Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just awful. It’s so obvious. If it wasn’t see through it wouldn’t be so bad but I can literally see the side boob
It must look ridiculous close up and from the front 🙈 Literally nothing is in the cups!?🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Her whole wedding..that see through sparkly dress, the location, the singer, videographer, her hair…it is all just giving off CHEAP vibes. That video is awful.

Reactions: 22
This was a surprise?? While she was getting ready. They was quite loud did she get a case of selective hearing again. And he had a week 😬 leave off this was for her first dance there's no way, when did we start putting labels on everything would allow that to happen. 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What song did she have? I recognise it but can’t place it through the dreadful singer butchering it 😬
Honestly that song just depresses me, reminds me of how Whitney and her daughter (who you hear at the start of thee song) had pretty sad, tragic lives and premature deaths. I cannot think of a song less suitable for a first dance!

As for the shambles that was them dancing, reminds me of Secrets (or similar dodgy Romford nightclub) in the late 90s on a Saturday night about 1.57am when you're staggering pissed round the dancefloor snogging some equally pissed bloke for the last song of the night, seconds before they start playing New York New York and put the lights back on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
So because im a saddo ive zoomed right in on the first photos of her dress and there is literally nothing to suggest it has any kind of sparkle the dress at night seems to be the same one but twinkling away like the sky at night so is it an effect? Also something else that popped up on my insta today little miss dont mind my pool i put my washing on at night to save pennies had a private chef plus his team of 3 to cater for her hen do at Pickle Cottage! Doesnt share that to her sheep eh?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So because im a saddo ive zoomed right in on the first photos of her dress and there is literally nothing to suggest it has any kind of sparkle the dress at night seems to be the same one but twinkling away like the sky at night so is it an effect? Also something else that popped up on my insta today little miss dont mind my pool i put my washing on at night to save pennies had a private chef plus his team of 3 to cater for her hen do at Pickle Cottage! Doesnt share that to her sheep eh?
Yes I saw that served by merv just your basic friends round for lunch 🤣
Think this is when she had a phone in the draw day yet the phone is firmly attached to her hand
I think phone in the draw day is code for I have too much money and I don’t want the sheep to see me spending it 🐑 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Joe must be sozzled she seems to want a nice cuddly dance but he's pawing her everywhere the way he goes up under them straps 🤣
Maybe that’s him trying to stay upright 😂

Yes I saw that served by merv just your basic friends round for lunch 🤣
Think this when she had a phone in the draw day yet the phone is firmly attached to her hand
I think phone in the draw day is code for I have too much money 🤣
Did she not share this 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This was a surprise?? While she was getting ready. They was quite loud did she get a case of selective hearing again. And he had a week 😬 leave off this was for her first dance there's no way, when did we start putting labels on everything would allow that to happen. 🤔
The singer said on her own account too, that her and the pianoist never had 1 practice 🙈 then stacey put that on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just been on the hinch thread…. All raving about how gorgeous her dress is and how incredible her sister is for getting that singer 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Just been on the hinch thread…. All raving about how gorgeous her dress is and how incredible her sister is for getting that singer 🤮🤮🤮
I go on sometimes but can't cope when they gush over SS-S so can't to often! They see through hinch but no SS-S god knows why not

• Sad

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.