Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is ready for the Sunday 7pm cringefest then? When all of a sudden she has some photos! I get asking people not to film during the ceremony but she has made out that she doesnt have a single photo until the photographer hands them over and i still call bullshit. Reckon it will be the kids for maximum engagement mind you Rex will look a scruff unless she cut his hair and i dont think Rose is a pretty baby either dont come at me every time i see her i just see Joe and the dress is totally inappropriate when Rose doesnt even walk probably why she showed it in the dark last night its probably filthy from crawling around.
He never had a trim or anything hair was still a mess other say when Joe posted a pic

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wonder if she’ll wait until tomorrow seeing as there’s a lot of attention on ladies euro final this evening 👀
Possibly but it's a week today since the wedding and she will play on that with some of her soppy over the top wording and crying emojis

Reactions: 13
Joe’s cheesy little knob must need a sat nav to find his way around Stacey’s massive spunk bucket

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The straps look different here? The material that didn’t sit in her shoulders is nowhere to be seen 🤷‍♀️
You’re right! why lie and pretend this was taken last night and you lovingly look at your wedding dress every night since 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Wonder if she’ll wait until tomorrow seeing as there’s a lot of attention on ladies euro final this evening 👀
She probably doesn't even know it's the final or that even it's the women's team

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not trying to be argumentative, I promise! I’m here for other accounts and stumbled across this! And my limited opinion is not meant to be a slant on anyone else’s. But I have read the back story and my take away is she falsely advertises. Either by non disclosure or by cover ups. That’s not ok. I get that and that’s enough for some anger. But there seems to be more anger than that and I haven’t found why yet. Genuinely asking x
She stole the #taptotidy off @almostmrsgrey as well

Reactions: 6
Looks like her sheep have found the business that made the bracelet she is wearing in the photo and are buying the same..

Reactions: 3
Looks like her sheep have found the business that made the bracelet she is wearing in the photo and are buying the same..
They need sectioning the lot of em 🙄🙄🙄
For fucks sake, these morons walk amongst us.
God help us!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The bag woman reminds me of someone in the next town to me. This woman is a massive Johnny Depp fan has two dolls that look real and are named after his kids, they're in a proper buggy. She has tattoos of him, a jacket with his face on, a bag and a book about him attached to the buggy. I can imagine one of her deranged sheep doing the same, walking round with the cash cows and her skanky bag.
It reminded me of a lady local to here. She is clearly Elvis’ version of your woman. She even has decals on her car 🤣🤣.
Stinky better watch out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you don't know much about her, you would easily think SSS is pretty harmless - mostly people remember her from the X Factor, or I'm a Celeb, and think she seems nice enough.

I started following her in lockdown (I was bored so spent a lot more time on Insta than I had previously) but it didn't take long for her to become irritating - this was when Rex was a baby, she was in the old house, and there was a lot less bragging going on. However she was still doing tit crafts, and making those pointless snacks for the boys that wouldn't feed a sparrow! Oh and who can forget the carpet dyeing, or filling the bathroom with sand...?!

But since she's got to NotPickle Cottage everything has got far, far worse - the bragging, absolute lack of any safety concerns for her children (particularly the eldest sleeping in a separate building), the love you to the moon and back nonsense...it's all just painful. And you only need to take a look at the FB pages to see how she's now got (much like Hinch) this whole army of devoted fans who think she is their best mate.

I do think the Wiki should be required reading!
Youve just reminded me of when she made those ridiculous hairy drawers!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That FB group is so creepy - just randomly posting photos of her kids and saying how cute, wtf

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Binky Felstead got the Hello cover so obviously that’s why Stacey is showing her photographers photos! and Rochelle Humes too - I’m sure Stacey is screeching throughout the house! 🤣
P.S Stacey that is how the dress should have fit your boobs!
Binky looks effortlessly stunning. Rochelle, well she can just duck off for all I care, cant stand her 🤣🤣 Is there really any need for OTT vow renewals at 10 years? Unless, you're trying to disprove rumours your man cheated with another school Mum ( their thread suggests he did)

• Wow
Reactions: 24
It reminded me of a lady local to here. She is clearly Elvis’ version of your woman. She even has decals on her car 🤣🤣.
Stinky better watch out 🤣🤣🤣
Ha, there is an Elvis woman in the same town as well, she has his hair style and pictures stuck on her mobility scooter of him and his music blasting from it 😂
I wonder if it's the same one, these two are in Cheshire

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.