Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Binky Felstead got the Hello cover so obviously that’s why Stacey is showing her photographers photos! and Rochelle Humes too - I’m sure Stacey is screeching throughout the house! 🤣
P.S Stacey that is how the dress should have fit your boobs!
I’m obviously old, is it the thing now to have your veil hanging on at the back of your head?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure this is the dress. However the boobs are appropriate size for the cups.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I'm pretty sure this is the dress. However the boobs are appropriate size for the cups.
Yes it is, I think she added the shoulder bits as I read it's traditional to cover your shoulders for a jewish wedding although it didn't actually do that

Reactions: 10
Oh but this is quite normal for weddings right? It’s something I’ve seen often for the ceremonial part.
Yes for the ceremony it's quite normal but definitely not normal at the reception or dinner, everyone takes a few photos of the day with the bride and groom so saying nobody had phones was nonsense unless there's a another reason behind it in my opinion

Reactions: 4
With regards to the dress have I remembered wrong or was sticker sister not there when the women came over with the dresses? I understand they may have just let her have anything she wanted being a zelebrity (although this being their job and everything you would have hoped they would have rather pointed her if not in the right, at least a better direction) but I’m wondering why didn’t Jemma or maybe even any of the other bridesmaids, if they had the chance of course, say something?
Awkward yes, but it would be the right thing to do. 🤔

As it is she’s now publishing photos where her dress doesn’t hang properly and her boobs and their bizarre positioning can be seen by everyone. It can’t have been comfortable and it just looks, well exactly like it is; someone in a dress if not in the wrong side then at least which doesn’t fit her or suit her body shape. 😖

I know people have given us stick for commenting on the photos and how she looks but it’s Tattle, what did they expect from us?! What I don’t understand however is why didn’t Jemma or someone step in? I don’t understand, surely that would be the kindest thing to do? Well unless you’re wanting your sister/friend to make a twit of themselves I suppose… I’m truly stumped and just don’t understand why they let her continue with that dress. 😳🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Crikey, with friends or a sister like that who needs enemies eh?! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Firstly I would recommend reading the Wiki

I used to “like” Stacey thought she was funny and didn’t take herself too seriously but then I started to notice the bullshit and looked a bit closer …
Ok the pre-records the issue is she looks like she can paint a bedroom spray a carpet etc before lunch time when that’s not the case and it makes other new mums feel tit

One of the turning points for me was her saying she donated her old kitchen when in fact her dad was selling it on Facebook

Her diy is tit and most of the time she actually gets the professionals in but likes to make out she’s doing it all with her own hands

She’s had so many things done to the house by professionals but not been transparent about that !

She tried to fob of the purchase of a very large house with its own pool and woodland as a tiny little pickle cottage she had to buy because it was called Pickle cottage ITS NOT CALLED PICKLE COTTAGE

She brought a house that doesn’t fit her family The boys sleep in a completely different building how can that be safe ?

She gets so many freebies but never declares them

The whole supporting small business crap to justify her spending

All the free stuff she gets done and declares it as “working with “ like her kitchen from wren

Her going out in the morning to look at the roses with her tea when actually she’s having a fag

Smoking whilst pregnant 🤢

Sounding like she’s going to cry every time she flogs some new in the style range

Just the whole little old me and I love you to the moon and back when actually it’s all about the money 💰 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

If you have time read through some of the threads and you will see a new Stacey
What really pees me off is Stacey’s diy book when she can’t do diy and Tanjoe’s cookery book when he can hardly cook and gets Hello fresh delivered. The fact that they will make a fortune from these annoys me so much when there’s people who are great at diy and cooking but don’t get a chance….. Even this donating her wedding tables and chairs to charity, they didn’t cost her anything, she used them, didn’t need them anymore so got rid of them but still ends up smelling of Roess’s….. Even when she lies and gets found out, everyone either doesn’t mention it or forgets about it straight away. I don’t get it… 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Binky Felstead got the Hello cover so obviously that’s why Stacey is showing her photographers photos! and Rochelle Humes too - I’m sure Stacey is screeching throughout the house! 🤣
P.S Stacey that is how the dress should have fit your boobs!
Sorry I know it’s off topic but there’s no need for the extravagance of Rochelle Humes vow renewal. They even had holiday hen and stag do’s as well. Talk about needing attention. Saying that, can totally see Stace doing it every year on their anniversary especially now she knows she can get it for free…..

Surely he’d need a pay day for that?! Let’s face it, he ain’t had one of them in a while! 🤭😆
He might have got his cost of living benefit paid in early…. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry I know it’s off topic but there’s no need for the extravagance of Rochelle Humes vow renewal. They even had holiday hen and stag do’s as well. Talk about needing attention. Saying that, can totally see Stace doing it every year on their anniversary especially now she knows she can get it for free…..

Ah yes, and they do now do their washing at off peak times remember… every little helps eh? 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yeah, her and Joe will be the next Heidi and Seal

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Binky looks effortlessly stunning. Rochelle, well she can just duck off for all I care, cant stand her 🤣🤣 Is there really any need for OTT vow renewals at 10 years? Unless, you're trying to disprove rumours your man cheated with another school Mum ( their thread suggests he did)

Off I go to that thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Least Rochelle and Marvin paid for it all themselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, that Tomm’s jewellery made a TikTok off the back of someone asking if the bracelet was paid for or gifted.
Her response was that Jemma messaged her asking about bridesmaids jewellery, but didn’t actually answer whether they paid for something or if it was gifted

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.