it’s quick to upload when back & I’m busy with the holiday washing etc!

Plus they’ve still got the old house with its rat problem 🐀
They could be renting? Who knows 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Got a free kitchen and bathroom 🤷‍♀️ Diy’d the rest herself 😂

The kitchen and appliances were free 🤷‍♀️

I think rushed renovations is because she has a deadline with her book deal.
And wedding

Everything is a bloody ‘bubble.’

I’m a teacher and tomorrow is my last day of term. I might take to my bed for a few days.

“It’s my end of term bubble, guys. I still love you to the moon and back but you can’t possibly understand what I’m feeling right now. It’ll be a journey but I’ll post when I can. Thank you for supporting me. I love you all but sometimes we have to take a step back.”
Kudos to you for teaching. At least you have an honest profession unlike these influencers who are one step away from begging for money 🤨

Reactions: 8
FF612A3E-1F49-4E76-A316-6E5A39994BB9.jpeg

I was having a clear out whilst decorating the house… Had no warning and I recoiled in disgust over how I could’ve bought something with stinky on the front cover. The roots were still bad in 2018 and I hope that stain on the jumper is a printing error not just her being dirty for a photo shoot -although I wouldn’t put it past her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh hi Stacey 👋🏼 Nice to see you have time for tattle. Wheeling out the blue feral to ‘prove’ he is there.
Pink ones turn tomorrow eh? She really is drip feeding shite to rake in the 💰💰💰💰 isn’t she

Reactions: 19
Is she for real? A homeymoon! They are never away from the house. Those kids don't know there's an outside world, she never takes them anywhere or does anything with them. But seriously a homeymoon cause they are never at home....heard it all now.
Exactly what I thought. You can climb the tree's, because it's a homeymoon. And you can't do that all year round 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The sheep must be beside themselves with her lack of posts especially the lack of wedding content.

Her silence is weird. I dont buy the family time line she's spouting. Since when did she ever bother about time off camera

Reactions: 12
I think SSS imagined Looking like Jessica Rabbit in the wedding dress. Pert tits and a thigh high split.
Didn’t quite manage to pull it off though did she….
Joe, who thought she said rampant rabbit got a bit over enthusiastic during the ‘first dance’.
it was all a bit cheap, too labelly, too scruffy and just too tacky.
Sort of a sticky carpet nightclub do rather than a red one.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.