Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real? A homeymoon! They are never away from the house. Those kids don't know there's an outside world, she never takes them anywhere or does anything with them. But seriously a homeymoon cause they are never at home....heard it all now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She needs to get a grip, she really doesn't leave that house! Homeymoon come on, fair enough if they were traveling all the time but they go nowhere! poor poor children take them on holiday or have you not had a freebie offered?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
“Homeymoon” just gagged. What a dose! It wouldn’t kill her to have a few days away! She’s worse than Boo Radley in To Kill a Mockingbird holed away in the house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My name is now Solomon-Swash, I still haven’t had a wash, we are now on our ‘homeymoon’ won’t be leaving the house anytime soon 😂. What an absolute dick she really is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Christ. I guess she didn’t get the offer of a gifted holiday then.
They are not always ‘one in, one out’ (except maybe the kids, but that’s part of having multiple baby daddies) but even if they were, it should be the being together that matters. Leighton must have lots of fond memories of all his travels with his dad and step mum. I hope Zac has similar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My name is now Solomon-Swash, I still haven’t had a wash, we are now on our ‘homeymoon’ won’t be leaving the house anytime soon 😂. What an absolute dick she really is!!
Definitely next thread title there!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She's so tight, obviously she didn't get the gifted ladrum bay holiday all the instatwats have got gifted. Having said that, she could be away and these are pre-records, wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 16
Christ this ad come up amongst my stories 🙄🙄 Imagine the money she must be getting for this 💸💸💸💸

Also, its lovely to be at home but take all your kids on holiday, together! Make some proper family memories 🙄
That really isn't a good advertisement, her hair looks awful. It also looks like she's using a filter, she can be reported to Asa for that.

Reactions: 18
Give them a proper holiday you tight fisted witch 🙉🙉🙉
Even take the kids to butlins or haven or something! Kids love that stuff.
Not to mention she could afford pretty much anywhere in the world, but no keep them kids locked up on the compound.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Christ this ad come up amongst my stories 🙄🙄 Imagine the money she must be getting for this 💸💸💸💸

Also, its lovely to be at home but take all your kids on holiday, together! Make some proper family memories 🙄
The “bleached by a professional” disclaimer on the first pic.

That’s not how she first sold it is it? Lying, ugly, horse bleep

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

It's on Facebook and not one good comment all calling hee a lier

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.