Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean my tits would fit in that dress they are non existent lol, but hers needed more lift not be down to her stomach, I can’t believe she hasn’t washed either, she is a dirty cow, how dove can associate themselves with her I will never know? I shower daily so can’t relate to her at all! She is a dirty cow.

Reactions: 15
Just been on the hinch thread…. All raving about how gorgeous her dress is and how incredible her sister is for getting that singer 🤮🤮🤮
Over on the Hinch thread, we are named as nasty b**ches ovee here on the SS thread. Apparently we are BRUTAL....despite the Hinch thread moving at a million miles an hour with not too dissimilar comments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Over on the Hinch thread, we are named as nasty b**ches ovee here on the SS thread. Apparently we are BRUTAL....despite the Hinch thread moving at a million miles an hour with not too dissimilar comments.
I can never keep up with it with how fast it moves 😂

Reactions: 8
I think it's because rex's behaviour gets mentioned on here where as hinch boys are loved on that page, but people on here do recognise his behaviour is down to parenting and not his fault

• Heart
Reactions: 20
To be fair I think there’s a LOT more people on there so it will move faster than this one.

I say this as a reader/contributor to both threads who neither favours or prefers one or the other out the two of them - two cheeks of the same arse in my opinion, both exploitative, lying manipulators who use their kids for cash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I am going to come across as a wile witch but that first dance video makes me want to boke!! Forgive me but that Joe one is a ugly bugger and all I see when I look at Stacey is a huge nose and big bleeping mouth!!!!

Her dress was horrendous it did nothing for her!! I don't care what anyone says it was not nice! The hair just looked limp amd raggedy the colour is desperate looking, I don't think I've ever seen a worse looking bride.

That lovey Dovey fucked up first dance was all for show. There both vile I can't stand the way they go on. She's been playing thick since 2006 and it seems to be bringing in the bucks so 8 suppose why would she stop. They are both wile looking and unbearable!!!!

She need not mind her show sorting peoples houses out if she gave herself a good wash now and again it would fit the dirty cow better!! Her and her two fucked up big thumb toes can do one.

Two Assholes that's all they are

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I am going to come across as a wile witch but that first dance video makes me want to boke!! Forgive me but that Joe one is a ugly bugger and all I see when I look at Stacey is a huge nose and big bleeping mouth!!!!

Her dress was horrendous it did nothing for her!! I don't care what anyone says it was not nice! The hair just looked limp amd raggedy the colour is desperate looking, I don't think I've ever seen a worse looking bride.

That lovey Dovey fucked up first dance was all for show. There both vile I can't stand the way they go on. She's been playing thick since 2006 and it seems to be bringing in the bucks so 8 suppose why would she stop. They are both wile looking and unbearable!!!!

She need not mind her show sorting peoples houses out if she gave herself a good wash now and again it would fit the dirty cow better!! Her and her two fucked up big thumb toes can do one.

Two Assholes that's all they are
I think it was a beautiful dress but it did absolutely nothing for her because it was so ill fitting..I agree with her hair, while I thought it was ok last week it just matched her skin colour in her wedding pictures,guess she ran out of her #ad dove self tan.

Reactions: 11
Yes I saw that served by merv just your basic friends round for lunch 🤣
Think this is when she had a phone in the draw day yet the phone is firmly attached to her hand
I think phone in the draw day is code for I have too much money and I don’t want the sheep to see me spending it 🐑 🤣
Hi Hello Fresh, thought you'd like to know your meals go in the bin..... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think I can stand this drip feeding of a cringe worthy photo/video a day. Posting to keep the minions happy.
She’s a scruffy manky cow. Not washing her hair really means that she’s just as likely to have not washed her body.
Even team #unwashedhairisfine might struggle to deal with that thought 🤮
I’m thinking that she is honestly so tacky, that the dress had real fairy lights sewn into it. Press a button and she ‘ Lit up’ like the fairy on the tree.
Plenty of brass but definitely no class

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
When you think of how good it feels to have a shower or a bath, and put on clean clothes for work, or pyjamas to get into a lovely fresh bed... bliss!

There are so many things I will never understand about her, but the sheer lack of very basic hygiene probably puzzles me the most.

That and the tombstone teeth...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She needs to get the duck over this trash garden party.
It’s done, move on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
That thread can go and go and go , even when she doesn't post , she get blamed for everything from war in Ukraine to hose pipe ban , they also comarpe her to Stacey, and say things like how beautiful her hair was after the "box dye" ,how amazing she looked in her dress , blah blah blah 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The first dance 😬😬 I think everything I wanted to say has been said apart from.. who was her makeup artist? Her makeup looks terrible in the dance video. She literally just looks like she does on a normal day but more red and sweaty 😬 you’d think she would at least have a really decent foundation to last the day. Surprised it didn’t end with them dry humping in front of everyone..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The first dance 😬😬 I think everything I wanted to say has been said apart from.. who was her makeup artist? Her makeup looks terrible in the dance video. She literally just looks like she does on a normal day but more red and sweaty 😬 you’d think she would at least have a really decent foundation to last the day. Surprised it didn’t end with them dry humping in front of everyone..
Daddy probably recorded and has a video
Of the dry hump
🤯😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Yes I saw that served by merv just your basic friends round for lunch 🤣
Think this is when she had a phone in the draw day yet the phone is firmly attached to her hand
I think phone in the draw day is code for I have too much money and I don’t want the sheep to see me spending it 🐑 🤣
These will be deleted soon

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That thread can go and go and go , even when she doesn't post , she get blamed for everything from war in Ukraine to hose pipe ban , they also comarpe her to Stacey, and say things like how beautiful her hair was after the "box dye" ,how amazing she looked in her dress , blah blah blah 🤮🤮🤮
We don't all say that 😂 I'm on both threads and only ever see a couple of positive things mentioned about Stacey on Hinches thread and largely the comments are ignored.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.