Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole look is just all wrong! It's irrational how much it annoys me that everything is the same bloody colour! Her hair, headress, veil, make up, dress, bouquet (apart from the bit of greenery) are all identicsl! A bit of colour in her lippy, a bit in her headress anything really its just all so beige! Plus for someone who sweats it out in oversized frumpy leisire wear most days why the hell did she try and do 'sexy' with an off the shoulder, sheer bodice and thigh split? It doesnt work! I really thought she would go a bit more classic with an up do for a change she always does that bit of tonging on the ends that never lasts and dont get me started on the foundation thats come off the end of her pointy nose or i will lose it who was her makeup artist? Surely sweat proof and waterproof would be priority ?

Reactions: 13
Also why are they both sobbing like maniacs?? Wedding days are emotional for sure, but a lot of that is tied to saying yoir vows, seeing your bride walk down the aisle... By the time you get to first dance you've normally had all your tears. I honestly don't understand why they're both blubbing

Reactions: 23
Also why are they both sobbing like maniacs?? Wedding days are emotional for sure, but a lot of that is tied to saying yoir vows, seeing your bride walk down the aisle... By the time you get to first dance you've normally had all your tears. I honestly don't understand why they're both blubbing
Attention seeking cunts plus both pissed as farts.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My wedding dress was quite sparkly in real life but in all the photos it doesn't show. There is only one shot in the evening where you can see the sparkly bits but it wasn't anything like her dress all lit up like a christmas tree!!
That dance though! Most first dances are a hot mess, with the bride and groom all drunk and emotional, although the groping was a bit much. Why on earth would you make that public?

There’s an article in the daily mail about the first dance I love looking at the comments 🤣

Do they both use Glo White as toothpaste? Still, at least they can find each other in the dark.

Oh calm down with the first dance for gods sake!!! So cringeworthy!!!

Her family do seem so happy, but also she has made a transaction, sold her soul and diminished their privacy - a fragile way to be.

the wig wearing professional cockney and the uber annoying talent show retread as always angling for sleb magz, reality trash sponsored dosh. such venal, rotten times we live in.

Considering the glare from those teeth a more appropriate song would have been Blinded by the Light by Manfred Mann's Earth Band.

more teeth than a witchdoctore necklace

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Considering the glare from those teeth a more appropriate song would have been Blinded by the Light by Manfred Mann's Earth Band.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DM comments about her are always hilarious, this one is definitely my fave!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her family do seem so happy, but also she has made a transaction, sold her soul and diminished their privacy - a fragile way to be.

LOVE the way they’ve phrased that!

Reactions: 14
Did someone say her ring cost 35k? It would have been bad to lose it on your wedding day. It almost off her finger.
Hi yes that was me, think the link was from the Daily mirror. It’s a shocking fit & must be annoying spinning round plus the diamond sticks up so high, think I’d have stuck to the previous ring! 💍

Reactions: 8
The wedding dress is such a shame really - gnashers aside, she’s a nice looking girl and I personally think she’s got a nice body so she could have looked really lovely and instead she’s in a dress that doesn’t fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The first dance 😬😬 I think everything I wanted to say has been said apart from.. who was her makeup artist? Her makeup looks terrible in the dance video. She literally just looks like she does on a normal day but more red and sweaty 😬 you’d think she would at least have a really decent foundation to last the day. Surprised it didn’t end with them dry humping in front of everyone..
I quite literally nearly spat my tea out, thanks for the lols! ☕ 💦 😆

The dress is gorgeous I just think it is made for someone who has a smaller chest. The fact you can see her entire bra so clearly underneath it just shows it wasn’t right. I agree it’s a shame she didn’t use it, the hair colour as well was just awful
You can also see her knickers at the back I feel bad for her to be fair as they really should have said and so should her sister or parents look stacey I can see your draws?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder who's got R and R? We havent seen them since god knows when i cant beleive Joe was watching that video without Rex crawling all over him with Scraggy blubbing over how much Rexy loves watching it and pointing to everyone because lets face it she let's him be involved in everything bet both kids were in the bed on wedding night then shipped off to family so she can stay in her newly wed bubble translation laze about as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just popping on to say her engagement and wedding ring are giving me anxiety on the 1st dance video.....they're almost up to her fingernail!

Wonder if they cleared up all the fag butts and dog tit for this pantomime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Their hands were all over the place in that first dance video & not in a sexual way. It’s like it was unrehearsed & they didn’t know where to be putting them. Proper cringeworthy, the whole thing.
the only thing I’m really interested in knowing about is the Teacup pallet, I wonder did that make an appearance or is it in the firewood pile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
For you all to nauseate over :p

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m completely enthralled reading this thread! I always thought she was bleeping annoying but essentially harmless… just a bit thick. Then again, I stopped following a few months after she moved into ‘Pickle Cottage’ due to aforementioned annoyingness and the hideous diy/decor she was bombarding everyone with, so maybe I’ve missed the worst of it.
Donating stuff she was given for free? That’s not being kind, or generous, that’s just foisting stuff on to others so you don’t have to deal with it yourself. Bet she makes them collect it.

Oh and the not washing stuff always made me want to vom. Feel so sorry for the stylists etc on Loose Women who have to get close to her. Utterly disrespectful to make people touch you/be close to you for extended periods when you are dirty and smell, unless it’s a medical issue.

Reactions: 17
The wedding dress is such a shame really - gnashers aside, she’s a nice looking girl and I personally think she’s got a nice body so she could have looked really lovely and instead she’s in a dress that doesn’t fit.
She's rotten, I'd never call her nice looking, she's so ugly, but each to their own I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.