Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on both threads as well. Generally the feeling is they are both playing a manipulative game but SS is just better at it, doesn’t make it ok by either of them but that’s where the comparison normally comes in. That and the fact the SS actually interacts with her kids whereas Hinch can barely be left alone in a room with hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bets on what she’ll milk for content after the wedding posts are done? She’s got a while to wait before she can do a halloween door… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All I can see when I look at the pictures of her in her dress is how obvious the cups of her bra are underneath it. Why on earth would you pick a dress for your wedding day that doesn’t suit your frame? It looks so beautiful on the model but on her it looks really misshapen.
Her skin colour doesn't help either what happened to her dove tan? The bridal shop should have said look they don't suit your shape that's what they were getting paid for but then if your tits have to be squashed to fit she should haven known herself

Reactions: 12
Over on the Hinch thread, we are named as nasty b**ches ovee here on the SS thread. Apparently we are BRUTAL....despite the Hinch thread moving at a million miles an hour with not too dissimilar comments.
I noticed this last week. Apparently we are brutal about looks they are not but they only comment constructively, despite calling her a C*** every day and destroying her appearance, height and feet etc. 🙄I wasn’t gonna say anything but it was brought up here. it’s so childish and almost now like the two threads slagging each. It’s tattle. It’s not a competition, They’re both dicks. And yes people read both threads so no doubt I’ll be pulled on this.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bets on what she’ll milk for content after the wedding posts are done? She’s got a while to wait before she can do a halloween door… 🤣
So back to school door, then birthday door for Stacey and Roess (who arrived on her birthday as the best gift ever) Halloween crafts then actual halloween, then Christmas crafts then actual Christmas, then new years door and that takes us through to next year,

Stacey is very busy as she "works" with so many companies, I wonder how many hours she puts in a week, Wren, Dove, etc no wonder she doesn't have time to wash herself.

• Haha
Just been on the hinch thread…. All raving about how gorgeous her dress is and how incredible her sister is for getting that singer 🤮🤮🤮
That's why the rave thread is dead, they're all over on the Hinch thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For all the ditsy act I can imagine Stacey being a proper Bridezilla. I have no doubt the bridal shop probably tried to tell her that the dress wasn’t right for her but Stacey had to have that one. Just like she had to have the house that isn’t big enough for her family, had to have her daughter even though she already had 3 sons and a step son. Just like she has to interfere with every trained workman who comes to work at ‘pickle cottage’.
I bet she’s a bleeping nightmare to work ‘with’!

Reactions: 22
I'm on the Hinch thread and this thread. Lets not make it a war between threads - the two of them are plebs. I try very hard not to comment on a persons looks negatively - except when a filter is used to alter appearance. The majority on Hinch thread arent SS fans, we find them both very similar. Like this thread, some people do like the other and that's absolutely fine. Saying that everyone on the hinch thread loves Stacey and call Hinch a bleep and comment negatively on her looks is absolutely incorrect. The majority dont like Stacey and comment positively on Hinch's real face and body. Just like this thread, some people comment negatively on SS looks and body. Selecting a couple of screen grabs that say otherwise is not accurate and I'd encourage you to read the wiki and a few threads to make an informed decision. Either way, were all here for the same reason - a little gossip, a little witch, bringing the truth and a natter with some lovely people. Be kond, ATV and love you all to the moon and back 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm on the Hinch thread and this thread. Lets not make it a war between threads - the two of them are plebs. I try very hard not to comment on a persons looks negatively - except when a filter is used to alter appearance. The majority on Hinch thread arent SS fans, we find them both very similar. Like this thread, some people do like the other and that's absolutely fine. Saying that everyone on the hinch thread loves Stacey and call Hinch a bleep and comment negatively on her looks is absolutely incorrect. The majority dont like Stacey and comment positively on Hinch's real face and body. Just like this thread, some people comment negatively on SS looks and body. Selecting a couple of screen grabs that say otherwise is not accurate and I'd encourage you to read the wiki and a few threads to make an informed decision. Either way, were all here for the same reason - a little gossip, a little witch, bringing the truth and a natter with some lovely people. Be kond, ATV and love you all to the moon and back 🤣
Perfectly put 👌🏻

• Heart
Can I just say....
I DON'T GIVE A duck ABOUT HINCH!!!
Can we please, PLEASE stop bringing her up on this thread!! Honestly I don't care about her or her thread, this is for Stacey and Stacey only.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All I can see when I look at the pictures of her in her dress is how obvious the cups of her bra are underneath it. Why on earth would you pick a dress for your wedding day that doesn’t suit your frame? It looks so beautiful on the model but on her it looks really misshapen.
That dress is actually beautiful.

She has the money and resources to have looked absolutely stunning on her big day.

It’s a shame she didn’t use them.

Reactions: 13

She has the money and resources to have looked absolutely stunning on her big day.

The dress is gorgeous I just think it is made for someone who has a smaller chest. The fact you can see her entire bra so clearly underneath it just shows it wasn’t right. I agree it’s a shame she didn’t use it, the hair colour as well was just awful

Reactions: 12
The dress is gorgeous I just think it is made for someone who has a smaller chest. The fact you can see her entire bra so clearly underneath it just shows it wasn’t right. I agree it’s a shame she didn’t use it, the hair colour as well was just awful
Whoever fit that dress for her has no business in the profession.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s not as if she was on a budget and had to get it off the rack and make the best of it. Why didn’t she just get them to make big enough cups to fit her boobs? It would have looked so much better. She’s an odd one (and that’s an understatement!)

That dress is only made for someone who is a sample size with tiny boobs, it looks awful on SSS, her whole wedding day look was a mess. The world is full of beautiful wedding dresses and that’s what she chose, of course sticker sister didn’t tell her it didn’t suit her because she wouldn’t dare risk losing all the free advertising she gets.

I agree. She's got money and no sense of taste or elegance but you can always get advisers to steer you in the right direction. Hell, if she had any real friends they'd have told her not to be such a stubborn witch and dressed her appropriately for her shape and height. I'm not saying she's fat, because she's not. Maybe not the smallest either but a good stylist can make any bits of you you're not keen on, vanish.

Instead of which she wore a gorgeous frock which looked painfully tight across her norks and made her look plumper than she is. A good bra to get that boobage away from her tum and cups in the dress that actually fitted, rather than skim over the top, would have done wonders for her. Or even tit tape, to support if the dress is too sheer to wear a bra underneath!

And as for the oversized drawers? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think she is VERY used to getting her own way. This was the dress she wanted, and the one she was going to have, irrespective of whether it fitted her or looked good.

I suspect it's made very clear to the whole family, in particular Dodgy Dave and Sticker Sister that it's only thanks to Stacey that they are where they are/ they they owe her.

It's probably the same for Tanjoe, that he's expected to do what she wants/ go along with her; I have my doubts they are married legally because IF they ever divorced she'd lose too much money. This way she's got the insta engagement, she gets to play at having a wedding, but still preserves her financial position. Smoke and mirrors, much like every aspect of her life!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.