Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, that Tomm’s jewellery made a TikTok off the back of someone asking if the bracelet was paid for or gifted.
Her response was that Jemma messaged her asking about bridesmaids jewellery, but didn’t actually answer whether they paid for something or if it was gifted
So it was gifted then, that family just take, take, take. I’d have charged double.

Reactions: 16
Ha, there is an Elvis woman in the same town as well, she has his hair style and pictures stuck on her mobility scooter of him and his music blasting from it 😂
I wonder if it's the same one, these two are in Cheshire
I’m in Glasgow 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So, that Tomm’s jewellery made a TikTok off the back of someone asking if the bracelet was paid for or gifted.
Her response was that Jemma messaged her asking about bridesmaids jewellery, but didn’t actually answer whether they paid for something or if it was gifted
I think we know the answer for that.... 😂

Reactions: 7
I wonder now the wedding is done and the cash cows are being pushed for every penny they can make what next for SSS? I personally don’t think another baby is in the horizon so how will she make the likes?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I wonder now the wedding is done and the cash cows are being pushed for every penny they can make what next for SSS? I personally don’t think another baby is in the horizon so how will she make the likes?
Well as soon as we hit autumn there’ll be the front door & everywhere else to decorate. Closely followed by Halloween then of course Chrimbo!

Reactions: 18
If the bodice wasn’t sheer is wouldn’t be a problem! They could’ve put a backing on the bodice to make it opaque so you couldn’t see through it. She is just so tacky I doubt she even noticed how terrible it looked.
No, she wouldn’t because she struts around like the king in the ‘Emperors New Clothes’ . Look at me, aren’t I so beeeeuutufulllll, and the sheep and her skanky cling on family and ‘customers, are so desperate to have a piece of it all, that they scrape and bow to her every whim.
Who will tell her she looks a scruff most of the time? No one. Who tells her she stinks of BO? Only the muggins who still married her.
Make up artistes who put her hair up to hide the grease 🤮 they just get on with it to keep her sweet.
She’s Teflon that woman.
Wait for it….one day her subjects will take of their pink specs and see her and her grubby kids for what they are.

Reactions: 15
On the Facebook page. Imagine 🤣
I don't watch it anyway but OMG, that would surely be the death knell for the programme. A few minutes of them on Celebrity Gogglebox almost has me reaching for pain.

I happened to see a random clip of her on The Chase recently, it's from about six years ago, I think. She did really well.
But those teeth...they are dreadful, they really are. They are like tombstones.

2B6016C4-E2F7-41A0-9601-F10206006285.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The last comment 😭😭 good enough to broadcast.. love you (or them?) like my own. duck. If I was Stacey I'd be sleeping with one eye open.

Screenshot_20220801-011409_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Well as soon as we hit autumn there’ll be the front door & everywhere else to decorate. Closely followed by Halloween then of course Chrimbo!
You forgot rose 1st birthday. I am sure it’s going to be so ott for the golden child. She’ll probably do some tit diy and it will look like a unicorn threw up and everything will be pink and girly.
On the Facebook page. Imagine 🤣
This morning? Stacey who posts good morning at 2 in the afternoon 😂😂

• Haha
Danny Millers wedding is in OK magazine this week so seems there really was no room for Stacey in either magazine 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Catching up on this from the weekend - I can't believe how badly that dress fitted!!

I am generous of boob (anything from an E to a GG depending on my weight at the time!) and I'll admit that I have in the past owned a few dresses with small cups a bit like her wedding dress. Usually bought because I was in a hurry, no time to try them on in the shop, just picked up my size expecting the cup to be more generous. It's then a choice between having the cup half over the top of your boob and your actual bra underneath a bit like she did, or having your boobs half out over the top, which is what I used to do and fine for a night out, but probably not the look she wanted for her wedding!

Thing is, picking the wrong dress for a night out is one thing - but for your wedding?! She had plenty of time and choice, cost clearly wasn't an issue (she could afford any of them, but obviously places would give her one for free so either way she could have what she wanted).

It must've been a sample size (as I think someone said previously) that they could let out at the back etc but not do anything for the cup size - and she left it too late/ was too tight to pay for one that was her size in the first place.

That said, when a friend of mine got married a few years ago, the shop she bought her dress from (and our bridesmaids dresses) were useless, so I have a lot less faith in bridal shop owners now! Despite as bridesmaids having to go and have our measurements taken and then fittings, my dress was too big (I did predict this when the shop owner wrote down she was ordering a 22, and I was a 14-16 at the time - when it arrived it was 3 sizes too big, they had to take loads out but it was still too big!), my fellow bridesmaids dress was too tight, all of them were too long, and the bride's dress was a corset, laced at the back, but there was no boning or an inbuilt bra or anything (although she was expecting there to be) and the lace up part was satin ribbons, which of course kept slipping. I retied it for her because it kept falling down 3x before we'd even started the photos! I think some places are just in it for the £££££, and unless you're really forceful they will just palm you off with something less than you're expecting.

However in Stacey's case I suspect her refusal to pay for anything is what bit her on the backside!

Reactions: 17
He was in Emmerdale and won the jungle last year ☺
Wasn’t it him that was outed on SM by a cake company as he wanted it for free and said they would get tags in return and coverage in the media so it would be worth it for them? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.