Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real? A homeymoon! They are never away from the house. Those kids don't know there's an outside world, she never takes them anywhere or does anything with them. But seriously a homeymoon cause they are never at home....heard it all now.
Is she poor 🤣

She needs to get a grip, she really doesn't leave that house! Homeymoon come on, fair enough if they were traveling all the time but they go nowhere! poor poor children take them on holiday or have you not had a freebie offered?!
Angling for one 🎣

I’ve had concerns for her mental state since Rex was tiny, her behaviour at times is questionable, she’s erratic, spontaneous, constantly lies, her hygiene is tit, her ramblings with the constant fake laughing on social media is just odd and now I’m wondering if she has social anxiety on top of that. Apart from the odd work trip she never leaves that house, the kids go nowhere unless a relative brings them, the older boys are lucky they get to escape to their Dads & now she’s not even going on a honeymoon. It doesn’t look like she even left home for any of the wedding prep, I’m actually starting to believe she was right about quiet nights on her hens as she looked a bit miserable in some of the daytime photos, I can’t imagine her going out partying at night.
Maybe she’s scared they’ll change the locks if she leaves 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s been a while since she made a new ‘slab’
I don’t remember her making a summer slab, surely she would have made a wedding slab?
What’s going on? Thought the slab was an important part of any season or event.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t they go to some holiday park last year and someone came on here and said Rex was running about and they didn’t stop him?
Well that’s very believable because she doesn’t teach that child any manners nor does he seem to have any boundaries or discipline , she’s too busy being a hippy earth mother and grinning like a loon and lets her child run amuck, I’m sorry I know he’s only a child and it’s not his fault how he’s being brought up but he just comes across as one of those nightmare brats, a couple who are friends with myself and my partner are like that, they brought their child to our house and he decided to not only take a packet of crisps and just empty them on my carpet but he then proceeded to stamp his feet on them and his parents just ignored it and let him continue to do what he wanted, he then decided to give a crystal lamp I loved a really good shake, luckily it didn’t break as it was my mums and she had not long passed so it was of great sentimental value to me, needless to say they were never invited back

• Sad
Reactions: 22
No gifted holiday so they don’t bother going anywhere, seems about right for her. Remember the campervan? Used once and was never seen again🙄they don’t seem to do anything as a family at all yet people think she’s mother of the year

Reactions: 15
No gifted holiday so they don’t bother going anywhere, seems about right for her. Remember the campervan? Used once and was never seen again🙄they don’t seem to do anything as a family at all yet people think she’s mother of the year
They don’t do anything that isn’t an #Ad or gifted 😩🤣

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure they’ve still got the campervan. Joe uses it for his fishing trips

Reactions: 12
Pretty sure they’ve still got the campervan. Joe uses it for his fishing trips
Ahh I thought they’d use it for family getaways, at least take the little ones away you know like most normal people who buy a motorhome would🙄

Ahh I thought they’d use it for family getaways, at least take the little ones away you know like most normal people who buy a motorhome would🙄
I think was the idea when they bought it. Guess it wasn’t as good as they thought for that purpose!

Reactions: 5
Honeymoon?! She’s saying their ‘honeymoon’ is staying home with ‘the pickles’ as they don’t get to spend time together?! Christ, if they consider they don’t get to spend time with their children in the privileged position her and Joe are in then I don’t know how the rest of us stand a chance! One in, one out my arse, they’re both hardly working all the hours God sends trying to earn enough to take the kids away for a week or two on top of just making ends meet are they? 🤷‍♀️😖

As to why they haven’t taken the kids away, pfffft it’s beyond me! Clearly they haven’t got a problem jetting off somewhere as both of them happily spent a couple of days in the sun getting pissed on their respective stag and hen dos, so why they’re so reluctant to do with same with the children (well not the getting pissed bit obviously) is beyond me and even if they don’t want to go abroad there’s plenty they could do in this country, they can afford it after all. 🤦‍♀️

You get the impression that ‘cause they’ve got a big garden and a pool that they don’t feel the need to take them away dontcha, well that and the fact and no one’s offered them one for free and the tight cow’s reluctant to spend her own money that is.🤭😆
This makes no sense. Book a holiday park and you’ll be spending time with the kids there too? Doesn’t have to be at home.

I think they don’t go away because they can’t cope on their own with all the kids

When they went to butlins she was complaining about them all running off in different directions and she would have to put her phone away as she couldn’t cope 🙄

Whenever they do go any where it’s with creepy Dave or sticker sister even though she keeps that hidden a lot of the time to make out she’s a capable mother 🤣

Reactions: 18
I think was the idea when they bought it. Guess it wasn’t as good as they thought for that purpose!
I have a Transporter as my every day vehicle, not converted like theirs would be, because even as a family of 4, it’s a big no thank you from me as a place to stay. it would be great alongside a tent to go camping, but I can’t imagine them putting in the effort to do that.
and seeing as it is converted, there defo would not be enough seats for them all to use it to travel together. Not sure what they were thinking actually.
Unless it was always in Joe’s head that it was a great buy for when he goes fishing.

Reactions: 5
I think that she thinks she's too famous to leave the house and take the kids away. She honestly thinks the paparazzi will follow her every move and she'll be bombarded with "fans"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think they don’t go away because they can’t cope on their own with all the kids

When they went to butlins she was complaining about them all running off in different directions and she would have to put her phone away as she couldn’t cope 🙄

Whenever they do go any where it’s with creepy Dave or sticker sister even though she keeps that hidden a lot of the time to make out she’s a capable mother 🤣
I agree, she’s also never on her own with her kids, when hoes away she has the walking dead staying with her, there’s quite a few people like this and I find it very strange how they can’t parent their children on their own

Reactions: 18
I agree, she’s also never on her own with her kids, when hoes away she has the walking dead staying with her, there’s quite a few people like this and I find it very strange how they can’t parent their children on their own
Her sister has said this week she’s so busy at the HQ Joe and Stacey have had her kids all week. So if Harry is there they’ve had 8, or 7 without him.

Reactions: 4
She really is a tit mum, she can't stand her older two kids, the youngest two bring her the money in so she can just about stand them two. I don't know why she bothered having children.

Now I’ve said before I’m no fashionista and that obviously stills stands but that dress! She looks like she’s forgotten to put the top part of it on! 🤷‍♀️

Bless Joe eh, appears to scrub up well and then you catch a glimpse of his hands and nope, he’s the same grubby minger he’s always been albeit in a posh suit and shoes. 😖

I’ll tell you something for nowt mind, I’m not even going to begin to look at the comments… I can feel myself cringing for the sheep already! 😳🤭😆
My thought exactly on the top of her dress, it didn’t sit properly or fit properly or else it’s just that Stacey never looks groomed no matter what she wears, even on her wedding she didn’t look like she had made any effort with her appearance, she is one of those people that could wear a designer dress and she would still look scruffy, did she even have anything done professionally because if she did she wants to ask for her money back, I hate to sound horrible but she honestly just baffles me how she never looks groomed even on her wedding day and she’s not short of money by any means

I like it too
It would have been beautiful if she had of had it altered to fit her properly

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s swapped and is staying in the annex. It’s far enough away to be a holiday from her regular house 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Like her "friend" Mrs Hinch, she's never on her own with her kids, she's an awful parent

Don't like the dress it looks dirty against the white veil and white thing in her hair, her hair doesn't go with the dress either imo - very meh after the long wait expected more princess
Joe scrubbed up well with his new hair but the nails let him down majorly
Wonder what the golden child wore and if mick had a second outfit for his performance with the Annex Lads 🤣

Dying for Hinch trying to outdo Greedys comment 🤣🤣
It’ll be oh Stacey I knew you would look wonderful, your made my heart literally cry, I can’t stop crying if I’m honest, I have literally cried all day if I’m honest and it reminded me and my (pathetic excuse for a man) husband of our beautiful wedding and it made me think I must show my shoppers,,,, I mean followers my beautiful wedding photos as I don’t think I’ve shared them in at least 5 days and then we will all cry some more about how beautiful i looked we love your beautiful family to the moon and back bubs, ATV 😂🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.