Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the video then came straight here to make sure it wasn’t just me who thought that first dance was embarrassing. They were all over each other. Cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
First dance??? They barely moved from spot they were standing. All that pawing and slobbering over each other was tacky and horrible to watch. Go get a room you 2 morons 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
With all the groping they remind me of a pissed up older aunt and uncle at a family wedding 🤮😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
With all the groping they remind me of a pissed up older aunt and uncle at a family wedding 🤮😂
I braved it and watched (with sound) - were they at the cordial they seem like they've had a lot of fizzy no sugary non alco drinks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I braved it and watched (with sound) - were that at the cordial they seem like they've had a lot of fizzy no sugary non alco drinks
Joe must be sozzled she seems to want a nice cuddly dance but he's pawing her everywhere the way he goes up under them straps 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They r both rat arsed drunk that’s why neither of them can stand properly and they r just slurring proclamations of love to eachother, classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys if it’s putting you off your dinner just maybe unfollow her LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m only getting to look properly at the wedding pics now. She was really poorly advised on the fit, unless she insisted this was the one & wouldn’t listen to what was said. I wonder did she realise her bra/stick on cups would be so visible under the dress & make it more obvious the little cups on the dress were way too small for her. You can see them hanging down way below the dress cups. The dress is too see through
this is the back from there first dance. Is it me or can you see the top of her kicker's???? No wonder she kept her Vail on 😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That song just doesn't do it for me. Of all the songs in all the years she could have chosen but ok. Where did the sparkle come from is it a different dress? I don't see the pattern in it that appears to be in photos. I couldn't get the whole way through the video, I felt like I shouldn't have been watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What song did she have? I recognise it but can’t place it through the dreadful singer butchering it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All I could look at was Joe's hair piece, I mean it's got to be a wig surely. He could at least get one that matches the colour of what hair he has left. I see he's back in the cap in Stacey's stories today.
I'm assuming she wore that dress to try to make her boobs look smaller than what they are? Just didn't work out very well as you can see her actual boobs squished down under the dress cup.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She's dragging this out, I bet by the weekend you'll then see the kids outfits as that's what the sheep want so she'll keep them waiting

Reactions: 8
Can’t understand why she’d want to wear a dress with such little cups.
Why squish your tits down so they’re almost tickling your bellybutton, and have those cups protruding like that?
She’s going to look back at her photos/videos and regret trying to pass off having smaller knockers View attachment 1469537View attachment 1469538
What a tit
It’s just awful. It’s so obvious. If it wasn’t see through it wouldn’t be so bad but I can literally see the side boob

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m all for glitter I had a glittery dress. But I really don’t like the top part! It’s not pretty it’s like they’ve forgotten to put an extra layer you can see her skin as well as her boobs! It’s not classy it’s more of a slutty look. I know each to their own but I don’t think it’s a nice wedding dress at all.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.