Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can see when I look at the pictures of her in her dress is how obvious the cups of her bra are underneath it. Why on earth would you pick a dress for your wedding day that doesn’t suit your frame? It looks so beautiful on the model but on her it looks really misshapen.
It does indeed look beautiful on that model but is NOT a wedding dress ! Lush event dress

Reactions: 5
Just popped in to say

1. Her hair was literally ORANGE in her stories yesterday there is a massive filter on that ad somebody should defo complain

2. WE GET IT YOU GOT MARRIED YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST PERSON IN THE WORLD TO GET MARRIED

3. Take your children on holiday you tight witch

That is all

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel for Rex and Rose not having a proper family holiday. Like someone said above take them to a holiday park or somewhere like Centre Parcs, not like they can't afford it. At least Zac (I assume) and Leighton have holidays with their dads.

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker on this thread...

I just can't with that wedding video....their first dance must have been really late as it doesn't start getting dark until about 9pm and it's literally pitch black there, the kids nor the actual guests are remotely interested in watching the dance, it also bugged me that she has her engagement ring then her wedding band should be other way round but then looking from the screen shots the engagement would fall off if it was on top 🙈

Reactions: 14
I just cannot fathom being lucky enough to have all that money but spending all the summer holidays.. at home. Could afford to jet the whole family anywhere in the world.. but no. Come on Stacey sort it out for duck sake.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Didn’t they go to some holiday park last year and someone came on here and said Rex was running about and they didn’t stop him?

Reactions: 10
Oh I never comment but is she right letting her lads climb high up them.trees she is a loon . head

Reactions: 6
I’ve had concerns for her mental state since Rex was tiny, her behaviour at times is questionable, she’s erratic, spontaneous, constantly lies, her hygiene is tit, her ramblings with the constant fake laughing on social media is just odd and now I’m wondering if she has social anxiety on top of that. Apart from the odd work trip she never leaves that house, the kids go nowhere unless a relative brings them, the older boys are lucky they get to escape to their Dads & now she’s not even going on a honeymoon. It doesn’t look like she even left home for any of the wedding prep, I’m actually starting to believe she was right about quiet nights on her hens as she looked a bit miserable in some of the daytime photos, I can’t imagine her going out partying at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve had concerns for her mental state since Rex was tiny, her behaviour at times is questionable, she’s erratic, spontaneous, constantly lies, her hygiene is tit, her ramblings with the constant fake laughing on social media is just odd and now I’m wondering if she has social anxiety on top of that. Apart from the odd work trip she never leaves that house, the kids go nowhere unless a relative brings them, the older boys are lucky they get to escape to their Dads & now she’s not even going on a honeymoon. It doesn’t look like she even left home for any of the wedding prep, I’m actually starting to believe she was right about quiet nights on her hens as she looked a bit miserable in some of the daytime photos, I can’t imagine her going out partying at night.
you could be right, it’s all very strange. The home birth, Not leaving the house for wedding dress shopping, no honeymoon or summer holiday. she rarely leaves the house It’s totally become like a compound. In isolation none of these are weird but together, it’s all a bit odd. She could have social anxiety. Although the hen doesn’t tie in with that.

Reactions: 23
She could be on honeymoon she is the queen of pre-records. I don’t think she has anxiety or any issues, what you see on instagram is all an act to bring her in more money. I wouldn’t be concerned for that bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She could be on honeymoon she is the queen of pre-records. I don’t think she has anxiety or any issues, what you see on instagram is all an act to bring her in more money. I wouldn’t be concerned for that bleep
I’d have social anxiety with a face like hers. But she loves ramming it in everyone’s face

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honeymoon?! She’s saying their ‘honeymoon’ is staying home with ‘the pickles’ as they don’t get to spend time together?! Christ, if they consider they don’t get to spend time with their children in the privileged position her and Joe are in then I don’t know how the rest of us stand a chance! One in, one out my arse, they’re both hardly working all the hours God sends trying to earn enough to take the kids away for a week or two on top of just making ends meet are they? 🤷‍♀️😖

As to why they haven’t taken the kids away, pfffft it’s beyond me! Clearly they haven’t got a problem jetting off somewhere as both of them happily spent a couple of days in the sun getting pissed on their respective stag and hen dos, so why they’re so reluctant to do with same with the children (well not the getting pissed bit obviously) is beyond me and even if they don’t want to go abroad there’s plenty they could do in this country, they can afford it after all. 🤦‍♀️

You get the impression that ‘cause they’ve got a big garden and a pool that they don’t feel the need to take them away dontcha, well that and the fact and no one’s offered them one for free and the tight cow’s reluctant to spend her own money that is.🤭😆

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Honeymoon?! She’s saying their ‘honeymoon’ is staying home with ‘the pickles’ as they don’t get to spend time together?! Christ, if they consider they don’t get to spend time with their children in the privileged position her and Joe are in then I don’t know how the rest of us stand a chance! One in, one out my arse, they’re both hardly working all the hours God sends trying to earn enough to take the kids away for a week or two are they? 🤷‍♀️😖

As to why they haven’t taken the kids away, pfffft it’s beyond me! Clearly they haven’t got a problem jetting off somewhere as both of them happily spent a couple of days in the sun getting pissed on their respective stag and hen dos, so why they’re so reluctant to do with same with the children (well not the getting pissed bit obviously) is beyond me and even if they don’t want to go abroad there’s plenty they could do in this country, they can afford it after all. 🤦‍♀️

You get the impression that ‘cause they’ve got a big garden and a pool that they don’t feel the need to take them away dontcha, well that and the fact and no one’s offered them one for free and the tight cow’s reluctant to spend her own money that is.🤭😆
Remember when the scumbags went to that place in wales the other year? Lied about going, it was gifted and then they proceeded to ruin the freshly laid turf sliding down it. Then got in the hot tubs covered in mud. They’re scum

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
They went Butlins a few times but don't seem to be sponsored by them anymore. Couldn't possibly pay to take the family there could they.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Maybe they’re waiting for Zach to be there for the week to go on holiday. He’s still MIA from all the home photos apart from the wedding. Convinced he doesn’t live there anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh dear. I actually really like those sinks.
Same here, I think they’re lovely

Love u all to the moon and back 🤮🤣
Sorry I’m sure other tattlers have said this a million times but why does she permanently have that dopey cheesy grin, it does my head in, she is so fake and looks demented, she’s like somebody out on day release, it drives me nuts but I don’t know how she keeps that up, she’s even doing it when she’s talking and bff single white female mrs hinch does it too, 2 absolute doses, no body is constantly happy, in my opinion it just proves how fake she is

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The new fragrance for her airwick collection is out soon. It’s called Winter Walk so I’m sure we’ll get lots more nauseating videos of her parading through her garden and that path.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The new fragrance for her airwick collection is out soon. It’s called Winter Walk so I’m sure we’ll get lots more nauseating videos of her parading through her garden and that path.
Oh good, we haven’t seen many nauseating videos of her recently have we? Oh wait… 😳

I wonder if she’s going to go for the East 17 circa 1994 look again? I mean, that white puffa/fur hooded combo just screams everything wintertime doesn’t it? It just so happens I still have photographic evidence from the last time she rocked such a look, it’s like she’s the fifth member of the band (oh wait, wasn’t that the dog? Well sixth then…😆):

AD9DAB76-0FB9-41A0-821A-8518C7914599.jpeg

Obviously Roess will be a lot bigger this time around but perhaps she could have her own little white parka to wear and instead of Brian Harvey on a bender instead Mick can be included, trashing everything in sight and adding to the general air of chaos?! 🤔😬

Now this could be the start of something big for her! You can thank me later Stace! Now altogether now: ‘Baby if you’ve got to go away…’ 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.